it's not bad, but it's not good either, seems pretty fun to play, but very few people enjoy playing the weapon, it has a mechanic where the gun starts with a lot of vertical recoil, which converts to horizontal recoil the longer you hold the trigger (Rabid has the same mechanic but more significant)

7Shots to kill, quite unpredictable recoil wise, frenzy is definitely not a great weapon for any serious play, but fun to play, in my opinion, the gun needs a very slight buff (not in terms of raw power, but more like , less zoom, less recoil, faster reload speed, or something like that)

For it, you really have to try the gun, to make your mind on it.

I like it, but i don't use it, and most people don't like it.

Edited by Ketog

Certainly a gun you can use and have fun with, but it's far away from being a good gun.

In short range it is very effective

is y u use rapid

• Like 1

For its low damage for AR it suffers in longer ranges a LOT. And becouse of that it takes way too many shots to kill out of its effective range, and therefore its ammo in stock is empty fast so its necessary to have a bandolier mod on.

Id love to play this weapon, but it needs effective range buff like +5m to compete to other ARs. Other than that its perfectly balanced gun Id say.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

its no meta but just fun.  Slap in HS3, IR3 and MS.  3/4 round burst its quite effective at mid range. 

knock 1stk off (7stk > 6stk) but keep the same ttk, gun competitive 

• Like 1

I find the gun super fun to play with. The main problem with it is its reload speed and recoil. Everything else about it is pretty good; I feel like a buff in those 2 categories would make it really good.

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

it honestly would be, that 7th shot makes it so unreliable at times....

9 hours ago, Solamente said:

As someone who has extensive experience with the Frenzy, that's going to be a solid nope from me. I'd love to see Frenzy in a competitive state, but making it massively overtuned is not the way to do it. All it needs to be competitive is an effective range increase to 60m. It wouldn't outgun marksmen or sniper rifles, but it'd have its own niche instead of just being "FAR, but worse" like it is now.

Edited by Hexerin

27 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

As someone who has extensive experience with the Frenzy, that's going to be a solid nope from me. I'd love to see Frenzy in a competitive state, but making it massively overtuned is not the way to do it. All it needs to be competitive is an effective range increase to 60m. It wouldn't outgun marksmen or sniper rifles, but it'd have its own niche instead of just being "FAR, but worse" like it is now.

that wouldn’t be massively overturned at all and even if it was, other stats (bloom, recovery, recoil) could be adjusted to keep the frenzy feel like it currently does just with one less stk

balancing the frenzy around its inability to make optimal use of ir3 is a pretty shallow change, and wouldn’t give it its own niche at all - it just makes the misery more irrelevant and moves the frenzy from “far, but worse” to “ursus, but worse”

13 hours ago, Solamente said:

it would literally turn frenzy into pre-reworked ntec, and it would be even more op cuz of low bloom.

• Like 2

Frenzy has always been a weird one for me. 

Stat wise it should be competitive, but when I use it, the gun just doesn't "feel" good. It always feels like I'm fighting the weapon to get it to perform as it should. 

I dunno, maybe just too much time spent with the other ARs. 

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Spoiled by N-TECs easiness?

14 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Spoiled by N-TECs easiness?

Oh way worse than that... I've been rocking the Raptors for months now. 

Just MB1 to win. 

Edited by CookiePuss

its a good gun i just think people dont use the right mods, thats all ill say about it.

its the lowest ttk assault rifle

On 10/4/2019 at 9:37 AM, CookiePuss said:

Frenzy has always been a weird one for me. 

Stat wise it should be competitive, but when I use it, the gun just doesn't "feel" good. It always feels like I'm fighting the weapon to get it to perform as it should. 

Nah, i enjoy using it, but it's too ineffective with that last shot, and timing bursts for 7 shots is awkward, You can't simply 2 burst or 3 burst easily with it like other AR's you gotta 3-4 burst it with different intervals. Plus the recoil can make it rough to manage even tapfiring, so it always ends up with a higher ttk than a number of other AR's at longer ranges. But can do CQC pretty decent.

it's a 7-shot NTEC without any of the overdamage to actually compete at range. Fun to use but not the best option

• Like 2

Not good atm but will be one of the replacments for ntec

1 hour ago, trouble-maker-enthusiast420 said:

Not good atm but will be one of the replacments for ntec

I honestly can't see it. The gun itself is far more unreliable than the nerfed NTEC version.

16 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

But can do CQC pretty decent.

So a better manic if modded well?

53 minutes ago, blackaceRD said:

No .

No no no no no. 

1 hour ago, blackaceRD said:

not at all, Manic imo is much much better and more reliable than the Frenzy. I prefer the Manic over the oca unless i don't want to play MM 24/7. Frenzy is fun but awkward.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

not at all, Manic imo is much much better and more reliable than the Frenzy. I prefer the Manic over the oca unless i don't want to play MM 24/7. Frenzy is fun but awkward.

Same, i use more often the manic than the frenzy, i really would love to use the frenzy,but it just keeps giving me an odd,weird feeling feeling when using it. I would like to know what can make it a competitive or an not awkward weapon.