Lixil

Dark Prophecy: Priestess clothing

Would love to see a pack costing 50-100 more g1c that would give you a primitive of that design. Otherwise, nice addition to ARMAS, exactly the content it was missing.

the helmet is only for female no thx..make new set razer based im interested buyn it cause im bad designer(with more clothing parts)

I really like the design and stuff, but... 

5TMUjVF.jpg

....needs to be fixed 🙂

A little off-topic from me here: that's s nice design and stuff, but what about optimize ARMAS next?

You know, I have like 3 active chars, and I wanna some packs from armas in account lifetime which is not. You know, Paramilitary, Tactical and all. I consider acc-time packs could and should cost more, but I prefer higher price more than. Call me a dumbass but only packs I wanna buy next is KTTW and KTTC.

Sorry for my bad English but I should leave my opinion about it someplace. (And also Kissaki for crims pls) 😉

I mean, it's cheap and all but why are you all wasting time on making presents? One of the main appeals of this game is being able to make your character look however you want. People don't want presents, they want more base clothing to design themselves.

If someone really wanted to they could just make the design themselves and slap it on anything without paying any g1c.

Please actually put work into new cosmetics next time instead of pumping out stuff that can already be made by the players in game. It's just lazy.

Edited by Flylow
  • Thanks 2

I would have liked to have seen new lingerie and underwear. Best design for this was right on the butt. Weve had the same stuff since forever now.

• Like 1

I gotta say the price is extremely fair, but I really don't understand what it is with you guys adding new images to the game files and slapping them on some clothing and then promote the game with?

APB is all about personal customization and you're trying to sell preset clothes with razer gold and this new pack.

7 hours ago, Sayori said:

please use bigger images

Mirroring this sentiment. One of the biggest issues with the design of ARMAS (since the beginning, by the way) is the ridiculously tiny images used as previews. I could understand if those were thumbnails, that when clicked would bring up proper 1280x720 or larger originals. However, those tiny previews for runt of the litter ants are the originals... like just why even bother having images at all.

1 hour ago, Mikarity said:

[image]

....needs to be fixed

There goes any interest I had in purchasing this bundle.

2 hours ago, Nagletz said:

only packs I wanna buy next is KTTW and KTTC

KTTC is a great pack... But unless you like flag weapon skins, KTTW is pretty meh. 

5 hours ago, Mikarity said:

....needs to be fixed 🙂

I hate when that happens and would rather see a fix for that across all clothing, but yeah that little whoopsie shouldn't have gotten past QC.

Lemme give you guys some advice. If you're doing to make something with this cool of a design, make it a decal, or preset symbol.

That way we can apply it to ANYTHING we want to, and not be limited by the previous design.
If it's a decal, it would be best, so people can use it in other symbols and stuff.
Make a big pack of decals, premade symbols, and primitives. People will eat it up.

I know i'm hungry for some of that.

Edited by Goabea
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Goabea said:

Lemme give you guys some advice. If you're doing to make something with this cool of a design, make it a decal, or preset symbol.

That way we can apply it to ANYTHING we want to, and not be limited by the previous design.
If it's a decal, it would be best, so people can use it in other symbols and stuff.
Make a big pack of decals, premade symbols, and primitives. People will eat it up.

I know i'm hungry for some of that.

That's what I meant.

You can't exactly sell preset clothing in a game with one of the main features being personalized customization.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mikarity said:

5TMUjVF.jpg

....needs to be fixed 🙂

i think that has to do more with limitations in the ingame designer than anything. I wonder if they might be able to bypass it that issue by making it as an actual "shirt skin"(like rather than a design from the studio, make the shirt as an image and a code links it so that an image of what's supposed to be on it appears on it for that particular item) Sort of like minecraft skins. The normal clothing editor has a TON of limitations like this.

The other issue is that this doesn't appear like it is "wrapped" around the chest like you would normally see done for designs... I wonder if they accidentally forgot to wrap it and just placed it on, or if due to the size, "wrapping" it would make it look all wrong and ended up with that issue.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

6 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i think that has to do more with limitations in the ingame designer than anything.

Thats a good point and I also aggree with you, that the designer got limitations, but pretty much in this case they just had to put one symbol on the shirt. Not to mention about they technically have access to tools, that are more versatile and don't come with the limitations of our ingame designer.

I've spent more time in the character/clothing designer than in any pvp instance of the game and to see something like this just kinda hurts.

