Lign

JT reward for missions is too low

It's not possible to get to daily cap 200jt by playing missions. Even if you're lucky enough getting 10jt every mission you still have to complete 20 missions that is already incredible deed for the current statement of the game because on average every mission takes 20minutes and can go up to 40 minutes if you're playing against equal skill level opponents

Edited by Lign
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lign said:

It's not possible to get to daily cap 200jt by playing missions. Even if you're lucky enough getting 10jt every mission you still have to complete 20 missions that is already incredible deed for the current statement of the game

Bold of you to assume you should be able to hit the limit.

• Like 2

i think its too high orbit should add a function where you actually lose jt after a mission and then change the random reward to be from -5jt to 5jt

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Bold of you to assume you should be able to hit the limit.

Why not? Why is there even limit then if it's not possible to hit it

Edited by Lign

Just now, Lign said:

Why is there even limit then?

Maybe they were worried they had missed an exploit.

Not saying they wont change anything about the system, thats up to them.

But it is a way to get stuff others have paid for, but for free... so Im not sure how much right you have to even complain.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe they were worried they had missed an exploit.

Not saying they wont change anything about the system, thats up to them.

But it is a way to get stuff others have paid for, but for free... so Im not sure how much right you have to even complain.

Even if it's a way to get free stuff it's a bit long, if you will complete everything everyday it takes about 2 months to work for one 10k jt permanent on one character, while I agree that it shouldn't be easy to obtain 3 slotted permanents it's still too long for the game like apb especially when it's in the statement when you don't really know is it worth to work for perms and not be scared of shutting down the game year later

Edited by Lign
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

Even if it's a way to get free stuff it's a bit long, if you will complete everything everyday it takes about 2 months to work for one 10k jt permanent on one character, while I agree that it shouldn't be easy to obtain 3 slotted permanents it's still too long for the game as apb especially when it's in the statement when you don't really know is it worth to work for perms and not be scared of shutting down the game year later

That is a fair point.

We will just have to wait and see what LO decides.

• Thanks 1

true.

anything below 5JT seems useless...

I'd say try upping it to randomize between 5-15, or just make it a flat 10JT every mission.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think its perfectly fair considering that there was no way to get armas weapons b4. Play, and after a while u will realize that u have enough JT to buy your dream weapon.

Take is as a reward for playing 2 months or so.

I had to farm for 4 slot JT Vegas without current JT reward system. Its not like I needed that, but I wanted that. You dont need armas weapons. Once again - its permament guns in the game where almost everyhing has a timer!! Its worth of grinding.

LO was kind enough to introduce the JT reward for missions. In APB. In the game that is literally a black hole for companys money, where 2 companies already failed. Its a god damn brave and risky move. So take it as it is. 

Its already very generous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I think its perfectly fair considering that there was no way to get armas weapons b4. Play, and after a while u will realize that u have enough JT to buy your dream weapon.

Take is as a reward for playing 2 months or so.

I had to farm for 4 slot JT Vegas without current JT reward system. Its not like I needed that, but I wanted that. You dont need armas weapons. Once again - its permament guns in the game where almost everyhing has a timer!! Its worth of grinding.

LO was kind enough to introduce the JT reward for missions. In APB. In the game that is literally a black hole for companys money, where 2 companies already failed. Its a god damn brave and risky move. So take it as it is. 

Its already very generous.

You have to remember tho, the game is dying so they need to be extremely generous (or at least find the right balance) with play to pay stuff. The game as it stands right now has literally no content, so it kind of needs to be extremely generous or else people are going to get turned off (if the rank cap wasn't already turning a ton of people off.) It's not a matter of generosity, it's a matter of reward:effort - which is how all games should be imo.

• Thanks 2

Heres an idea, fight club. You can get 400 JT weekly if you get the gold reward and 800 if you do both Asylum and Baylan.

I agree it's a bit too low, especially if you are a lower rank, moreover a new player. It's better than nothing though, but if they will keep it as low as it is now, I'd suggest providing more viable ways to earn some JTs. I remember when (highly abused) daily events were a thing, it kept me busy, I was logging in each day. Perhaps rewarding players daily upon login, or weekly if they have logged and played each day with some tickets would encourage new and old players to be more active and earn more tickets at the same time. 

Anyway there should be something, like a small amount of Joker Tickets, or G1C occasionally, maybe some cheap Armas items like skins or clothing, anything offered as a reward to the loyal community on a daily, weekly or monthly basis upon fulfilling some prerequisites determined by the company, just some sort of gamification to make you say 'Oh, I have to log in today and play'. 

You don't have to choose between the 3 ways to get tickets.

Once you've done your dailies, and completed your FC, now instead of waiting for one or both to reset, you can continue playing the game and earning tickets.

