Zatro

Weapon Suggestions

Hey guys, first of all sorry if this isn't the appropriate subforum. So right now I'm farming JT but I don't really have a goal in mind, I just wanna grind them and buy something. What are your opinions on the JT store guns? Any that you would consider is a must get? This is totally subjective, I also wouldn't like to buy a weapon if I already have one that can do its job, whether it does it better or worse, I prefer variety.
These are my weps:
Watchman
Nano
Volcano
Reaper
Ursus
Strife

ATAC is good for a cqc AR, I forget the watchman's mods though, but I generally steer clear of CJ on atac.

Nano is a solid choice generally if you'd rather something easier than the FBW but filling a similar niche.

Volcano works if you don't have explosives unlocked, though I prefer the osmaw.

Reaper is alright if you like scout snipers.

Ursus is good if you want an alternate ntec.

Strife is a strong shotgun, but suffers against other cqc weapons. It can get extremely hard to use when other players switch to cqc weapons to counter.

TDLR: If you want a decent secondary, nano is good if you aren't buying a .45 or fr0g. If you'd rather an AR I'd probably go ursus unless you prefer something that feels more easy to use then ATAC.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

13 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Thanks for the insight but the question actually was what Joker Ticket weapon I should get 😅. Those are the non-contact weapons I already own so I don't get recommended weapons that are too similar to them

1 hour ago, IS2APBR said:

Thanks for the insight but the question actually was what Joker Ticket weapon I should get 😅. Those are the non-contact weapons I already own so I don't get recommended weapons that are too similar to them

i'll have to browse the store for suggestions, brb. hehe

Merged.

Far - strong, similar to STAR

NSSW - Similar to pre-"1st nerf" ntec

Rabid not bad for an lmg

.45 is solid pistol

s1na- strong marksman mode cqc weapon harder to use out of mm, so using it is kinda a must

frog - cqc .45 with lower (10-15m) range vs ~45m but 10 rounds rather than 7., same ttk as .45

AMG - if you like a mobile shaw that you can sprint with...

CR-5 if you want an ntec.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

you seem to have every range covered tbh, altho not perfectly

• if you just want raw performance i’d consider a 3slot pmg (jt reskin is the cbmp bolt iirc) for cqc and a 3slot obeya cr762 for all other ranges
  • if you want a gun that’s fun to play i’d recommend the joker carbine (jt reskin is the stac 10 iirc) or the oscar, both are highly mobile semi-automatics meant to be hipfired
  • if you want anti vehicle guns, i’d recommend the dmr-av or the issr-b
  • if you want something from the lmg category (since you don’t have any), i’d recommend the nssw for assault rifle-ish gameplay or the amg stheno for a more classic “turret” type of gameplay

Edited by Solamente
bullet points
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

No love for the Golden OSMAW?

he asked for weapons that don't function too closely to the ones he already has, and he's got a volcano 

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

he asked for weapons that don't function too closely to the ones he already has, and he's got a volcano 

Pretty sure the Volcano is closer to the firework launcher than the OSMAW but ok, my bad.

OK I vote for NSSW - level up that LMG role with an AR.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! 😄
I guess I'll go for the amg, it wsa already on my mind before posting this and it got some mentions here too
I'd go for a carbine/oscar if I was good with semis but I'm not 😞
As for the osmaw, I don't feel like spending 10k jt on a contact weapon, I dont find the slots thaaat useful tbh. Also not a fan of the rockets' price

Hands down my favorite weapon is the volcano.  The rockets explode at 100 meters and do massive aoe damage.  Great for clearing campers, taking out enemies with cover, or just vehicles.

Not having easy access to an explosive weapon is a disadvantage in this game.

I like the volcano over the osmaw because the rockets have drop and the 100 meter limit on rocket range is with in render range.

Edited by illgot

Hope I'm not too late, but I'd strongly suggest picking up the S1-NA 'Maniac' from the JT store. It's very fun to use, and pretty mid-tier of a weapon. It may not out-perform the oca and pmg, but it does have equal ttk to the oca and can be good at low-mid ranges... And it plays just like as if you were using a cqc-built atac.