223 replies to this topic

R3borrn

R3borrn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 11-September 10
Do we ask for to much for hackers to RECEIVE A NICE BAN?.And please don"t say(9dragons moderators)"send a ticket to support"because they people who work there do only one thing NOTHING!!!!!!!!!.

Edited by R3borrn, 03 January 2011 - 01:15 PM.

The game was sweet,we all made friends,we all laughed,we had a great time and now there are only 2 words to say R.I.P 9Dragons

Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters

o0MoSeS0o

o0MoSeS0o

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Joined 12-September 10
There needs to be a GM presence felt a bit, there needs to be bans! I see people who have opennly hack with no repurcussions, and that makes me a sadddd panda

R3borrn

R3borrn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 11-September 10
I see players with exp hack/dmg hack/speed hack/cast hack many players used fraps to catch them,they sent to support and they did nothing.I said this before and i will say it again the 9dragons gamerfirst version became the old VIETNAM version.
The game was sweet,we all made friends,we all laughed,we had a great time and now there are only 2 words to say R.I.P 9Dragons

sugardumpling

sugardumpling

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 03-January 11

I see players with exp hack/dmg hack/speed hack/cast hack many players used fraps to catch them,they sent to support and they did nothing.I said this before and i will say it again the 9dragons gamerfirst version became the old VIETNAM version.

I think the hackers are the only ones buying from the item mall so essentially G1 is allowing them to do it because they are getting money :)

R3borrn

R3borrn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 11-September 10

I think the hackers are the only ones buying from the item mall so essentially G1 is allowing them to do it because they are getting money :)

Like Fugen did with Acclaim :P .(Dam i miss RavenClaw he was the best :P )

Joey360

Joey360

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Joined 19-September 10

they dont need to buy IM i seen sites selling im stuff like xp drop cards JS scales and tears for like 1/2 of what G1 sells them for why would they do that if they bought the stuff? lol bad for business m8

"Art is not a mirror held up to reality, but a hammer with which to shape it."
-Bertolt Brecht

Febus

Febus

9D Artist Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1046 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10
updates coming...GM's cant really do anything unless they have proof and since ther isint a Online GM you best bet is support XD sorry bro.

Need a Signature?
Visit The Artist Gallery's sub forum
at fan art to get a free Sig!! link in my Sig :P

Shannyy

Shannyy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 25-August 10

they dont need to buy IM i seen sites selling im stuff like xp drop cards JS scales and tears for like 1/2 of what G1 sells them for why would they do that if they bought the stuff? lol bad for business m8

Only 1/2? I've seen some selling 50 cards for 5 dollar. lol

Although I'm quite sure people would rather buy from mall than from sellers if there actually would be bans for it.

I'm all for banning hackers or anybody that ever used any hack, I'd love to see a 'wall of shame' again as well. I'm not that hopeful though, after 1 week of seeing excessive hacking in this game I lost my appetite. I'm losing league members every day because they start hacking. -.-
teayeon
Little Master 5
NoMercy

R3borrn

R3borrn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 11-September 10

Only 1/2? I've seen some selling 50 cards for 5 dollar. lol

Although I'm quite sure people would rather buy from mall than from sellers if there actually would be bans for it.

I'm all for banning hackers or anybody that ever used any hack, I'd love to see a 'wall of shame' again as well. I'm not that hopeful though, after 1 week of seeing excessive hacking in this game I lost my appetite. I'm losing league members every day because they start hacking. -.-

You are not only one :) .My leagues m8 when they dropped the game all said the same thing"what is the point to play with so many hackers".

Neilz

Neilz

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10
someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think gm tools are still down...

R3borrn

R3borrn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 11-September 10

They are since 2009 september and they will still be... :)

Cathbad

Cathbad

The Old One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1906 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

From what I caught, some of them still are. Don't take my word for it though.
Posted Image

SoulessAngel

SoulessAngel

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1717 posts
  • Joined 04-September 10
I'm guessing their GM Tools are still not 100% functional and they are too busy with this upcoming patch.

Sophi Sig's Rulz!

