Sign in to follow this  
RCooper

Remove refurbishing

Yeah I think it is stupid some items have it(car, clothes) or other not (mods, legendaries... ) and also make having profit difficult when u guys have already the tax in the marketplace. 

• Like 6

Well it would be good to be free, but better to have it stay or call it "unlock" otherwise support might get flooded with "I accidently lost/sold my item" Mails.

I have moved this thread to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

Well it would be good to be free, but better to have it stay or call it "unlock" otherwise support might get flooded with "I accidently lost/sold my item" Mails.

It could stay just make it free for all items

refurbish is a indirect way of asking people "are you sure you want to trade/sell?". 

Its good though i do agree that it should be free but the refurbish prices already seems very minuscule so i dont have a problem even with that or are there items wich cost a lot to refurbish? In that case i wanna know what the prices are.

38 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

refurbishing takes 10%, therefore - gotta pay 100k for a 4 slot vehicle

oh i never refurbished cars so didnt knew it was this much. I agree with you then. AT least make refurbish cost less or just make it free. There's already marketplace tax anyway. 

is this used for personal trades too?

if so, i'd prefer if they left it in and reduced market tax to 10%.

26 minutes ago, neophobia said:

is this used for personal trades too?

if so, i'd prefer if they left it in and reduced market tax to 10%.

It is, to be able to trade an item just have to refurbish it doesn't matter if u are gonna use trade or marketplace

There is no point on left reburfishing in game because it is stupid it has no reason to exist, because it doesn't regulate/help anything because the most valuable items in game aka legendaries don't have it 

10 minutes ago, RCooper said:

It is, to be able to trade an item just have to refurbish it doesn't matter if u are gonna use trade or marketplace

There is no point on left reburfishing in game because it is stupid it has no reason to exist, because it doesn't regulate/help anything because the most valuable items in game aka legendaries don't have it 

i think the latter is rather the issue. having a fixed, idk, 50k? on legendaries and lowering market tax appropriately seems quite reasonable to me - to still have personal trades but also a money sink.

3 minutes ago, neophobia said:

i think the latter is rather the issue. having a fixed, idk, 50k? on legendaries and lowering market tax appropriately seems quite reasonable to me - to still have personal trades but also a money sink.

I think it shouldn't be any money sink anywhere, it is pointless because unless u are a designer makes making a profit by trading quite difficult

1 hour ago, RCooper said:

I think it shouldn't be any money sink anywhere, it is pointless because unless u are a designer makes making a profit by trading quite difficult

it's about making a net loss because mission rewards just cause inflation... well technically.

maybe it's not needed in apb anyway though. you may be right...

36 minutes ago, neophobia said:

it's about making a net loss because mission rewards just cause inflation... well technically.

maybe it's not needed in apb anyway though. you may be right...

idk really either xd  ,i just dont like the fact that my money get stolen for nothing

This is part of the money sink. It is needed to stop inflation of the economy. If anything more money sinks are needed.