Sign in to follow this  
HelplessBaby

Stun time in apb is too long

The current stun time in apb is too long compared to other games, even rpgs and mobas.

Just so you get an idea a super long five seconds long stun would be outside the standard, in the whole league of legends game there are no single 5 second stuns.

Stabba guns are balanced around elder gunplay rules, and they have been kept this way.

Shorter stun times would allow stabba guns to be more powerful and versatile.

Other games having stuns ie overwacth they last 2 seconds to 4 on average. The arguement is that you have to build the stun slowly but while solo stabbing can be a pain but when you play crim against an stabba group it takes forever to recover from the other sources of stamina damage.

Right now is weak due to how powerful the effect is but more than over powered or underpowered is just messy

You think u cool cuz u post that meme card thing? you are nothing to me cero respect I dont care about your salty dislike votes, if you are brainded or want to play cool kid I dont care tbh you people are the reason this game is ded

Like you could ask me what I meant?  ( making them stun faster for example )

But I dont give a f if I a mod wants 2 close this topic close it I dont want 2 discuss with these garbage full of themselves community of loosers

Edited by BloomGloomFlowerz

Or maybe your ideas suck? I know, crazy concept

• Like 3

Lol how much of your ego are you risking saying that I can feel your nervouness behind each act of cowardly outdated coolness.

Oh you really hit me there ouch my ideas suck T_T xd oh wait you are nothing it means nothing

Edited by BloomGloomFlowerz

cant tell if troll or serious at this point.

stun time is where it is because of LTL weapons with range, if you range stun someone it gives you enough time to run up to arrest

stunning in apb isnt like how it is in MOBAs and shit bro. its made to keep you there long enough for the enf to arrest or kill you

• Like 1

Just now, Alani said:

cant tell if troll or serious at this point.

stun time is where it is because of LTL weapons with range, if you range stun someone it gives you enough time to run up to arrest

stunning in apb isnt like how it is in MOBAs and shit bro. its made to keep you there long enough for the enf to arrest or kill you

look bro what I mean bro is that bro, ltl guns are balanced around pre gamerfirst balance, and they are left untouched, I am not even saying an idea. Is an outdated bad mechanic that needs a rework but again bro, I dont care anymore bro.

Just now, BloomGloomFlowerz said:

look bro what I mean bro is that bro, ltl guns are balanced around pre gamerfirst balance, and they are left untouched, I am not even saying an idea. Is an outdated bad mechanic that needs a rework but again bro, I dont care anymore bro.

ok then bro

1 hour ago, BloomGloomFlowerz said:

~ uh what?~

league of legends and overwatch  is nothing like APB , no enforcers vs crims at all

APB is nothing like any other game. these points of yours are irrelevant.

stabba is balanced around getting arrests vs not being able to get  arrests

there is barely enough time as it is to get arrests at maximum stun range then running up.

and that is if other enforcers dont kill who is being arrested or the crim team to prevent the arrest.

I have closed the topic as per OP's request.

~@mayii