CulitoToFakeIt

Trade lock permanent or what?

Good to all, recently I made a post, asking for help because I could not trade, the problem was that I played with mobile data, but now that change, I have my normal internet like everyone else, the thing is that before they told me that no I could do trades because the mobile network makes the ip dynamic, but now that I have changed to normal internet I still have the damn problem, when I enter the social district I do not get any message saying how long I have the "tradelock" PLEASE HELP ME!

Just now, CulitoToFakeIt said:

Good to all, recently I made a post, asking for help because I could not trade, the problem was that I played with mobile data, but now that change, I have my normal internet like everyone else, the thing is that before they told me that no I could do trades because the mobile network makes the ip dynamic, but now that I have changed to normal internet I still have the damn problem, when I enter the social district I do not get any message saying how long I have the "tradelock" PLEASE HELP ME!

Have you been banned? Or repeatedly reprimanded?

Ive heard of perma trade locks, but Im not sure if that applies to you.

When you join social, or hover over the attachement icon in a new mail ingame, does it give you a time that the tradelock will last for?

If it doesn't it might be a permanent one, best thing to do then would be to talk to support so that you can get more info and maybe even get it removed.

can you show me how can make a ticket? be cause at the suport place was impossible submit the request please...

Merged.

i have problems with armas market place now too, i dont know whats its happend with my account, says " unhandled exception" when i tried to purchase something or redeem a code, please help dude i dont know whats happend with my account https://ibb.co/Jj87XGG

5 minutes ago, CulitoToFakeIt said:

can you show me how can make a ticket? be cause at the suport place was impossible submit the request please...

Send an email to support@gamersfirst.com