Sign in to follow this  
HaNNN

Matchmaking

this is the least shitty matchmaking i’ve seen in a thread complaining about matchmaking lol 

• Like 1

The cool thing to do when your buddy is going Stabba is to pull out your own. And touch tips.

I think you posted the wrong screenshot homie. 

All I see is 2 golds vs 2 golds. 

That's not bad matchmaking...

...this is bad matchmaking:

6g8FtES.jpg

I just hope they do a total threat wipe for when the new phasing system takes place, as it is totally broken right now.

Edited by Salvick
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Salvick said:

6g8FtES.jpg

I just hope they do a total threat wipe for when the new phasing system takes place, as it is totally broken right now.

If u are the bronze/trainee all the missions are like that,no wonders the game have no new players.

47 minutes ago, Salvick said:

6g8FtES.jpg

11 minutes ago, RCooper said:

If u are the bronze/trainee all the missions are like that,no wonders the game have no new players.

I wanna say if you make a new character on an existing account, it will say T but as with any character on that same account, threat is account wide. 

So those Ts could be the best players in the game, just on new characters. 

33 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I wanna say if you make a new character on an existing account, it will say T but as with any character on that same account, threat is account wide. 

They could but surely they arent,still that doesnt matter becuase the game shouldnt match up  supossed new players against max ranks gold .

10 minutes ago, RCooper said:

They could but surely they arent,still that doesnt matter becuase the game shouldnt match up  supossed new players against max ranks gold .

Tha'ts exactly why I explained that it doesn't mean they are new players.

They could have had 10 r255 characters to go with their new one.

Would you rather they fought actual noobs?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RCooper said:

Quite sure it is, I've seen plenty of new players getting matched within or against me and other max rank gold players, indeed many times I try approach them and help out in anything I can, you'd figure I'm the R241 gold enf in that pic.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I was in doubt about this so just created a new character and it wears the min rank gold badge as expected.

11 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I was in doubt about this so just created a new character and it wears the min rank gold badge as expected.

Thanks for doing that, homie.

👍

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Thanks for doing that, homie.

👍

👍

8 hours ago, Salvick said:

6g8FtES.jpg

That money is real? o.O I mean it is even possible to get that much money?

9 minutes ago, HaNNN said:

paying real money to get legendarys and sell them off or symbol , clothing , and car designs make big money

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Why do you always assume it's not as bad as it looks. Are you saying this is a bug, i have made multiple new characters on a existing account and they were never T, but on a new account they definitely were

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

paying real money to get legendarys and sell them off or symbol , clothing , and car designs make big money

I doubt that money is made by a fair play even paying real money to get legendarys or whatever that's 29 BILIONS there

Let's say you sell just URSUS with 10m each and still need 2.9bilions ursuses to sell to get that money

2 hours ago, HaNNN said:

🤣 that money is thanks to my mspaint skills tho...ofc is not!

...but the two trainees and the bronze vs that 4 premade goldies is legit.  🙁

43 minutes ago, HaNNN said:

I doubt that money is made by a fair play even paying real money to get legendarys or whatever that's 29 BILIONS there

Let's say you sell just URSUS with 10m each and still need 2.9bilions ursuses to sell to get that money

salvick makes and sells symbols and clothing iirc, that’s basically a free money printing press 

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

salvick makes and sells symbols and clothing iirc, that’s basically a free money printing press 

I doubt he sold that many symbols and clothing and legendary or whatever. i think its not possible to make 29 billions whatever you do not even in 5 years of playing. Also the player base is not that big and i don't think he is the only seller of symbols / clothes / legendary so he could make that money. Its either hacking or the photo is just edited

2 hours ago, HaNNN said:

I doubt he sold that many symbols and clothing and legendary or whatever. i think its not possible to make 29 billions whatever you do not even in 5 years of playing. Also the player base is not that big and i don't think he is the only seller of symbols / clothes / legendary so he could make that money. Its either hacking or the photo is just edited

apb has had tens of thousands of players over the years, and salvick has been around since obt at least - that’s almost 9 years of free money via symbols

its not like there’s much to spend apb$ on anyway, idk why this matters

4 minutes ago, Solamente said:

apb has had tens of thousands of players over the years, and salvick has been around since obt at least - that’s almost 9 years of free money via symbols

its not like there’s much to spend apb$ on anyway, idk why this matters

it dosen't matter i was just curious how can be possible to make 29 billions i mean it's billions not millions xD

6 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

Why do you always assume it's not as bad as it looks. Are you saying this is a bug, i have made multiple new characters on a existing account and they were never T, but on a new account they definitely were

Turns out it WAS as bad as it looked.

Sign in to follow this