I am not trying to start a fight or stir up any controversy. But, I would like to know what is in the mindset of you so called Premium GOLD players.

WHY ONLY WaterFront 24/7? 

I thought everyone was in agreement on new maps would be great. 

But, u guys cant get off waterfront.

Makes me believe as I always have, that you dont want anything better for the game just yourselves.

You prove this day in and day out. WATERFRONT

Thats all YOU DO< WHY? Becuz whatever slightest advantage u can get u abuse it.

Your like a elite bunch of Counter Strike players. You have 8 plus years experience on ppl and yet, you can't even give up 1 ounce of bullshoot!

APB is ONLY a fuckfest for ppl who, shit on new players and join SILVER accidentally. What do u get off from this.

I dont get it. You really are just like a bunch of die / try hard Counter Strike ppl...

Its soo booring.

APB is just ruined, its too old.

We need APB 2, to start over.

You tools dont have a life! Some of you have been banned, And LO saved you.

SHOULD have stayed banned...

So.......WHY?..                     Many ppl have been trying to progress. But cannot, cuz you Lockdown Silver in WaterFront.

EVERY GOLD, that does this should be ashamed of themselves. But, they will flame me and say Git Gud and ALL that smart patootie shit.

BUT, U still ONLY Play in WATERFRONT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHY>? be honest...there has to be a reason a cheap reason i'm sure.

I am probably one of the most hated ppl on the forums. ALL of my post basically stem around fairness and whats good for a new player and the game itself.

You would think that is that is a good thing, but not here. It's just a crapfest of insults and so forth.

WELCOME to APB is the answer.

LO is really trying, but with this elitist community of GOLDS, I just dont see anything better happening.

You are soo immature its ridiculos. A community like this should have some leaders that help out NEW players and not just ASSstomp them into Oblivion.'

ANd no I am not even talking about dethreating and the such. You are just as guilty get off your high horse. YOU DONT HELP ppl who come into SILVER!

YOU DON:T you STOMP THE EVER LIVING HELL OUT OF THEM.

Arrange some other matches, help a noob, sponsor a person, DO something!

ALL of your actions are dertimental to the longevity to this game, YET YOU fuzzy bunny THE MOST ABOUT HOW THE GAME IS DYING!

I love this game, and yet I am so ashamed to tell anyone that i Play it.

I have plenty of ideas and so do others. but LO thinks they have to keep the eltists happy.

There is no bigger waste of time than these forums sadly...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Havana said:

Many ppl have been trying to progress. But cannot, cuz you Lockdown Silver in WaterFront.

waterfront is almost universally the least popular map, the only reason it gets filled every so often is because eventually enough of the remaining pop needs to progress contacts there

once that group of people decides to move districts the rest of the pop will follow because there's just not enough players on na to have 2 full (and therefore optimal) silver districts

iirc there was a silver financial yesterday

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

waterfront is almost universally the least popular map, the only reason it gets filled every so often is because eventually enough of the remaining pop needs to progress contacts there

once that group of people decides to move districts the rest of the pop will follow because there's just not enough players on na to have 2 full (and therefore optimal) silver districts

Never heard a bigger dose of bullshoot than that. ALL GOLD 255's Play almost exclusively in WaterFront? WHY? They could start a game up and populate Financial, the dont, 

Bronze Financial is populated every night. Alot ot those Bronze and Silver  nee to progress in waterfront.

Occasionally you will see th waterfront district start up for brone so tehy lvl contacts.

golD dont need it, SO WHY only WATERFRONT, just say it!

7 minutes ago, Solamente said:

You must NOt be in Jericho, they ONLY play WATERFRONT for years now. FACT

1 minute ago, Havana said:

Never heard a bigger dose of bullshoot than that. ALL GOLD 255's Play almost exclusively in WaterFront? WHY? They could start a game up and populate Financial, the dont, 

Bronze Financial is populated every night. Alot ot those Bronze and Silver  nee to progress in waterfront.

Occasionally you will see th waterfront district start up for brone so tehy lvl contacts.

golD dont need it, SO WHY only WATERFRONT, just say it!

i don't even know where you're coming from at this point

if you're complaining that gold players (r255 characters don't care about contacts btw, they just go wherever the population is) are filling silver waterfront, then demanding they leave is just going to end up with an silver waterfront district - why don't you ask the bronze district players why they always populate financial districts?

