My name is Richard ;o I wouldnt really say i am a good player compared to you guys (but im really good at shooting and assisting, but less good at tactics, because i have just got back from a 6-month break...), i have been playing since 2012-2013 periodically. I have a lvl 150 enforcer, its on a new account and named Edwinke, maybe a few of you already fought me in missions. And i was wondering if i ever get in a good competitive clan, which one would it be ;o and then found this post and it surprised me, "8BIT recruiting players".

It sounds as a great chance to get in a good community.

I'm looking foward to your earliest reply.

Thanks, EDWIN

Edited by Edwinke

Take a look:

ebf00448f51af60c789aa7ba039a9cdf.png174246f26a384c7cd74f71b70edb2b54.png

4973dbe794ae305bbaf7de287e258001.png

ad297b7d682115d0dd4815a1b3bd5bd2.png

I played for a while and was looking for someone to play missions with since my friends are long abandoned playing this game, since then i was playing fightclub all alone, you might be the group of people i was looking for all this time.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher
  • Thanks 2

Hi, my name is Steve. I started playing APB in 2013, i have a 255 crim and 155 enfo.  I am looking for a nice and powerful community to play with, I can say that i'm good with rifles, and i listen to tactics and plans.

IGN: OfficerBigJoe

7 hours ago, OfficerBigJoe said:

Hi, my name is Steve. I started playing APB in 2013, i have a 255 crim and 155 enfo.  I am looking for a nice and powerful community to play with, I can say that i'm good with rifles, and i listen to tactics and plans.

IGN: OfficerBigJoe

Hey mate, how did you make your image down below? With rank ect..

2 hours ago, susukerfr said:

Hey mate, how did you make your image down below? With rank ect..

I think i'm not allowed to post links, but if you look closely, you'll find a link in my signature. (right corner, down.)

I like ducks

pls i join

◕‿◕

Edited by ReveI

15 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Take a look:

ebf00448f51af60c789aa7ba039a9cdf.png174246f26a384c7cd74f71b70edb2b54.png

4973dbe794ae305bbaf7de287e258001.png

ad297b7d682115d0dd4815a1b3bd5bd2.png

I played for a while and was looking for someone to play missions with since my friends are long abandoned playing this game, since then i was playing fightclub all alone, you might be the group of people i was looking for all this time.

All rise for the Fight Club lord. 

+1 for Reaper, cool dude.

• Like 1

8BIT, the positions are open until Friday to apply for GM.

I hope you will join me and apply for it. With our outstanding reputation within the community and knowledge of roleplaying/gameplay and unreal talent, we can really make a difference here.

Thanks

---

Also, sorry for the delay, we were preparing for our weekly wednesday meetups irl!

Thanks all for your applications, remedy is working hard reviewing them all.

Edited by iPlumbum
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

Also, sorry for the delay, we were preparing for our weekly wednesday meetups irl!

giphy.gif

Hey there , i am Sugarity on EU server. I have my main on Jericho  (Decode - enf /Aevi - crim ) but i have been playing for 6 months on EU so i am looking for a good/friendly clan. I will be on vacation soon , so i am looking for an active clan right now. Thank you for the time (:

Greetings my fellow players,
My name is shad, I am 18 years old from Israel/Palestine.
My In-game nickname is Ayoura ( Criminal [R132] ) Ayurah ( Enforcer [R80+]), I have around 3000-5000hrs in APB:R, My older account from 2012 is called Robjohnson,
I used to rock with Queeny Lovers ( very old clan and now it's called Toxic lick but they are inactive ), I played APB for a couple of years since 2012 till 2014 when my character got deleted by someone.
I used to play along with APB some couple other of games like battlefield 3, battlefield play4free, Runescape, emps-world and Project Reality.
Now I am more focused on APB:Reloaded, Rainbow6siege, PUBG, and stilll playing Project reality, some Fortnite when I am bored but I barely play that game, I came back after a 2 years break in Q4 of 2016 but then quit again because of the huge of wave of cheaters in September, came back at the beginning of 2017 and still playing till now, now that I gave you a quick flashback on my background, let's get straight to the point, My gameplay is straight solid, Playing and winning/defending the objective is a first priority, I mainly achieve that only when I have good team to work with, in other words Teamwork is definite yes in my books, I don't rage, if I see my self losing then I try to go in a alternative route/ different gameplay style, I can play with any weapons but I mainly play Shotgun/NTEC/HVR, these are the main 3 weapons I am really good at, I got good reflexes, I am very able to coordinate with my teammates, I communicate a lot, I am very creative, I am a community Moderator/ Event organizer in a WIP game called Project Fury that is able to moderate and communicate with multiple people at the same time, I am very calm and very supportive, and most important of all I don't care about kills as long as we are winning the mission.