It HAS to be a chore, it HAS to be slow, otherwise why ARMAS?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilkesor said:

I just want some 3D glasses

A shame you didn't play prior to Little Orbit taking over, there used to be a redeem code to unlock them on each character it was applied to.

Pathetic that people are complaining ..
Its already ridiculous enough LO added a way to get JT in normal districts.
And now you even complain about it.
They are fking permanent weapons, and a few weeks to get them is nothing.

5 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

you just accepted that old G1 did nothing for the free 2 play community at all...

APB really, reaaally needed the JT store update and additional ways to earn more JT's... we're just saying that the new way of obtaining them is barely making a difference...
not everyone plays APB 8 hours a day every day... and even for these people it's a very long grind to obtain weapons...

edit:
if f2p players want to play 3 slot weapons they gotta farm quite a lot of cash to maintain buying them... ~35k $ for just a single 3 slot weapon that lasts for 10 days.. and most people would like to have a variety of weapons, especially from every category, which no f2p could ever maintain unless they play hardcore hours, which they don't.

Edited by Snubnose

21 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

An average player will take months almost a year just to win 10k joker tickets

Becuase the gold tier in fc is quite hard/time consuming of achieve

The joker store was necessary because it removed completely the p2w stigma apb had.

22 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

you just accepted that old G1 did nothing for the free 2 play community at all...

APB really, reaaally needed the JT store update and additional ways to earn more JT's... we're just saying that the new way of obtaining them is barely making a difference...
not everyone plays APB 8 hours a day every day... and even for these people it's a very long grind to obtain weapons...

edit:
if f2p players want to play 3 slot weapons they gotta farm quite a lot of cash to maintain buying them... ~35k $ for just a single 3 slot weapon that lasts for 10 days.. and most people would like to have a variety of weapons, especially from every category, which no f2p could ever maintain unless they play hardcore hours, which they don't.

That is way is funny u had people complaining about people only using ntec not everyone have so much money to spend(irl money or apb $)

Still in my opinion jt have to be quite the grind  but not as much as it is for an average player rn

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lign said:

It's not possible to get to daily cap 200jt by playing missions. Even if you're lucky enough getting 10jt every mission you still have to complete 20 missions that is already incredible deed for the current statement of the game because on average every mission takes 20minutes and can go up to 40 minutes if you're playing against equal skill level opponents

1. we are not entitled to any to begin with.

2. as others pointed out it was not stated that you were supposed to get the limit easily.

3. as Little Orbit stated the first time they posted about this being added , it is still  a work in progress which means this is still a beta and to be adjusted.

4. encouragement for people to play as an incentive is a good thing , but too easily done is not.

10 hours ago, Lign said:

Even if it's a way to get free stuff it's a bit long, if you will complete everything everyday it takes about 2 months to work for one 10k jt permanent on one character, while I agree that it shouldn't be easy to obtain 3 slotted permanents it's still too long for the game like apb especially when it's in the statement when you don't really know is it worth to work for perms and not be scared of shutting down the game year later

5.  see my point number 4 since it applies to free stuff.

not sure if i missed anything , and this is meant as a neutral position by me  since it is to be adjusted as Little Orbit sees fit since it is not a final.

The Joker Store is an important part of APB being successful. Even more so now that permanent weapons are available.

I like to rag on freeloaders, but they make up a sizeable portion not just of APB's pop, but the pop of all F2P games.

If in the end making JT a lot easier to obtain means more players, Im ok with it.

Lord knows Im tired of fighting the same 20 people on Jericho.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The Joker Store is an important part of APB being successful. Even more so now that permanent weapons are available.

I like to rag on freeloaders, but they make up a sizeable portion not just of APB's pop, but the pop of all F2P games.

If in the end making JT a lot easier to obtain means more players, Im ok with it.

Lord knows Im tired of fighting the same 20 people on Jericho.

agreed , I'm just concerned some are trying to push for too easy , which leads to boredom and people quitting from not being entertained

Edit : a balance of it is all i ask for

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

agreed , I'm just concerned some are trying to push for too easy , which leads to boredom and people quitting from not being entertained

Edit : a balance of it is all i ask for

Boredom is a bad, yeah.

I just dont see why people would be more bored because they suddenly have access to more weapons.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

15,999 G1C

Worth it?

If we're going to be beggars that are choosers - I'd say kill the 1-4 JTs and make it either 5 or 10 but that could be me not liking the whole non-square numbers popping up in my JT feed. Like srsly LO unless you're going to sell stuff that's 4999JT, stahp messing up my perfectly balanced figures. But free JTs is free JTs, so I'm more than unhappy to accept anything for basically just playing. I would like to see the Daily Task JT rewards upped though - at least knock all the 5 JT tasks to 10 JTs.

That said, I don't think the intention of release 90% of ARMAS onto the JT store is to give people a chance to quickly buy everything.