Lign

JT reward for missions is too low

1 minute ago, Thial said:

It doesn't matter how long it's gonna take + 1.5-3 months is not that long anyway. Just do other things apart from playing APB and you'll be fine.
It's only supposed to be an additional reward for loyal players not a proper system which is going to be abused to get free permanent weapons which normally cost real money.
Not only you are able to get a permanent weapon for free you also now get JT from missions so it's way easier to farm.
Not so long ago you couldn't get any permanent weapons at all. LO was trying to do something nice and people are already complaining and they want more.
Maybe they should take it away if people are not satisfied. I sincerely hope that LO won't listen to those complaints as not only it would damage their business but it would also be a stab in the back to all of those who have been supporting LO financially including myself.

1.5-3months if you're living in the game by spending 10 hours a day. And it will take about 5 months for an average player

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

1.5-3months if you're living in the game by spending 10 hours a day. And it will take about 5 months for an average player

That's good.
Be grateful that you can get ARMAS weapons for free at all.
Up until now everyone was paying for theirs with real money.
Beggars can't be choosers as they say. 

2 minutes ago, Thial said:

That's good.
Be grateful that you can get ARMAS weapons for free at all.
Up until now everyone was paying for theirs with real money.
Beggars can't be choosers as they say. 

I can't remember any modern f2p with the possibility in farming paid stuff for free that long 

Edited by Lign

1 minute ago, Lign said:

I can't remember any modern f2p with the possibility of farming paid stuff for free that long 

warframe

3 minutes ago, Lign said:

I can't remember any modern f2p with the possibility in farming paid stuff for free that long 

Get a job, problem solved.

10 minutes ago, Thial said:

Get a job, problem solved.

Then there's completely no point in jt system, it exists only for visibility. None will farm it on purpose by completing everything possible. Only ppl who's playing the game for 6+years will use that system because they have that amount of jt

Edited by Lign

1 minute ago, Lign said:

Then there's completely no point in jt system, it exists only for visibality. None will farm it on purpose by completing everything possible.

The whole point of the system is to just give you an additional way to spend your JT.
People were farming JT without a problem for years but as soon as a way to obtain free permanent weapons is added suddenly complaining begins.

2 minutes ago, Thial said:

The whole point of the system is to just give you an additional way to spend your JT.
People were farming JT without a problem for years but as soon as a way to obtain free permanent weapons is added suddenly complaining begins.

As I said, only old vets will use or used it at the first day of release that new feature. Newbies even those who is used to grindy f2p games will not grind it

As I said, only old vets will use or used it at the first day of release that new feature. Newbies even those who is used to grindy f2p games will not grind it

No that's just your opinion because you want to get more armas guns for free.
Additionally you are not supposed to grind it, that's the whole reason why JT were added to mission rewards too.
You will eventually get free permanent guns regardless of what you'll be doing in APB, no grinding involved.

1 hour ago, Lign said:

it will take about 5 months for an average player

Used to not be possible at all. 

1 hour ago, Lign said:

two problems with this

1 prove it because i dont see it that way.

anyone who truly wants something would work for it whether it be grinding  or a job.

2 you got free stuff and are arguing for even more free stuff saying its not enough because you want more now?

12 hours ago, Lign said:

I spent for for pointman, marksman and rifleman 16 roles only 3 weeks in asylum to get it

You are full of  💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

You would literally had to kill 300 people every hour for 3 weeks 24/7 no sleep.

I wouldnt be surprised if you havent got a single role completed yet, becouse of how extremely unpatient you are.

2 months of farming for PERMANENT weapon is a god damn gift and its a dream that came true for many f2p players that have no interests of investing any money into this game, AND God knows I would clap my buttcheecks off if it happened when I was a student that did not make any money yet.

You dont need Armas weapons. F2p weapons are the best, and the most versile weapons in its types.

