Todesklinge

Blood Mary (pistole) do to less damage.

Hi,

i have bought the "UL 3 Blood Mary" and i need on close range, more than 24 shots to kill an enemy.

The damage system looks like bugged.

The Pistole have 24 Shots in the magazine and take 0,77 Seconds to kill an enemy = 12 shots.

Also theoretical i can kill 2 enemys, but its not working!

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_UL3-SD_PR1_Armas

vs.

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_Nano_PR1_DA-Connoisseur

I use Kevlar 3 and the enemy have Oca Nano Connoisseur, but he can kill me faster as i can kill him with my Blood Mary.

The Blood Mary have 0,77 TTK and the Oca Nano 1,05 TTK.

I have +30% HP, the enemy have Clotting Agent 3.

But every time i lose the fight, because i need more then 12 Shots to kill the opponent.

Most of the time in battle i need to reload and i am dead. Also need more than 24 hits (on about 10m range).

The Blood Mary need also a huge Buff, because the range and damage is to low.

• Like 1

This is not a bug. The gun does kill in 12 shots, it just isn't very accurate if you keep firing it. 

On 10/17/2019 at 1:25 AM, Kevkof said:

This is not a bug. The gun does kill in 12 shots, it just isn't very accurate if you keep firing it. 

You need to test it on a moving enemy, there is a difference!

4 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

You need to test it on a moving enemy, there is a difference!

That means you're missing ... Just sayin'

1 hour ago, Todesklinge said:

I am not missing, this is an Server side damage Bug.

You need to test it so you can see it.

Bruh. its a smg secondary you're gonna miss 50% of the bullets if you just spray

The bug exist again!

I can not kill a player in close combat with the Blood Mary!

Have tested this today in Abington Towers and it is impossible to kill one player with this gun, i lose every 1:1.

Why is this gun so total broken bad also total useless, why?

I have Kevlar 3 so i can surive a bit longer, but i need more than 24 shots to kill ONE pople and i dont do full auto!

I am aiming on the enemy, but the Blood Mary do no damage.

I am thinking the spread of the weapons dont works with the server.

Please help and fix this bug!

Edited by Todesklinge

Bloody Mary is very hard to play with, as the others UL3. You need a complete mag to kill because servers are temporarly far away and so hitboxes are a little bit displaced when enemy is moving (because of latency).
Yesterday, i just couldn't hit an enemy with my Scout (some of them litteraly get through ennemies without hitmarks) on mission districts while i was perfectly hitting enemies on FC's (lowest latency due to less players on the instance : ~65ms for me while getting ~105ms on mission districts). And this happens even with my 1Gbps symetric optic fiber network.

I'm a regular UL3 'Jersey Devil' player, and the only way i found to hit ennemies is to aim with sight and burst-fire on them when the distance between me and them is >5m.

This weapon is restricted to very experienced players as it needs a perfect aim and burst fire control. A single fail in your shoot and you die.

As Kevkof said, Bloody Mary needs 12 shots to kill, and is not broken. Servers are.

But this weapon is not a single shot gun.

Compares the Blood Mary to Oca Nano Cannoiseur, the Oca Nano is total OP and the Blood Mary total UP (underpowered).

On direct contact (up to 1-3 meter) to the enemy i can not kill with full auto an enemy.

Thats total broken and bugy.

Why to add a weapon like the Blood Mary to the game that have NO kill potential????????

But other Pistoles are become total OP and easy to use, to multikill people.

Like the RFP9 there you can kill 2 player total easy.

But with Blood Mary you can NOT kill one player.

Total unbalanced!

Every weapon has this bug, last time I got 8 hitmarks with Obeya 762 on 50m the player still lived.

Looks like the hitmarks does n't sync with the server, only local...

But the UL3 is nerfed to death, the weapon is utter garbage, seen a bloody mary go for 900k... while I had to buy it for 3.5m the time is was decent...

Weapons effective range is also terrible atm... a colby RSA has 70m effective range, but it nearly never hits on that range (the croshair is red and hits 1 bullet after 5 shots most of the time not even once)...

But the colby rsa also got a nerfed to almost death nerf

Anyone say that this is n't the case... think about a newcommer that does n't understand the weapons and quit because they lose a clip and hit maybe once or twice on a opponment... how is that fun for them?