Lign

JT reward for missions is too low

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Boredom is a bad, yeah.

I just dont see why people would be more bored because they suddenly have access to more weapons.

access itself is not bad , but too easily acquired with out  flat out earning them can lead to boredom

when you keep getting more consumables you don't use and 1-5 JTs per mission every 4th or 6th mission, the daily cap will never be reached.

It maybe that part of the issue is we are all mostly playing outside our threat, golds being in silver district, silvers in bronze, etc.

Even if we were getting JTs every mission I don't think the majority of players are staying on for 20 missions a day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

access itself is not bad , but too easily acquired with out  flat out earning them can lead to boredom

You dont understand, there is MORE to do now than there was before the joker store change. If they werent bored before, they wont be now.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You dont understand, there is MORE to do now than there was before the joker store change. If they werent bored before, they wont be now.

like i said its in beta and planned to be adjusted as betas are lol

also dont put all your eggs in one basket , i.e. could be new events for tickets then since it wouldn't be overkill to do so.

joker ticket earning is a broad topic , especially future events , so long as its balanced enough to give way to do so

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

like i said its in beta and planned to be adjusted as betas are lol

also dont put all your eggs in one basket , i.e. could be new events for tickets then since it wouldn't be overkill to do so.

joker ticket earning is a broad topic , especially future events , so long as its balanced enough to give way to do so

I am often impressed how you can use some many words, and say nothing.

Well played.

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I am often impressed how you can use some many words, and say nothing.

Well played.

I said plenty sourpuss

not my fault you are not  thinking of the future of apb 🤪

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I said plenty sourpuss

not my fault you are not  thinking of the future of apb 🤪

Not my fault you are an idiot.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Not my fault you are an idiot.

"everyone plays the fool"

but wanting to not overdo it on JT for winning missions so that new ways of earning them and events for JT can also be added  is not foolish.

with that said i found a fish taco recipe from a restaurant recipe place i didn't know about it looks yummy want me to send you the link?

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

with that said i found a fish taco recipe from a restaurant recipe place i didn't know about it looks yummy want me to send you the link?

Yes please.

Fish tacos are 👌

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

1. we are not entitled to any to begin with.

2. as others pointed out it was not stated that you were supposed to get the limit easily.

3. as Little Orbit stated the first time they posted about this being added , it is still  a work in progress which means this is still a beta and to be adjusted.

4. encouragement for people to play as an incentive is a good thing , but too easily done is not.

5.  see my point number 4 since it applies to free stuff.

not sure if i missed anything , and this is meant as a neutral position by me  since it is to be adjusted as Little Orbit sees fit since it is not a final.

It doesn’t encourage anyone who I ask who stopped playing the game. Everyone saying the same: what’s the point of farming 2 months and spend 8 hours  a day and getting 1jt every 4th mission  in the game to obtain permanent and for one character when it is dying. On innova you could get thousands of jt by playing missions and getting points and players with the highest amount of points at the end of the month were getting jt. People were farming it to the bone. And innova was okay with it for 2 years until g1 decided to not renewal license 

Edited by Lign

13 minutes ago, Lign said:

It doesn’t encourage anyone who I ask who stopped playing the game. Everyone saying the same: what’s the point of farming 2 months and spend 6 hours a day  in the game to obtain permanent and not getting 1jt every mission for one character when it is dying. On innova you could get thousands of jt by playing missions and getting points and players with the highest amount of points at the end of the month were getting jt. People were farming it to the bone. And innova was okay with it for 2 years until g1 decided to not renewal license 

Welcome to capitalism. You are garbage worth nothing more than the amount of money that can be milked out of you.

7 hours ago, illgot said:

when you keep getting more consumables you don't use and 1-5 JTs per mission every 4th or 6th mission, the daily cap will never be reached.

It maybe that part of the issue is we are all mostly playing outside our threat, golds being in silver district, silvers in bronze, etc.

Even if we were getting JTs every mission I don't think the majority of players are staying on for 20 missions a day.

It just doesn’t make sense. At the current statement those who wants to get 3 slotted perm gun can just neglect playing 20 missions a day and complete only daily missions from contacts and fc. it takes 1-2 hours a day

Edited by Lign

49 minutes ago, Lign said:

innova

was innova the server that did as it pleased?

because i sure dont recall any normal server doing that behavior

anyways wanting it too easy isnt good and i explained why.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

was innova the server that did as it pleased?

because i sure dont recall any normal server doing that behavior

What do you mean?

3 hours ago, Lign said:

And innova was okay with it for 2 years until g1 decided to not renewal license 

i think it was the other way around, i’m sure g1 would have loved to keep getting free money from innova 

and a major reason for innova not wanting to renew the license could have been poor profits, which could have been caused by allowing f2p players too much access to armas items

28 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i think it was the other way around, i’m sure g1 would have loved to keep getting free money from innova 

and a major reason for innova not wanting to renew the license could have been poor profits, which could have been caused by allowing f2p players too much access to armas items

Not really, I think they wanted to merge the pop because innova's and eu's pop were low. Or they wanted to sell the game but they couldn't do it while they were providing license. Because innova said they were fine to keep servers online

Edited by Lign

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Welcome to capitalism. You are garbage worth nothing more than the amount of money that can be milked out of you.