SoulessAngel HD Hybrid (Asura/Yin)
WhosUrDaddy LOB Hybrid(Yin)

FireOfChaos

FireOfChaos

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 31-December 10
There always seems to be something stopping them from banning hackers... :)

R3borrn

R3borrn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 11-September 10

Yep for 4months :P

SoulessAngel

SoulessAngel

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1717 posts
  • Joined 04-September 10

Its not just this game ya know. Apparently its happening in all of their other games.

Sophi Sig's Rulz!

SoulessAngel HD Hybrid (Asura/Yin)
WhosUrDaddy LOB Hybrid(Yin)

Wick3dSoul

Wick3dSoul

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

Like Fugen did with Acclaim :) .(Dam i miss RavenClaw he was the best :P )

Wrong!
Fugen Banned the Hackers, n the honest players were still buying from the item mall,
Its just the honest players maybe not all but most dont want to buy nothing form IM untill G1 can get this game under control...

bogdanAOW

bogdanAOW

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 03-September 10
Today I entered Bloody Plain and i saw many players using hacks
even if we reported them some time ago. So no point in playing the game if we can't have fun because of this hackers abusers. You should do something fast because U are loseing player after player each day

SmeXy

SmeXy

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 25-August 10
Agreed, Some sort of protection is needed asap!! these hackers are standing on my tail! :)

slavvek

slavvek

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
I`m rlly amused when I`m readin all this "ban" threads... I`m not rlly sure if ppl answerin them are that naive, hyporcit or simply stupid.

so from a differ point of view:
1.bans are usually (in approximatly around 90% of cases) unfair, it`s rlly hard to jugde if someone should be 3-days or 3-months or 3-years banned, u all feel so sure all these and that should be perma banned... maybe try single player games if u dun like other gamers that much...
2.perma ban is destructive to any community, I honestly believe only fair reason for this is dupin items and makin ILLEGAL income with them through suspicios sellesment...
3. how many of u play 100% fair? should I remind ss`s with stone-bowl in bag of hd nuker (selfreport?), fc pq runs, nuker spots, macroing... who is innocent shall through the rock first?

before demandin of bans think abt it this way:
firstly g1 should organize fair and clear rules, strictly showin what is punishment for what abuse (e.g. 3-days ban for macro, 3-years for speed+cast hack), after that u can think abt some bans...
secondly, no new anti-hack protection should stop 95% of probs with speed/recast etc. after that u`ll be able to punish all previous cheaters by yourselves, no need to make them dissapear from the game, just give them a harsh lesson they deserve...

rmember, justice is blind... dun be so confident of your own believes...

and abt fugen`s bans... if u rlly think he actually stopped dangerous hackers who were core of destruction... u`r naive, his action was a show-off to scare tiny cheaters, the biggest prob with duped, destroyed economy was far beyond acclaim`s Gm`s abilities...

to sum up... think twice before u`ll write sth, "ban ban" barkin is far from helpfull...

o0MoSeS0o

o0MoSeS0o

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Joined 12-September 10
Well okay, you say some mass bans are unfair, cool. But people speed hacking/ delay hacking should get perma bans! I believe rustics should and is blind and all the guilty parties should be banned never to be seen on those accounts again. They ruin the game for others and should be removed from the game
Ps, You just lost the game

Cathbad

Cathbad

The Old One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1906 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

Wrong!
Fugen Banned the Hackers, n the honest players were still buying from the item mall,
Its just the honest players maybe not all but most dont want to buy nothing form IM untill G1 can get this game under control...

It was the same way in the beginning over there too. This stuff isn't as simple as everyone seems to think (with a few exceptions). As far as the IM goes, they know that a majority of people won't buy from it until things are running better. That's kinda how a F2P works: The better the company makes the game, the more IM stuff gets sold. So if we buy more from the IM, that means they must be doing something right with the game.
Posted Image

Pelos

Pelos

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7896 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

I`m rlly amused when I`m readin all this "ban" threads... I`m not rlly sure if ppl answerin them are that naive, hyporcit or simply stupid.

