Sign in to follow this  
BrandonBranderson

Props immediately respawning

So for the past few months I've been noticing that when you destroy or run over a prop with a car such as a fire hydrant or a mailbox, or even a chainlink gate, it'll instantly respawn while your car is still on top of it.  It'll respawn immediately once, then it'll be the normal wait time until it respawns the 2nd time.  It's not a super major issue or anything but it's definitely a little annoying.

Steps to Reproduce:

1.  Run over a breakable prop such as a mailbox, vehicle gate, fire hydrant, parking meter, or bollards.

2. An easier way to notice it is to drive down a sidewalk with a bunch of props lined up and look behind you while driving down the sidewalk.

How many times have you recreated this bug:  ~90% of the time.  Seems pretty consistent.

Results:  Props respawn much sooner than they should one time, then respawn at a normal interval the 2nd time.

Expected Results: Broken props should always respawn at a normal, fairly long interval, not instantly.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

Yeah, I've experienced the same thing with the chain link gates.  Had the gate respawn in the tail of my vegas, which ended up blocking my teammate from getting to me and the objective.  Had to shoot it a bunch of times to get it to "destroy" again.

2 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Run over or shoot

Btw it dont happens when you shooting but only with vehicles to be accurate 🙂

Anyway yea, that is pretty weird to see and also sometimes as LewdLemming said can lead to major physical bugs that screw thangs xD.

Im happy that someone noticed that cause i thought i was the only one who used to be bothered by that !!

Alredy shared this bug in 3 tickets long time ago, but you know what, nobody saw the clips or even read them. 😆

You can feel the interest in the air.

2 hours ago, iDontThinkSo said:

Btw it dont happens when you shooting

Thanks for the correction, Fixed.

Edited by BrandonBranderson