Invisoseen

Estimated time for server shutdown a.k.a. End of the World?

Hey all. Has there been any official time given for the demise of FE? I know it is scheduled for October 14th, but is there anything more specific than that? I hope to be in game (possibly streaming) when the lights go out. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

16 hours ago, Invisoseen said:

Hey all. Has there been any official time given for the demise of FE? I know it is scheduled for October 14th, but is there anything more specific than that? I hope to be in game (possibly streaming) when the lights go out. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

@MattScott was in game for a while on Saturday, we didn't manage to shoehorn anything absolute out of them but at this stage based on feedback we're looking at "around noon Pacific" on the 14th.

Roughly 24 hours from this post, and then WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! :S

• Thanks 1

I just reinstalled the game, logged in, only to be told, game shuts down tomorrow.for good.

But I can't find any posts on these forums about it!

The players ing ame currently are very knowledgeable on the subject though... But I dont know...

If so bye bye FE... my farewell was quick, killing bright wolves with my rifle...

38 minutes ago, Biglad said:

I just reinstalled the game, logged in, only to be told, game shuts down tomorrow.for good.

But I can't find any posts on these forums about it!

The players ing ame currently are very knowledgeable on the subject though... But I dont know...

If so bye bye FE... my farewell was quick, killing bright wolves with my rifle...

Check here: October 14th / time unspecified.

7 hours ago, Artemi Six said:

@MattScott was in game for a while on Saturday, we didn't manage to shoehorn anything absolute out of them but at this stage based on feedback we're looking at "around noon Pacific" on the 14th.

Roughly 24 hours from this post, and then WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! :S

Thanks for the info Artemi! Helps me plan the day so that I can be present for the finale. As for all of us dying, I like to think we aren't going to die so much as migrate to another form or level of existence (Fallout games?).

See y'all there!

• Like 1

"Unable to connect.  Please check your internet connection."

This is what I'm getting when I try to log in and it isn't the usual message I see during maintenance.  Is this it?  Is it all over a few hours ahead of schedule?

This bites, I thought we would get a little more time to enjoy the end after maint. 😕

i so wanted to say a proper Goodbye to the friends and players i met over the years.

You all have got me through some rough patches in life.

gave me something to do when TV sucks

So I'll say it here You guys are the best i hope to meet you all again in FE2

Goodbye from Rubbermade and all my alts    

For now

As Matt Scott just posted, this was sadly the end for now. I'm sorry we weren't able to deliver a final fireworks show for you all.

~@mayii

hi there i say goodbye here aswell. thanks for all and wish u all best. good luck and take care.

Cloey Winters

• Like 1