I have for years played Arma 3 and APB back and forth. The main reason I play APB over Arma is I can just play.

Arma is alot of work, hoarding  and corraling cats with all the different game modes and mods and servers.

But, I think I am getting close to going back. And hoping APB 2 might come out under this othe company.

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

i don't even know where you're coming from at this point

if you're complaining that gold players (r255 characters don't care about contacts btw, they just go wherever the population is) are filling silver waterfront, then demanding they leave is just going to end up with an silver waterfront district - why don't you ask the bronze district players why they always populate financial districts?

just answered u, the dont. Plent of times You will see Waterfront started for ppl tp progress. albeit seldom. But NEVER is that way for GOLDS in WaterFront. Stop being a puss, waiting for someone to tell me the real ANSWER!

4 minutes ago, Havana said:

waiting for someone to tell me the real ANSWER!

17 minutes ago, Solamente said:

eventually enough of the remaining pop needs to progress contacts there

once that group of people decides to move districts the rest of the pop will follow

your welcome

• Like 3

They are the population and can determine themselves where they are foing to pla, but THEY like a smaller map for some reason. WHY'no one can tell me.

Lie, they are progressed, They choose to play there and ONLY there, WHY?

There is a answer, but u 2 pus to say it.

7 minutes ago, Havana said:

They are the population and can determine themselves where they are foing to pla, but THEY like a smaller map for some reason. WHY'no one can tell me.

Lie, they are progressed, They choose to play there and ONLY there, WHY?

There is a answer, but u 2 pus to say it.

the population isnt comprised entirely of max rank golds, don't be ridiculous

even if you were right, what would be the reason to play the objectively worse map? 

im still waiting on an answer for why you demand golds populate every district, but its fine for silvers and bronzes to only play financial 

> Says he doesn't want to stir controversy
> Proceeds to spew controversy and spread toxins

Heavy majority people I've talked to and have known over the lifespan of APB have always agreed that Financial is better and have only chosen Waterfront because of contacts they are forced to level. I am the same.
@Solomante 's first point still stands and should have been the end of discussion... Your specific situation is... specific and so you go on a tangent about APB 2 and how the game's too dead.
"Well yes, but actually no"
APB is being improved and worked on, but a rant about people occupying your beloved district is not really the issue you're going on about. Your fragile opinions aren't really about 'fariness' because fairness would include being fair to bad or good players, whilst you say that golds on waterfront should be ashamed.

'BEGONE' you say with your fair opinions as you decapitate half the population because you didn't like how they look at you...

43 minutes ago, SpikyKitten said:

Lol This got toxic fast. XD

ikr

I actually like the silver WF being occupied, it means as a Silver I can level any contact. Bronze District for Financial and Silver District for Waterfront. 

It's like I'm a kid in the candy store, except the candy is deaths but hey I get some contact progression so itsomething.png.

1 hour ago, SpikyKitten said:

Lol This got toxic fast. XD

it started off toxic

op wants to think he's disliked because he's the bronze jesus spitting cold hard facts at the evil gold devil, but in reality its just because his posts are a mess to read and he has no concept of logical discussion

Max rank players just go where the population is.  On Jericho there is only one district open to gold's so they use what ever silver district is open to them.

all you have to do is challenge their egos and lure them into financial

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

Sometimes its Financial, sometimes its Waterfront.

Welcome to life in a dead game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You have been given an answer yet you reject it? Are you looking for someone to say something you agree with, even if it's not the truth?

8ftLzrh.png

• Like 2

Calm your feminine features OP

:^) 

Lmao that censor

Edited by Fasalina

Waterfront is better than Financial, fight me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Waterfront is better than Financial, fight me.

they are both bad, designed around a game that was very different from the one we have now... oh and they are definitely stale as fuck

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

they are both bad, designed around a game that was very different from the one we have now... oh and they are definitely stale as fuck

although off topic , i think it would be interesting to see what the community comes up with for ideas on how to improve our current maps.

Edit : that means either minor changes or major ones ( some people were good at map designing)

as for on topic , i am having trouble understanding op

Edited by Fortune Runner

"WHY THE FRUCK ARE YOU PLAYING THE GAME REEEEEE"