Lixil

Dark Prophecy: Priestess clothing

Hello everyone!

We just released Dark Prophecy: Priestess

clothing in ARMAS store. There are 5 pieces of clothing items for both genders! Check it out here!

5FD3cRm.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

99 G1C, 5 pieces, Account Lifetime and i also got a legendary from the only gold mystery box i received for buying them.

That's good.

Im not entirely happy about the "No Shoes" style.

Better in the future, maybe.

Edited by Guest

Looking at these clothes like

ws9xfiz9osk11.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Looking at these clothes like

ws9xfiz9osk11.jpg

And there is always someone there to lap it up

people on social media already fuming over "more armas content" and these being preset clothes... imagine not even clicking the armas link and checking out how much you really get for what amount of cash...

99g1c (1$) for 5 account wide items is a really good deal for anyone who likes this design...

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

people on social media already fuming over "more armas content" and these being preset clothes... imagine not even clicking the armas link and checking out how much you really get for what amount of cash...

99g1c (1$) for 5 account wide items is a really good deal for anyone who likes this design...

Agreed. Pretty cool lookin' design and only 99g1c. Can't really beat that

Mirroring what others have said, if you like the design then this is an exceptionally great deal.

That being said, I do have one small gripe with it. The lack of shoes means it isn't a full set.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Neat.

Little Orbit should bring back that design competition where the winning design for a clothing set got sold in the Joker Store.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Neat.

Little Orbit should bring back that design competition where the winning design for a clothing set got sold in the Joker Store.

this.

but also implement a way to preview all the joker store outfits (and preset cars).

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

this.

but also implement a way to preview all the joker store outfits (and preset cars).

Exactly

If you guys were going to make a preset we have SOOOO many talented players who make rediculously good outfits, why not make a competition so we can get some really decent outfits for cheap?

Not saying these are bad, they're just not my taste, I just know I've seen better from players.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

Playerbase is really low and the only thing to do is release clothes?

If you have artists in your employ, what else are they to to besides design clothing, symbols, and skins?

It's not like they are programmers. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StunStick said:

If you guys were going to make a preset we have SOOOO many talented players who make rediculously good outfits, why not make a competition so we can get some really decent outfits for cheap?

Not saying these are bad, they're just not my taste, I just know I've seen better from players.

I prefer Maplestory 2's meret market. You customize cash shop clothing then you can sell your designs for their IRL ingame currency. 

So if they did that here you'd pay a fee of g1c to put your customized item up on the g1c market and then if a player likes your design they can buy it with g1c. You get some g1c back and LO still makes a profit from it. Win win. I actually made hundreds of $ of ingame currency selling Goku/Vegeta outfits and Backpacks with cute shit on it.

Girlfriend wanted GIR so I made her this monstrosity lmao. Surprisingly I sold like 4 sets.28451bd1989c2fb1bd3b792d8158525d.png

Edited by PitterPatter

I kinda like this set - seems like great value for the cost but I'm irked that they're not balanced between male and female sets - helmet for the ladies but not the men?

I understand there's no Capri Leggings on men (yet, I hope) so the pants are different, but both sexes have the helmets available.

Edit I was really hoping someone was going to tell me there's a male helmet too, they just forgot to list it /sadface.

Edited by KnifuWaifu

i’m going to give orbit the benefit of the doubt and assume this was a test for the eventual shift of all current armas items to account bound, and not orbit assuming all the people asking for new clothes wanted poorly designed “sets” (i use this word very loosely) of preset clothing

• Thanks 1

Ye nice but can we get new clothing items, not old re-coloured?

• Like 2

You are not G1, are you?

Can you put some more effort please, if going to showcase the new clothing please use bigger images.  300x200px ? Really?

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not a fan of this particular design, but you could expand this idea to ingame brand based items and sell those in similar sets.

• Like 1