Lixil

Dark Prophecy: Priestess clothing

Just now, Kevkof said:

Wow, you can post screenshots from several years ago. Shall we go back to see where you were in life back then?

we already do.

i bought it cause are nice 😄 and cheap 

i hope to see some collection of W1ll0w at ARMAS one day, and many others.

(wallpocket ready here)

Request: Female Hoodies-jacket /also Gro design is cool 😄

On 10/5/2019 at 2:54 AM, PitterPatter said:

I prefer Maplestory 2's meret market. You customize cash shop clothing then you can sell your designs for their IRL ingame currency. 

So if they did that here you'd pay a fee of g1c to put your customized item up on the g1c market and then if a player likes your design they can buy it with g1c. You get some g1c back and LO still makes a profit from it. Win win. I actually made hundreds of $ of ingame currency selling Goku/Vegeta outfits and Backpacks with cute shit on it.

Girlfriend wanted GIR so I made her this monstrosity lmao. Surprisingly I sold like 4 sets.28451bd1989c2fb1bd3b792d8158525d.png

That's a terrible idea. If you have really played MS2 then you would have known how heavily abused that system was.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:41 AM, Thial said:

That's a terrible idea. If you have really played MS2 then you would have known how heavily abused that system was.

How so?

8 hours ago, PitterPatter said:

How so?

Not only the system was terribly trolled but it also lead to a nightmare when it came to refunds etc because a whole team of people had to be assigned to determine if someone deserved a refund or not when it came to troll / offensive designs and also a whole another team had to be assigned to constantly monitor the market to prevent offensive designs from being sold. This has also resulted in a PR drama because designers / customers were mad because of their designs being removed where some of them were completely ok but due to MS2 GM views they got removed just because they didn't like them.

If they let some racist item through and say 500 people purchased it for 200 g1c that's 100000 g1c spent which is around $1000. If they would have to remove the item due to it being racist they would effectively steal $1000 from the customers or hopefully refund it which would get more complicated since it leads to the refund nightmare (unless there would have been an automatic refund system in place). And that's just a single item. What's gonna happen if the game grows and you will have 50 new items every hour ? Maple Story 2 has suffered A LOT from the design market.

Being able to earn a currency which you can only earn by spending real money attracts a lot of people who will go to any lengths with a system like this to make some profit.
LO can't even afford to have consistently active GMs right now so there is no way that they would have enough people to monitor an additional system like this. Especially if the game grew because then literally everyone would be creating designs to make some g1c.

Some potential online scandal due to offensive designs sold on the market for real money while LO wants the game to grow and prosper is the last thing they need right now. SJWs never sleep. It was the same with MS2. There was a big drama with the MAGA hats and LGBT items.

Edited by Thial

I like them. Will you make light counterpart? Dark themes go way more well with crims than enfs honestly. And especially not well with my character.

Edited by Mitne

26 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I like them. Will you make light counterpart? Dark themes go way more well with crims than enfs honestly. And especially not well with my character.

Mayhaps some dragon clothing?

😏

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Mayhaps some dragon clothing?

😏

All my yes.

(Actually that would be good idea for Halloween)

Edited by Mitne

No Shoes Pack, now avaiable on ARMAS, eheh.