Sign in to follow this  
TheWalke

Why can´t take criticism ?

I see you can delete Posts but not hackers ??? why so offended about this ? i just written the truth about the state of the Game and you just can´t take it ? Even EA and Ubisoft would´n delete such an Post. Sad Little Orbit really Sad.............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm very sorry for the delay in receiving the appropriate messaging regarding the topic.

Sadly life forced me to focus on other things for a bit while I was in the process of handling that fully. 

~@mayii

Talking shit with a new account is quite different from providing actual criticism.

Also, fighting cheaters has never been easy and literally every game suffers from them, even triple A games.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheWalke said:

@GhosT you didn´t read the Post dont you ?

No, didn't catch it.

Also isn't really worth it to read something that gets deleted anyway.

Formulate a constructive criticism post and it won't get deleted, and people will read it.

• Like 2

My criticism was constructive that´s the point. You know mainly i just said that it would be better having in priority an real functional Anti Cheat System then an new Engine. That was MY Opinion 

Edited by TheWalke

Im guessing that with the Engine Update most cheats wont work anyway and will have to be remade. Not saying there wont ever be cheats again, just saying itll probably take a while before they show up again.

GTAO has this. Modmenus stop working after each big update. 

1 hour ago, TheWalke said:

My criticism was constructive that´s the point. You know mainly i just said that it would be better having in priority an real functional Anti Cheat System then an new Engine. That was MY Opinion 

Ever thought about you are just bad at the game and the "cheaters" are actually legit players?
Think about that scrub.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sentaii said:

Ever thought about you are just bad at the game and the "cheaters" are actually legit players?
Think about that scrub.

Ever thought that the Game really just have hackers ? Think about that Scum

2 hours ago, TheWalke said:

Everyone knows the game has cheaters.

What you should do is acquaint yourself with the rules...

z2VWHDK.png

It'll keep you from getting into too much trouble.

There isn't a player here who hasn't at one time or another been upset about hacking in the game, so its not that we aren't sympathetic. But rules are rules.

3 hours ago, TheWalke said:

typical scrub statement
gitgud

Playing this Game since 2012 idk why i should be new here. Never really cared about the Forums but decided this year to join them maybe thats why

1 hour ago, Sentaii said:

typical scrub statement
gitgud

bet you`re maining ntec

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, TheWalke said:

Playing this Game since 2012 idk why i should be new here. Never really cared about the Forums but decided this year to join them maybe thats why

bet you`re maining ntec

The way you talk , you do not sound like someone who I would want to listen to and take for their word.

While every game has cheaters , you come of as someone who accuses anyone of killing you of cheating.

also what are your computer specs?

They may need an upgrade , which is one main reason why people hackusate , other than just not being good.

8 hours ago, TheWalke said:

I see you can delete Posts but not hackers ??? why so offended about this ? i just written the truth about the state of the Game and you just can´t take it ? Even EA and Ubisoft would´n delete such an Post. Sad Little Orbit really Sad.............

While it may be  "truth" to you , it is an opinion by definition.

Regardless of other companies and what they may or may not do  , if you behave too poorly Little Orbit has every right to delete.

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

The way you talk , you do not sound like someone who I would want to listen to and take for their word.

While every game has cheaters , you come of as someone who accuses anyone of killing you of cheating.

also what are your computer specs?

They may need an upgrade , which is one main reason why people hackusate , other than just not being good.

While it may be  "truth" to you , it is an opinion by definition.

Regardless of other companies and what they may or may not do  , if you behave too poorly Little Orbit has every right to delete.

Hey my Potato Specs are :

i9 9900k

2080ti

16gb RAM

installed on M2 SSD

I know that there good people who actually have real skill..... and then theres the opposite the bad people hacking, macroing and other stuff. And since the Nekrova Migration the bad people taking upper hand right here. And that´s an Fact

Edited by TheWalke

14 hours ago, TheWalke said:

I still don't understand where you see the cheaters. I play every day in the mission and fight club districts and I don't meet them. The most I've seen so far are those with macros, which are present in every game.

😅

1 hour ago, TheWalke said:

i9 9900k

2080ti

16gb RAM

installed on M2 SSD

I know that there good people who actually have real skill..... and then theres the opposite the bad people hacking, macroing and other stuff. And since the Nekrova Migration the bad people taking upper hand right here. And that´s an Fact

You need atleast 18-core Core i9 10980XE with 64gb RAM and 2 x Titan RTX in SLI to get 30fps for APB. It still wont be a stable FPS tho. Cmon everybody knows this. :^)

In all seriousness tho, we all know its the game. Its garbage. Only hope we have is that the EU will improve it. 

And indeed not everyone is hacking. Some just are good players. If you suspect someone send ur evidence to support and move on.

But dont forget it probably takes longer for you to collect the evidence and to send it to support then for him to make a new account.

So personally i wouldnt even bother, but hey thats me. :^) 

Edited by Fasalina

3 hours ago, Kast2 said:

I still don't understand where you see the cheaters. I play every day in the mission and fight club districts and I don't meet them. The most I've seen so far are those with macros, which are present in every game.

😅

From my perspective Macros are hacks..... but somekind of legal hacks lol. Macros manipulating the game like Wallhack or Aimbot 

3 hours ago, Fasalina said:

You need atleast 18-core Core i9 10980XE with 64gb RAM and 2 x Titan RTX in SLI to get 30fps for APB. It still wont be a stable FPS tho. Cmon everybody knows this. :^)

In all seriousness tho, we all know its the game. Its garbage. Only hope we have is that the EU will improve it. 

And indeed not everyone is hacking. Some just are good players. If you suspect someone send ur evidence to support and move on.

But dont forget it probably takes longer for you to collect the evidence and to send it to support then for him to make a new account.

So personally i wouldnt even bother, but hey thats me. :^) 

Shit..... i think i need an upgrade now D:

5 hours ago, TheWalke said:

i9 9900k

2080ti

16gb RAM

installed on M2 SSD

If you die, can I have your rig?

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If you die, can I have your rig?

you can have it when Half Life 3 releases

10 hours ago, TheWalke said:

lol i never said it was a potato , but some are built too good for what APB can currently handle as well , as some of the community have said happens to them.

hopefully the engine upgrade happens soon.

Sign in to follow this