so from a differ point of view:
1.bans are usually (in approximatly around 90% of cases) unfair, it`s rlly hard to jugde if someone should be 3-days or 3-months or 3-years banned, u all feel so sure all these and that should be perma banned... maybe try single player games if u dun like other gamers that much...
2.perma ban is destructive to any community, I honestly believe only fair reason for this is dupin items and makin ILLEGAL income with them through suspicios sellesment...
3. how many of u play 100% fair? should I remind ss`s with stone-bowl in bag of hd nuker (selfreport?), fc pq runs, nuker spots, macroing... who is innocent shall through the rock first?

before demandin of bans think abt it this way:
firstly g1 should organize fair and clear rules, strictly showin what is punishment for what abuse (e.g. 3-days ban for macro, 3-years for speed+cast hack), after that u can think abt some bans...
secondly, no new anti-hack protection should stop 95% of probs with speed/recast etc. after that u`ll be able to punish all previous cheaters by yourselves, no need to make them dissapear from the game, just give them a harsh lesson they deserve...

rmember, justice is blind... dun be so confident of your own believes...

and abt fugen`s bans... if u rlly think he actually stopped dangerous hackers who were core of destruction... u`r naive, his action was a show-off to scare tiny cheaters, the biggest prob with duped, destroyed economy was far beyond acclaim`s Gm`s abilities...

to sum up... think twice before u`ll write sth, "ban ban" barkin is far from helpfull...

On the contrary ANY type of cheating should be a permanent ban. If you are stupid enough to think you can cheat in a game you deserve to lose everything.
Eliminate the cheaters and their loss will be more than made up by new players looking for a fair game

slavvek

slavvek

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
great statement pelos... if I follow your logic... every breakin the law qualifies for death penalty. sounds so... just

how safe would be the world if beein cought on speedin by policemen = death penalty... but somehow smarter ppl realised that is not such a briliant sollution... and it`s same with in-game realities, u have to demarcated crimes from minor offences...

BirdWord

BirdWord

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10
Thank God he was talking about CHEATING IN GAME. It's a GAME, you cheated to get unfair advantages and should you be allowed to keep the rewards for that unfair advantage? NO! Stealing something in a store goes a bit harder on your record than you might think. You may only see the short comings of a few days in jail or if not that, playing a fine. But your record for your life time gets a mark on it in some sort or fashion. The contract you agreed to states that you will not tamper with or use something to work around loopholes to receive unfair advantages. Doing those actions, should be punishable and since most that use the hacks are not using them on a singluar event, if not a constant event, they should get perma. You can say that there are more often now because there is not an anti hack. Well the anti hack only kept those that are newbs to it out. Those that new how to break down GG were here from the get go. But no excuse is exceptable for anyone over EC. If you really loved your character, you should have not broke the rules that were there, anti hack or not.

Edited by BirdWord, 03 January 2011 - 08:28 PM.

Himlok DB 8 Shaolin Warrior Yin/Asura *TGW* (Extended Break)

slavvek

slavvek

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
birdword... I honestly don`t know what is your opinion abt the problem from your post...

what is tryin to be discussed here... is if g1 actually bother to act anyhow against all the unfairness which rule this game now (not mentionin addin anti-hack system as I count it as sth alrdy sure) by actually punishin some players, should they follow
1. pelos idea, that every smallest violation should end up with perma ban(death penalty)
2. or a complex, just system of punishments dependin on violations

I undarstand u eagerly lobby for perma bans for all CE users who are enjoyin lack of game protection now ( I have differ opinion abt it, I`m aware beein in minority but still can find some sober reason to rather avoidin perma bans for such a violations), but what abt other minor offences?

I`ll give u few examples...

1.usin cloth -bug (once per week let`s say to increase your chances on ks of shen mo in example) is a violation that should end up in perma ban?
2.usin clan relic bug (1h per day out of 4h of playin daily) to increase your servival abilities in bp should end up in perma ban?
3.usin nuker spot (20% of IvI to skill some hard to max nuke) should end up as perma ban?
4.usin macro (c11--->c12 ve shield on template char, cuase manuals not workin + u used to have it maxef before) ...

etc..etc..

cheats in game are extremly COMMON now, u have to realise that and u cannot treat all smallest violations as crimes woth of death-penalty, I can undarstand, that pelos as mod might be not playin this game at all and I can forgive him lack of knowlegde which followed him to such a rediculous statement... however I believe u should be carefull with blind agreement with it...