Honestly this design is raw, re-doable with ingame decals within an hour. Tbh bad alignment of a symbol is just another proof somebody at LO is doing a quick job with minimum effort of paying attention to the details.    When you said new clothes we all hoped for really new material, like katana and double b shotguns were.  Same happened for giving out double-b harness, @MattScott  you said you gonna fix the double b shotguns into an X angle as double b contact got, but now for a week and more nobody is mentioning it anymore. It wouldn't have happened if someone simply took 30 seconds of paying attention to details,  to login financial and literally copy pasted double b harness into armas.  I am having a feeling that somebody regarded for clothes, is often making mistakes due to hastiness.

Same for the useless knife fix - (aka removal) on left shoulder while having katana...really no point of having pocket knife with 2 meters long katana...

9 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

@MattScott  you said you gonna fix the double b shotguns into an X angle as double b contact got,

did they say that?

tbh i was under the impression the angle was changed to prevent clipping

11 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Honestly this design is raw, re-doable with ingame decals within an hour. Tbh bad alignment of a symbol is just another proof somebody at LO is doing a quick job with minimum effort of paying attention to the details.    When you said new clothes we all hoped for really new material, like katana and double b shotguns were.  Same happened for giving out double-b harness, @MattScott  you said you gonna fix the double b shotguns into an X angle as double b contact got, but now for a week and more nobody is mentioning it anymore. It wouldn't have happened if someone simply took 30 seconds of paying attention to details,  to login financial and literally copy pasted double b harness into armas.  I am having a feeling that somebody regarded for clothes, is often making mistakes due to hastiness.

Same for the useless knife fix - (aka removal) on left shoulder while having katana...really no point of having pocket knife with 2 meters long katana...

I would absolutely LOVE to see someone, and i mean ANYONE, remake the symbol used on these sets in a day even.  Using only a single symbol.  As for the harnesses, there's currently more important work being done.

37 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

I would absolutely LOVE to see someone, and i mean ANYONE, remake the symbol used on these sets in a day even.  Using only a single symbol.

Iq2roiT.gif

Edited by CookiePuss

7 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Same happened for giving out double-b harness, @MattScott  you said you gonna fix the double b shotguns into an X angle as double b contact got, but now for a week and more nobody is mentioning it anymore. It wouldn't have happened if someone simply took 30 seconds of paying attention to details,  to login financial and literally copy pasted double b harness into armas.  I am having a feeling that somebody regarded for clothes, is often making mistakes due to hastiness.

These changes have been made for the male harnesses. Just waiting on the female harnesses. We were very conservative about the angle of the shotguns for other reasons. The new angled version requires a different rig to make sure we avoid as much clipping as possible.

• Like 4

On 10/6/2019 at 11:28 AM, Noob_Guardian said:

Let me tell you that with a design of this complexity, you dont slap it on any piece of clothing in 1 symbol. You work the symbols onto the clothing so that it actually doesnt cut itself off like that. You wont see any decent creator make a rookie mistake like that on well made gear.

This is great, new content and all but where is the quality or innovation? I agree with who ever said for the price this should be a symbol, not a locked in clothing item.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

23 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Let me tell you that with a design of this complexity, you dont slap it on any piece of clothing in 1 symbol. You work the symbols onto the clothing so that it actually doesnt cut itself off like that. You wont see any decent creator make a rookie mistake like that on well made gear.

This is great, new content and all but where is the quality or innovation? I agree with who ever said for the price this should be a symbol, not a locked in clothing item.

I'm no design master so I wouldn't know how to go about that. hehe

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I'm no design master so I wouldn't know how to go about that. hehe

Thats why im explaining it to you, the design is good but could be better. Doesnt have to do with the limitations of the editor.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:46 PM, MattScott said:

These changes have been made for the male harnesses. Just waiting on the female harnesses. We were very conservative about the angle of the shotguns for other reasons. The new angled version requires a different rig to make sure we avoid as much clipping as possible.

Well thank you very much for info 👌😀

3 minutes ago, ❤ MonaSux ❤ said:

cant make engine update, cant make good sales, cant make standart clothes and cant put symbols on it.... xD

<image/>

Wow, you can post screenshots from several years ago. Shall we go back to see where you were in life back then?

Edit: And lets of course not forget about all the newer screenshots that were posted.

Edited by Kevkof