EEowyn

RFP-9 Recoil

PLEASE....stop fiddling with RFP-9 recoil.

It never needed a buff or nerf.

Hi there

This topic has been moved to the Social District section of our forums.

Thank you

- Azukii

rfp needs nerf. U cant use it as primary wep, since its pretty much what it is. Strength of primary wep, killing me 50m+ with easiness. Nerf. End of story.

Why look, someone is mad that his armas purchase is now worthless.

8 minutes ago, GhosT said:

My account is filled with now worthless purchases.  At least the rpf was useful... the coroner I bought has never been useful.

8 hours ago, GhosT said:

yeah i know

its pretty awful that theyre making changes and completely changing how weapons work when theyre sold to people for money

its almost like people dont get what they paid for anymore. 

its almost like consumers dont get heard lol

4 minutes ago, Alani said:

yeah i know

its pretty awful that theyre making changes and completely changing how weapons work when theyre sold to people for money

What do you expect from buying something that's clearly pay to win, we've had this a couple times with other weapons before.

Just now, GhosT said:

What do you expect from buying something that's clearly pay to win, we've had this a couple times with other weapons before.

i expect company to not be negligible and simply go 'if u want a refund because we change weapon u dont like is ok'

instead of 'we change weapon sucks to suck nerd'

A weapon costing real world currency doesn't exempt it from any future balance changes.

When you make a purchase in an online game, you're making that purchase with no promise that your item will remain in it's current state.

Meta games are always changing and there will never be a place for a weapon that will keep the same stats forever.

If you're afraid to lose your investment, don't spend the money.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Leefekyn said:

A weapon costing real world currency doesn't exempt it from any future balance changes.

When you make a purchase in an online game, you're making that purchase with no promise that your item will remain in it's current state.

Meta games are always changing and there will never be a place for a weapon that will keep the same stats forever.

If you're afraid to lose your investment, don't spend the money.

there is a difference between investment and buying items from an in game store

not really sure what you mean by 'meta games' because weapons shouldnt really change.

i get that balance is always an issue but if someone is not satisfied with a weapon change and they purchased it, it is common sense for the company to be like 'is ok we can offer refund ok?' and simply remove the weapon and give them back the g1c they spent

do they need to give them back money? fuck no, but giving them in game currency would incentivise them to actually purchase something else.

but who wants to use common sense?

its easier to tell the people who complain to fuck off than it is to be nice. how else did this game last so long?

14 minutes ago, Leefekyn said:

There's a difference between a balance change, and fundamentally changing what you purchased into something completely different. Whether or not someone purchased the Fang for its overtuned state, the fact remains that they are changing it from "RFP with extra range" to "RFP that can't hipfire".

News flash: Hunting Sight doesn't do anything positive for RFP. It's already perfectly accurate while in marksman. In addition to reducing the Fang's range to being equal to the rest, this change gimps its ability to hipfire. There's literally no reason to use the gun anymore, they completely killed it.

4 hours ago, Alani said:

yeah i know

you agree to such changes happening in to TOS.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

There's a difference between a balance change, and fundamentally changing what you purchased into something completely different. Whether or not someone purchased the Fang for its overtuned state, the fact remains that they are changing it from "RFP with extra range" to "RFP that can't hipfire".

News flash: Hunting Sight doesn't do anything positive for RFP. It's already perfectly accurate while in marksman. In addition to reducing the Fang's range to being equal to the rest, this change gimps its ability to hipfire. There's literally no reason to use the gun anymore, they completely killed it.

people have suggested replacing it with a tagger type mod instead of HS to prevent ruining the hipfire. Hopefully LO listens.

29 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

people have suggested replacing it with a tagger type mod instead of HS to prevent ruining the hipfire. Hopefully LO listens.

Literally all they have to do is listen to the community. We've told them the solution, repeatedly and in almost universal agreement, since they took the game over a year ago.

Simply reduce the Improved Rifling from the current tier 3, to tier 1. This brings it in line with other modded secondaries, and maintains what the gun is supposed to be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Literally all they have to do is listen to the community. We've told them the solution, repeatedly and in almost universal agreement, since they took the game over a year ago.

Simply reduce the Improved Rifling from the current tier 3, to tier 1. This brings it in line with other modded secondaries, and maintains what the gun is supposed to be.

I agree and had suggested something similar as well, but i think they want to avoid IR completely. Probably because the mod couldn't be re-balanced (let alone with any mass agreement on the change)

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Just now, Noob_Guardian said:

I agree and had suggested something similar as well, but i think they want to avoid IR completely. Probably because the mod couldn't be re-balanced properly to begin with.

Has nothing to do with the mod. Little Orbit is absolutely terrified of negative feedback, so they'd rather just completely dumpster the gun to uselessness than actually balance it.

7 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Has nothing to do with the mod. Little Orbit is absolutely terrified of negative feedback, so they'd rather just completely dumpster the gun to uselessness than actually balance it.

I disagree, but I do feel like they are in a situation where they want it balanced, but still want it "useful", and don't know the proper approach for it. They did however ask the community for their thoughts on it, so I hope they listen and don't go with HS