Sign in to follow this  
OPK

Ursus Balancing

3 hours ago, Ketog said:

Yeah, that's true, now that you say it, i belive it would make it worse indeed...

Yep.

Yep indeed.

Now that you've nerfed the most common free weapon... you will have to nerf everything.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yep.

Yep indeed.

Now that you've nerfed the most common free weapon... you will have to nerf everything.

not a big deal had the nerf made an ounce of sense - for some reason they are hellbent on stacking nerfs however

• Thanks 2

To me the ursus is like a scoped ntec but with a slot.  I think it's pretty balanced as is.

2 hours ago, illgot said:

To me the ursus is like a scoped ntec but with a slot.  I think it's pretty balanced as is.

It does not share any of the unique scoped ntec stats. (It's better)

Well maybe the damage drop-off (50-75 instead of 50-70)... I honestly don't remember. 

Edited by CookiePuss

I re-read this thread and to be honest I still  do not understand why people would want to nerf the ursus.

as i already posted it is easier for me to kill , and is not like the n tec which is good at any situation which is what the n tec is being rebalanced  , so I am not understanding them.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

I re-read this thread and to be honest I still  do not understand why people would want to nerf the ursus.

as i already posted it is easier for me to kill , and is not like the n tec which is good at any situation which is what the n tec is being rebalanced  , so I am not understanding them.

Because the ntec nerf swaps the order around. 

Now the real $ gun will be superior to the free one. 

So it's more about avoiding even more of a p2w scenario than anything. 

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Because the ntec nerf swaps the order around. 

Now the real $ gun will be superior to the free one. 

So it's more about avoiding even more of a p2w scenario than anything. 

Shouldn't wait until the ntec is adjusted and functions before calling to adjust a similar but different weapon.

For all we know they over nerf the ntec, realize they made a mistake, then revert it like the the IR change.

1 hour ago, illgot said:

Shouldn't wait until the ntec is adjusted and functions before calling to adjust a similar but different weapon.

For all we know they over nerf the ntec, realize they made a mistake, then revert it like the the IR change.

Good point.

We are getting a bit ahead of ourselves here.

1 hour ago, illgot said:

There's 2 ntec nerfs. I have a feeling they will go with the ammo one  rather than b. However if you try test B, honestly you'd be hard pressed to call it overnerfed. Its bloom recovery is pretty much a prebuff star version statistically.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

the ursus is just as viable in most situations it just lacks mod versatility since hs3 is locked in

everyone complaining about rifleman weapons (any of them) are usually shotgun, smg basic players that cant fight anyone past 10m so they just come on the forums and cry about every gun needing to be nerfed. 

playing now a days sucks.... why does LO think its ok for 95% of the population in waterfront to be spamming shotguns? the long range map of the game?

17 hours ago, illgot said:

you cannot strafe with the scoped ntec this is why its not used by anyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

you cannot strafe with the scoped ntec this is why its not used by anyone.

This is exactly true. Unless stationary, the gun is innacurate af.

Sign in to follow this