Привет всем, кто знает, как узнать свой идентификатор учетной записи в APB Reloaded?

Depending on what account ID you're referring to this could mean something entirely different.

The account info you use to login is the email adress the Gamersfirst account is on.

The numerical identifier used to identify you account can be found in "APB Reloaded\APBGame\Config\Account". The folder has a number as name, that number is the account ID.

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

В зависимости от того, какой идентификатор учетной записи вы имеете в виду, это может означать что-то совершенно другое.

Информация об учетной записи, которую вы используете для входа, - это адрес электронной почты, на котором находится учетная запись Gamersfirst.

Числовой идентификатор, используемый для идентификации вашей учетной записи, можно найти в разделе "APB Reloaded\APBGame\Config\Account". Папка имеет номер в качестве имени, этот номер является идентификатором учетной записи.

У меня заблокирован аккаунт, игру я удалил и заново скачал но создал другой аккаунт а там аккаунт ID другого аккаунта, как мне быть?Заранее спасибо

Merged.

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

Depending on what account ID you're referring to this could mean something entirely different.

The account info you use to login is the email adress the Gamersfirst account is on.

The numerical identifier used to identify you account can be found in "APB Reloaded\APBGame\Config\Account". The folder has a number as name, that number is the account ID.

I have blocked account, game I deleted and anew downloaded but created the other account and there account ID another account, as me be?Thank you in advance

9 hours ago, nDArtemka1 said:

My account is blocked, I deleted the game and downloaded it again, but created another account, and there’s an account ID of another account, what should I do? Thanks in advance

If you're logging in through steam that would still be linked to your old account. If you don't have access to that anymore just contact support and give them the info they ask for to verify the ownership

13 hours ago, nDArtemka1 said:

Привет всем, кто знает, как узнать свой идентификатор учетной записи в APB Reloaded?

9 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

If you don't have access to that anymore just contact support and give them the info they ask for to verify the ownership

And try to give as much info as possible in the support ticket. Email associated with the account. Account creation date. Birthdate associated with the account, purchase history if you have it. 

Stuff like that can help reduce the number of emails needed before reaching a solution.