Kind regards,

/Recenite.

There is like 1 good player in that clan :^). All hail Lord Melo. Also the true GOD of FightClub is the one and ONLY Unquiet the God

There is like 1 good player in that clan :^). All hail Lord Melo. Also the true GOD of FightClub is the one and ONLY Unquiet the God

13 hours ago, InkieTheSauzeGod said:

What kind of roleplay we talkin' about ?

You ever pretend you're a piece of furniture?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iPlumbum said:

You ever pretend you're a piece of furniture?

Sweet.
I feel like the squeaky office chair resembles me the best, so dips on that.

After 8 years of asking to join 8bit, i think now is perfect time to reject me again. Character names: WtfSerbiano,CharlieSheen,Orshid,MikriMouse,Kokejn. One of best players in Patriot(now Citadel). I was in all clans in APB but not 8bit, i mean i was during event. I brought victory to you guys, and you kicked me and other 100 bronze,silver members of the named clan. One love for Putin.

I am 21 years old

Playing apb for pretty long time with a ton of breaks, stopped playing around year ago since game was going to absolute dust and nightmare

now i would love to join clan like you are, i know you are the best of the best and that is why i wanna join i was in several clans before and i just want to move to a higher tier, get better plays, enjoy playing alongside with the best and most experienced players ingame now.

Hellou, my name is Jovan(John in english) i'm 19 y/o and i'm from serbian. I've been playing this game since it went F2P in 2011 but playing on my current acc since 2013. Main characters are Deathshow99( R255 enf) and Yamennes (R160+ crim) and an alt enf named LadyTiamat.

I'm great in team coordination because i rarely play solo (Hate playing solo cause of the MM), wouldn't say im in the top ranks of players but as much as i see on a good day i can be really good. I'm usualy playing snipers but often switch to a shotty or some close to mid ranged weapon. Also i know every bit of corner of the map and have a general sense where the enemy will be coming from and where they will be most likely spawning. I hope i will get reviewed at least and i hope i will get accepted.

Cheers, Deathshow

14 hours ago, Deathshow99 said:

Hellou, my name is Jovan(John in english) i'm 19 y/o and i'm from serbian. I've been playing this game since it went F2P in 2011 but playing on my current acc since 2013. Main characters are Deathshow99( R255 enf) and Yamennes (R160+ crim) and an alt enf named LadyTiamat.

I'm great in team coordination because i rarely play solo (Hate playing solo cause of the MM), wouldn't say im in the top ranks of players but as much as i see on a good day i can be really good. I'm usualy playing snipers but often switch to a shotty or some close to mid ranged weapon. Also i know every bit of corner of the map and have a general sense where the enemy will be coming from and where they will be most likely spawning. I hope i will get reviewed at least and i hope i will get accepted.

Cheers, Deathshow

I AM THE ONLY SERB IN GAME. you are fake

My name is Alexander I'm 20 Working And Playing alot of apb beside of working.

I've been playing apb for years now I've been playing csgo on pretty high level, that's pretty much useless YES I know 😉

I think i've got over 3k hours total from all my accounts on apb, I would like to join to pretty much get to play with some skilled players, and love the teamplaying.

My main account is 255 on enf and crim, my email is blocked and forgot the password, so made a new one which is around 120, and then I have another one which is 114

Edited by RealMooN

Heyo.

I'm 27 years old and I have seen APB evolve from an overly ambitious MMO to a complete sheetfest over all these years and, despite my long breaks and my fluctuating interest, I still come back from time to time and I'm still eager to play alongside/against godlike players. I like to play it relaxed, but I'm not interested in overly easy stuff.

About my characters:
I have three mains, two of which are Enfos (195+ and 160+). Most of the time I levelled up my Enfos without a dedicated team, relying on patience and willpower alone,

Why should you have me?
Because, when it comes to making godlike scores, I'm pretty terrible.
But if that leads us to victory, then why not?

Why you should maybe not have me?
Alas, APB is not the reason I wake up in the morning and the last thing I have on my mind when going to bed. I have other goals in life and gaming isn't on top of them. I reckon this is exactly what most great clans are not looking for, so I just want to be honest with you.

I won't be too mad if I don't make it into your fold. Just grouping up with you guys sometimes will be good enough.

Cheers all, and play smart!