Sign in to follow this  
TheMessiah

why we cant discuss "tracking the engine upgrade" ?

Like seriously the only thing most people care about and we cant leave a comment about it?Makes no sense..when you have in mind that is only positive things about it.I like the progress they made.There you go u can lock this now i left my comment 😛

The engine downgrade, holy fuck it looks ugly

• Like 1

If only you could make your own thread about whatever you wanted.

That would solve all your problems.

Edited by CookiePuss

Because its an update thread that is only supposed to show new posts when there are new updates. 

Why would I want people trigger the notification with useless chatter...

Edited by TheJellyGoo
  • Like 1

because it's like his "tracking customer support" thread, which is supposed to give you an overview and make trends visible.

i agree there should be a separate discussion thread - but since everyone can create those, i don't see an issue here???

it's not like anything is getting censored lmao

but i suppose having an official one would stop people from creating useless threads like this one right here, lul.

(but would create more cries because of "censorship" because i'd expect official threads to be more heavily moderated so off topic (such as @mentioning matt or other mods because of totally different things, as if they don't get spammed by those mentions enough already in every other thread) gets deleted more strictly - which is obviously censoring x fucking d)

Edited by neophobia

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

because it's like his "tracking customer support" thread, which is supposed to give you an overview and make trends visible.

i agree there should be a separate discussion thread - but since everyone can create those, i don't see an issue here???

it's not like anything is getting censored lmao

yea i know i know..just want in 1 place everybody to comment when topic like that shows up thats all anyway looks like the open test is not far..

1 hour ago, Lato said:

The engine downgrade, holy fuck it looks ugly

Reminds me of Runescape 2006/2007 :^)

Hi there,

This topic has been locked at the OP's request.

Thank you.

- Azukii