Pelos

Pelos

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7896 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

birdword... I honestly don`t know what is your opinion abt the problem from your post...

what is tryin to be discussed here... is if g1 actually bother to act anyhow against all the unfairness which rule this game now (not mentionin addin anti-hack system as I count it as sth alrdy sure) by actually punishin some players, should they follow
1. pelos idea, that every smallest violation should end up with perma ban(death penalty)
2. or a complex, just system of punishments dependin on violations

I undarstand u eagerly lobby for perma bans for all CE users who are enjoyin lack of game protection now ( I have differ opinion abt it, I`m aware beein in minority but still can find some sober reason to rather avoidin perma bans for such a violations), but what abt other minor offences?

I`ll give u few examples...

1.usin cloth -bug (once per week let`s say to increase your chances on ks of shen mo in example) is a violation that should end up in perma ban?
2.usin clan relic bug (1h per day out of 4h of playin daily) to increase your servival abilities in bp should end up in perma ban?
3.usin nuker spot (20% of IvI to skill some hard to max nuke) should end up as perma ban?
4.usin macro (c11--->c12 ve shield on template char, cuase manuals not workin + u used to have it maxef before) ...

etc..etc..

cheats in game are extremly COMMON now, u have to realise that and u cannot treat all smallest violations as crimes woth of death-penalty, I can undarstand, that pelos as mod might be not playin this game at all and I can forgive him lack of knowlegde which followed him to such a rediculous statement... however I believe u should be carefull with blind agreement with it...

I play many mmos. Let me rephrase what I meant by my original post as it does seem harsh when I reread it. What I was actually thinking did NOT come across correctly.

What I meant to say was:
1> ANY use of 3rd party tools including macros should carry a permanent ban--no exceptions.
2> Any use of game bugs to gain an advantage should get 30 days first offense,90 days second offense,permanent ban 3rd offense. Any advantage gained such as levels or skills should be stripped from the character.
3> Any use of bugs or exploits to gain items (duping, creating multiple characters for gifts,etc) should carry a permanent ban

iMegas

iMegas

>:O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10

I play many mmos. Let me rephrase what I meant by my original post as it does seem harsh when I reread it. What I was actually thinking did NOT come across correctly.

What I meant to say was:
1> ANY use of 3rd party tools including macros should carry a permanent ban--no exceptions.
2> Any use of game bugs to gain an advantage should get 30 days first offense,90 days second offense,permanent ban 3rd offense. Any advantage gained such as levels or skills should be stripped from the character.
3> Any use of bugs or exploits to gain items (duping, creating multiple characters for gifts,etc) should carry a permanent ban

The best way to make sure nobody uses bugs or exploits is by making sure there are none. Fix them.
I mean, anyone with the clothes bug and an auto-refuse character information is impermeable to detection.

-Megas >:)
Being smart and being knowledgeable are two different things >:o.

o0MoSeS0o

o0MoSeS0o

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Joined 12-September 10
I agree there is some scale of banning that needs to be done, with say for example macro being 3 day, same with using LoS. Cloth bug I think is more serious as well as clan relic because those bugs effect other peoples game play. Any abuse that effects another gameplay is the worst kinda abuse =( maybe im more draconic about my measures

iMegas

iMegas

>:O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10
Since we're onto this, I had a friend who figured out how to equip more than one type of the same relic. He didn't teach it to me, though.
And then there's the old hp leech hat trick that you still get 1/1k hp leech when the hat isn't on. (I didn't explain how to do it, so it's fine ¬_¬)
This just proves how messed up and uncared for the game is, and it's from Indy's part.