6 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

You would literally had to kill 300 people every hour for 3 weeks 24/7 no sleep

it would actually be 120 kills an hour 24/7 for the three roles he listed

just one role to 16 would be 40 kills an hour 24/7

if not impossible, it’s very unlikely that any player other than the very best vets are able to do this, so it’s no different from his claims that JT are only perfectly farmable for the best veterans

Edited by Solamente
added stuff

@Solamente

1-16lvl = 47417 kills

3 roles 1-16lvl = 47417*3 = 142251 kills

1 day = 24 hours

1 week = 7 days = 24*7 = 168 hours

3 weeks = 168*3 = 504 hours

142251 / 504 = 282 kills / 1 hour

I dont need to be no veteran to complete weekly challenges for 1st place

3 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

@Solamente

1-16lvl = 47417 kills

3 roles 1-16lvl = 47417*3 = 142251 kills

1 day = 24 hours

1 week = 7 days = 24*7 = 168 hours

3 weeks = 168*3 = 504 hours

142251 / 504 = 282 kills / 1 hour

I dont need to be no veteran to complete weekly challenges for 1st place

It's only 20K kills per role to fully complete ...

so 60k in total to be divided over the 504 hours comes to 119.047 kills (so 120 kills per hour)

11 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It's only 20K kills per role to fully complete ...

so 60k in total to be divided over the 504 hours comes to 119.047 kills (so 120 kills per hour)

Is it so? Hmm I had no interests in following my role progresses so you may be right. Fair enough.

11 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

You would literally had to kill 300 people every hour for 3 weeks 24/7 no sleep.

I wouldnt be surprised if you havent got a single role completed yet, becouse of how extremely unpatient you are.

2 months of farming for PERMANENT weapon is a god damn gift and its a dream that came true for many f2p players that have no interests of investing any money into this game, AND God knows I would clap my buttcheecks off if it happened when I was a student that did not make any money yet.

You dont need Armas weapons. F2p weapons are the best, and the most versile weapons in its types.

In 2015-2016 when the population could fill 2 asylum and mostly consisted of silvers I could do 60+ kills easily per mission for 12 hours a day and I forgot to say that I was farming from 15 to 16, not from the beginning

Edited by Lign

2 hours ago, Lign said:

In 2015-2016 when the population could fill 2 asylum and mostly consisted of silvers I could do 60+ kills easily per mission for 12 hours a day and I forgot to say that I was farming from 15 to 16, not from the beginning

so basically it would have taken you 6 weeks from 0-16, which puts you right at about the same timeframe for earning enough JT for a permanent weapon

funny how that works 

21 minutes ago, Solamente said:

so basically it would have taken you 6 weeks from 0-16, which puts you right at about the same timeframe for earning enough JT for a permanent weapon

funny how that works 

6 weeks for 3 16 roles and 12 weeks for 1 perm 3 slotted, don't disinform

6 weeks for 3 16 roles and 6 weeks for 1 perm 3 slotted

6 weeks for a weapon lease and a crappy skin or 6 weeks for a permanent weapon seems like a perfectly valid choice, especially considering you can work towards both at once

4 minutes ago, Lign said:

12 weeks for 1 perm 3 slotted, don't disinform

17 hours ago, Lign said:

but even if you do everything and spent 10 hours in game per day you will get your 3 slotted perm in about 1.5-3 months

you said yourself it could take 6 weeks lmao

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

6 weeks for a weapon lease and a crappy skin or 6 weeks for a permanent weapon seems like a perfectly valid choice, especially considering you can work towards both at once

you said yourself it could take 6 weeks lmao

1.5-3 month is not 6 weeks

1.5-3 month is not 6 weeks

59e7749968e45d720960090f4e3c0879.png

excuse me for rounding down

3 minutes ago, Solamente said:

59e7749968e45d720960090f4e3c0879.png

excuse me for rounding down

It's the minimum theoretically possible way if you will get every mission 10jt that's not possible in practical

Edited by Lign

It's the minimum theoretically possible way if you will get every mission 10jt that's not possible in practical

i'm just quoting your own statement man my dude

18 hours ago, Lign said:

but even if you do everything and spent 10 hours in game per day you will get your 3 slotted perm in about 1.5

"don't disinform" 

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

i'm just quoting your own statement man my dude

"don't disinform" 

Don't see any disinformation here because 1.5 is possible in theory but not practically