That's not how it works though. 

If you were to exclude nonpaying members from the population, APB could not function. Kind of hard to make money without a game. 

It's called capitalism, you really should look it up. 

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

Could have been anything, really. 

Like the game being old, outdated as fuck, stale, poorly performing, and with an abysmal new player experience. 

It's not easy getting people to pay for a turd. 

i have about ...mmm... 10k JT, after spent 6k for a shotgun hard to use, for me, but is cool with my cowgirl outfit. so is ok.

Considering my 10k JT ;

The new mission reward ,with an average of (0,1,2,3,4,5 jt  plus 4 potential deployables)/10 = 1,5 JT for mission.

with  1.5 JT of average i could reach  9 JT after 6 mission (usually 1h  and half of gameplay) potentialy just 10 JT  (or less) after 2h and 1 quarter 

This means that my JT reserve will float just less than 0.1% after a day of decent gameplay.

i am not telling that the reward are few, i just tell that they are inexistent in %.

suggestion: float should be interesting after 3% (means at least buff at 45 JT (fourty-five) for mission)

On 10/13/2019 at 8:31 AM, Lign said:

Even if it's a way to get free stuff it's a bit long, if you will complete everything everyday it takes about 2 months to work for one 10k jt permanent on one character, 

thats funny, it can takes months or years to get level 16 roles and they dont give players who obtained these roles permanent 3 slots.... but it takes you like 7-8 weeks to get a perm armas exclusive weapon or even 3 slot osmaw which costs about 33k in game to lease for 10 days. and youre complaining about this? maybe they should give people who have level 16 roles permanent weapons as it takes longer than joker ticket store farming.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

thats funny, it can takes months or years to get level 16 roles and they dont give players who obtained these roles permanent 3 slots.... but it takes you like 7-8 weeks to get a perm armas exclusive weapon or even 3 slot osmaw which costs about 33k in game to lease for 10 days. and youre complaining about this? maybe they should give people who have level 16 roles permanent weapons as it takes longer than joker ticket store farming.

First of all, 16 roles are completely different reward. It gives you unique cosmetic skin. So, there’s no point to farm it if you don’t need it. Second, 16 role grind is not timegated, you can farm it as much as you can when you have limits on jt, that’s the reason why I spent for for pointman, marksman and rifleman 16 roles only 3 weeks in asylum to get it(except sniper and lmg roles). 

The reason why I asked for increased jt rewards is because the game is not in good statement. Imagine farming 3 perms for only character for year and year later the game will be shut down.

Edited by Lign

1 hour ago, Lign said:

First of all, 16 roles are completely different reward. It gives you unique cosmetic skin. So, there’s no point to farm it if you don’t need it. Second, 16 role grind is not timegated, you can farm it as much as you can when you have limits on jt, that’s the reason why I spent for for pointman, marksman and rifleman 16 roles only 3 weeks in asylum to get it(except sniper and lmg roles). 

The reason why I asked for increased jt rewards is because the game is not in good statement. Imagine farming 3 perms for only character for year and year later the game will be shut down.

so why not just buy them then so the game isnt shut down?

• Thanks 1

Give someone a finger and they will bite your arm off.

There was nothing like this in the past so you should be happy. This system doesn't exist so you can quickly get everything for free. LO would be losing money that way. It's so you can get rewarded for playing the game for a long time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thial said:

Give someone a finger and they will bite your arm off.

There was nothing like this in the past so you should be happy. This system doesn't exist so you can quickly get everything for free. LO would be losing money that way. It's so you can get rewarded for playing the game for a long time.

I agree that it should take a lot of time to get 1 permanent for one character but even if you do everything and spent 10 hours in game per day you will get your 3 slotted perm in about 1.5-3 months, depends on your luck and character level, 1.5-3 months it's in the best situtation when you're living in the game. Now imagine how long it will take for an average player. It's too long. It should take only one month if you do everything you're able to do for a day and about 3 months if you're doing it lazily

1 minute ago, Lign said:

I agree that it should take a lot of time to get 1 permanent for one character but even if you do everything and spent 10 hours in game per day you will get your 3 slotted perm in about 1.5-3 months, depends on your luck and character level, 1.5-3 months it's in the best situtation when you're living in the game. Now imagine how long it will take for an average player. It's too long. It should take only one month if you do everything you're able to do for a day and about 3 months if you're doing it lazily

It doesn't matter how long it's gonna take + 1.5-3 months is not that long anyway. Just do other things apart from playing APB and you'll be fine.
It's only supposed to be an additional reward for loyal players not a proper system which is going to be abused to get free permanent weapons which normally cost real money.
Not only you are able to get a permanent weapon for free you also now get JT from missions so it's way easier to farm.
Not so long ago you couldn't get any permanent weapons at all. LO was trying to do something nice and people are already complaining and they want more.
Maybe they should take it away if people are not satisfied. I sincerely hope that LO won't listen to those complaints as not only it would damage their business but it would also be a stab in the back to all of those who have been supporting LO financially including myself.