-Megas >:)
Being smart and being knowledgeable are two different things >:o.

slavvek

slavvek

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
and here comes conclusion... as many discutants as many ideas... that`s why I believe g1 should be very carefull with any bannin action (if any is planned at all) and actually hear and rethink all of players points of viev abt violations and punishments for beein cought on usin them...

honestly, I still believe pelos`s idea abt bans is far too harsh and will rather deacrease amount of active (and usin IM) players, the biggest problem is to find a perfect (impossible probably so let`s say close to perfect) complex system which will be accepted by vast majority of legit players who are lookin at a game with sharper eye and see more perspectives than barkin "ban ban" puppies, who usually have no slighest idea abt in-game realities (I didn`t want to be offensive, I just feel these words suits well to unconstuctive complainers)

from my perspective macro usin for skillin buffs is not a big violation now (as most of players who are not goin to accept such a failed templates simply stick to new chars and rebuildin buffs which used to be maxed for years sometimes is kinda annoyin), I believe simple d/c and a warnin like 120 min chat ban is eanought for beein cought first time, some other poster suggested 3-days restriction from loggin a char, pelos demand perma bann for whole acc on all serwers...

we (community) have to decide what is a scale of violation and g1 should make a final version of rules dependin on our ideas, cuase it`ll strike community only if some violations will become over or underpunished... all I`m tryin to suggest is to think carefully abt that, and no offence, but rather ignore ideas of barkin "puppies" and mods like pelos, who "played many mmo`s" but have no slighest idea what`s goin on in this particular one...

A friend of mine was a victim of very stupid, not consulted with community and unpropered system of punishin and I`m afraid, when g1 will start their counterstrike against cheaters many players will become such a victims... it`s worth to consider, for now I`ve seen g1 fall in all possible traps, that lauchin and runnin this game created... I`d love to see them to avoid at least this one...

Pelos

Pelos

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7896 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

and here comes conclusion... as many discutants as many ideas... that`s why I believe g1 should be very carefull with any bannin action (if any is planned at all) and actually hear and rethink all of players points of viev abt violations and punishments for beein cought on usin them...

honestly, I still believe pelos`s idea abt bans is far too harsh and will rather deacrease amount of active (and usin IM) players, the biggest problem is to find a perfect (impossible probably so let`s say close to perfect) complex system which will be accepted by vast majority of legit players who are lookin at a game with sharper eye and see more perspectives than barkin "ban ban" puppies, who usually have no slighest idea abt in-game realities (I didn`t want to be offensive, I just feel these words suits well to unconstuctive complainers)

from my perspective macro usin for skillin buffs is not a big violation now (as most of players who are not goin to accept such a failed templates simply stick to new chars and rebuildin buffs which used to be maxed for years sometimes is kinda annoyin), I believe simple d/c and a warnin like 120 min chat ban is eanought for beein cought first time, some other poster suggested 3-days restriction from loggin a char, pelos demand perma bann for whole acc on all serwers...

we (community) have to decide what is a scale of violation and g1 should make a final version of rules dependin on our ideas, cuase it`ll strike community only if some violations will become over or underpunished... all I`m tryin to suggest is to think carefully abt that, and no offence, but rather ignore ideas of barkin "puppies" and mods like pelos, who "played many mmo`s" but have no slighest idea what`s goin on in this particular one...

A friend of mine was a victim of very stupid, not consulted with community and unpropered system of punishin and I`m afraid, when g1 will start their counterstrike against cheaters many players will become such a victims... it`s worth to consider, for now I`ve seen g1 fall in all possible traps, that lauchin and runnin this game created... I`d love to see them to avoid at least this one...

I have played mmos that make the grind in this game look like a cakewalk. :)

You might want to take a close look at how G1 punishes cheaters in it's other games. You can try to justify it all you like but using a macro to level your skills is cheating with the help of another program. By definition that makes a macro a "3rd party tool" and EVERY game hosted by G1 carries an automatic permanent ban for third party tool use.
Having such harsh rules has not hurt the game population on any other game (several of those games have larger populations per server than the entire playerbase of 9D)

BadTown

BadTown

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10

I have played mmos that make the grind in this game look like a cakewalk. :)

You might want to take a close look at how G1 punishes cheaters in it's other games. You can try to justify it all you like but using a macro to level your skills is cheating with the help of another program. By definition that makes a macro a "3rd party tool" and EVERY game hosted by G1 carries an automatic permanent ban for third party tool use.
Having such harsh rules has not hurt the game population on any other game (several of those games have larger populations per server than the entire playerbase of 9D)

True this game is very easy to level up in, but look at how many total levels there are. 200+.
Most MMOs have like 70-100.

