slot

Cars/Armas/Me ;)

Today i bought a car kit i didn't have enough for the Complete Vegas Pack so i was looking at the Vegas kits and saw this one kit The Mercury Kit i'm an old fashion car SIot so i decided to buy it thinking the white tires would come with it because of the image on it... it didn't so i'm thinking of an idea an idea that would change Apb here we go Tires that come with the kit now it might sound silly i know but i think its a pretty good idea because some people like me make the mistake and not reading the details about the kit its still a good kit though also i think the Vegas should have an audio kit too i wanna hear a different Vegas sound than the regular vroom vroom one like something strong something threatening something that would make someone think "dang that guys car sounds gewdddd" and also i think it would be nice to have tires separate instead of a pack you can spend 99 g1c for a car tires you want instead of spending 200+ g1c on a pack. Thank you 😄

Description is there for a reason.

Sound kits for vegas? A dream nowdays 😆

Tires in one pack and Audio in one separately? Not bad, but i would leave the complete one there as well.

Account bound car kits yesterday please. Unless LO don't like players spending money. 

Everyone who bought a Vegas kit or any car for that matter would probably upgrade for account bound option. 

On 12/13/2019 at 3:17 AM, Havana said:

Unless LO don't like players spending money. 

No offence but it's a very capitalist look but not everyone does what they do just for the money.
Little Orbit are not the same as the old GamersFirst, I'm pretty sure they didn't do the acquisition for customers in their thousands and the incredible profit margins from APB:Reloaded.

Anyway back on topic. It has been requested for a fair number of years for a Vegas audio kit and it's one of the suggestions that would actually actually sell really well.

Sorry but unpopular opinion again, you got to learn to read the fine details. We all make mistakes and do stuff on impulse but not many companies will bat an eyelid because you agreed to something but didn't check the written details.

Items bought in packs do not stack so it wouldn't do any harm in game, but if a car is added to every new body kit pack then that would raise the prices for people who already have the car, and that price difference is a bit unfair as that stacks when the car doesn't!

At the end of the day it's a Vegas and the body kit should work with any normal Vegas bought in game, Of course the 4x4 version of the Vegas can also be gotten with Joker Tickets.

Armas needs alot of updating. Alot of the prices are still kinda wonky and the images are often misleading/not giving enough information.
+ i have a friend who has been wanting the kurai wheels separately because they are only in the mega kit pack and he bought the kits separately lol