By WuHu

Pelos

Pelos

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7896 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

True this game is very easy to level up in, but look at how many total levels there are. 200+.
Most MMOs have like 70-100.

In KO the experience needed to go from level 81-82 is 4 billion, 82-83 is 6 billion--yes, that is billion with a B :)
The average high level mob gives around 100,000 exp per kill and takes a party of 8 to kill at an effective pace

slavvek

slavvek

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10
typin abt grindin is rlly totally out of the subject, I`m not sure why u mentioned it...

and in my opinion 9d is not in the same board as all other games ran by g1, cuase of all incidents which occured here (buyin it from acclaim, loosin old database, creatin extramly failed templates [stupid idea from the begginin to be honest, but not worth to discuss now], havin mostly old, experienced with in-game measures community...)

all of this make me conclude rules might have few fair exceptions from other g1 games... however the (lack of) impact of communities ideas on the game under g1 givin me a fair prediction, that game will fall again in a trap of unjust "banhammer"...

Cyanide72

Cyanide72

Carebear Stare!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10

What I meant to say was:

I really hope this holds true as I have a ton of videos of people speed hacking. If I send them all in, I'm assuming 95% of Asura will be banned.
Hello Kitty FTW
Asura (Yin) // Retired
–C≡N

LowDie

LowDie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 22-October 10
All I can say is the damage hax, and speed hax is what is affecting my grind as of late.All other stuff should be handled accordingly.

Oh and P.S. the speed is mostly used to avoid the major pen they get from pking in vill,or other safe zones.

Edited by LowDie, 03 January 2011 - 08:34 PM.

Ethereal

Ethereal

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined 10-September 10

In KO the experience needed to go from level 81-82 is 4 billion, 82-83 is 6 billion--yes, that is billion with a B :)
The average high level mob gives around 100,000 exp per kill and takes a party of 8 to kill at an effective pace

What you know about the past 9dragons anyway?
If those numbers are right, you were receiving 0.01% per kill and guess what? That's what I received since CS (120ish) till DB8 (level 200). You can argue that G1 doubled the experience, but that doesn't convince me to grind again from PS12 till DB8, knowing that each mob takes 18 seconds or so to kill (last map).
So, refrain from posting information that you clearly are not aware, it's not the first time.

EDIT: Wrong calculations, I forgot the 4 in there so it's 1/4 of that value, but my argument still remains valid - considering that debuff skills aren't working as intended on the last map and the AoE skills are a joke in this game. Actually, there's an overall lack of skill content and quests and the few that exists is somewhat bugged. There's simply no point in playing this game, Indy can't suddenly solve all the problems that weren't for the past 5 years. On the other hand, 9dragons' forum was always amusing - acclaim one was best though.

Edited by Ethereal, 03 January 2011 - 08:47 PM.

LowDie

LowDie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 22-October 10
Ya this is not World of War Craft.no wizards and trolls here.

BirdWord

BirdWord

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10
@slavvek
I am a bit worse than Pelos, the situation has got to a point where I would perma ban any speed, damage, level, dup hackk and set up only 1 GM to go through a list of Ban petitioners once a week. No 3 strikes and your out policy here.

We are not dealing with little macro hacks to get skills up. Those who are hacking have left that behind to lvl chars to a point and have skill-less characters with +11/12 weapons. Exp and other items being dupped to sell for gold. Those items along with the gold in game they make from selling the items, are making them money from people who would rather use hackers to get ahead than the IM or hard work. If someone buys a lvl char, they are not putting effort into that zombie character so in turn its not execution, the char was already dead with no hard work behind it so yeah, I want PERMA BANS.

Did i clear up my stance?
Himlok DB 8 Shaolin Warrior Yin/Asura *TGW* (Extended Break)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users