Sign in to follow this  

Support? A joke.

@MattScott

So.. why should i open a ticket in the first place?

It is important right? Helping out the company, give them feedback, report a player, reports bugs, getting help about tech issues etc.

Well, today, im going to explain exactly why is useless sending a support ticket in 2019.

1. 95%+ of All tickets get copy pasted messagges;

Example:

"Hi Your Name/Email Address,
I would be happy to help you out and I apologize for the delay. We have been doing our best answering the concerns of the community.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll note this issue and forward this feedback to the development team, as we're always working hard to improve APB: Reloaded.
Thanks,
Name"

2. Only Lixil and Ritual give more detailed replies, other seems bots/automated responses;

3. You need to wait ages for them to answer and then (i repeat) you get an automated/copy pasted message + automatically the ticket get closed;

4. You don't even know if they really check the things you share with them (because most of my bugs reports sent more than 5 months ago didn't even got fixed yet), and they weren't so difficult to (supposing).

5. I had 5/6 tickets opened regarding different argoments, issues, and i got the same answer, to All of them, in less than 5 seconds, so.. basically this bot/guy or whoever is, just CTRL+C and V everywhere?

Congrats. 👏

I am so tired about that, reminds me of G1, same story but with LO now.

Listen.. im not asking about 10 pages full of super detailed paragraphs and informations about my ticket, just put a bit more effort into them.

That should be the job of who is behind the support, i don't think you only need to copy paste.

Of course the support was so fast back then..

I wish to have a proper answer to all that, i see this as problem, because if you guys want to communicate with the community and want to be sure to stay in contact and let us understand what you are going to do, this isn't the right way.

To be honest, the game isn't really big or making soo much $$ to have a great support.  If you think your queries can be answered by others, post it here on forums. People are sometimes helpful. Be ready to ignore some retards though ! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, fragmeister said:

To be honest, the game isn't really big or making soo much $$ to have a great support.  If you think your queries can be answered by others, post it here on forums. People are sometimes helpful. Be ready to ignore some retards though ! 

You are 100% right, i know, sadly.

No, i don't think my queries can be answered by others or i will totally avoid to open a ticket. There are so many helpful guys around, yep.

Ah, i am addicted to the type of peoples you have named 😁, don't worry.

11 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

You are 100% right, i know, sadly.

No, i don't think my queries can be answered by others or i will totally avoid to open a ticket. There are so many helpful guys around, yep.

Ah, i am addicted to the type of peoples you have named 😁, don't worry.

I'm really intrigued on the subjects of the last, lets say 10 tickets, in more detail.

Mind sharing a bit more? Would like to draw my own conclusion otherwise that's just making a statement with nobody being able to respond at all.

Edited by TheJellyGoo

29 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I'm really intrigued on the subjects of the last, lets say 10 tickets, in more detail.

Mind sharing a bit more? Would like to draw my own conclusion otherwise that's just making a statement with nobody being able to respond at all.

Dethreaters, various bug reports, clips of hackers etc.

Every single one got same answer, copy pasted, not even regarding the right argoment.

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

You don't even know if they really check the things you share with them (because most of my bugs reports sent more than 5 months ago didn't even got fixed yet), and they weren't so difficult to (supposing).

I am sure they aren't even trying to fix bugs of the current live engine, so i wouldn't even bother making threads and support tickets about them. They are focused on the new engine and it's bugs

• Like 1

This post, unfortunately, has just confirmed my concern about the lack of actual action taken on the behalf of the Support team in certain cases, at least to say. I didn't mind waiting for more than two months for the reply as much as getting apparently an automated response on my very detailed ticket regarding connection issues, given I am unable to access any district upon logging my account for more than a year now.

34 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

I am sure they aren't even trying to fix bugs of the current live engine, so i wouldn't even bother making threads and support tickets about them. They are focused on the new engine and it's bugs

I hope so, because if i see the same ones in there, oh boy, everyone will hear my voice.

20 minutes ago, Bambola said:

This post, unfortunately, has just confirmed my concern about the lack of actual action taken on the behalf of the Support team in certain cases, at least to say. I didn't mind waiting for more than two months for the reply as much as getting apparently an automated response on my very detailed ticket regarding connection issues, given I am unable to access any district upon logging my account for more than a year now.

Yeah, exactly what i was talking about. I had a problem and i fixed it by myself after like.. 6/7 months? Nobody was able to give me a little help, they have tried but sadly, looking at my settings, i found out something and you know what, they didn't even suggested to me that thing, i needed to find it by myself, solo.

Sorry to hear that, i hope you can solve your issue as soon as possible.

5 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Dethreaters, various bug reports, clips of hackers etc.

Every single one got same answer, copy pasted, not even regarding the right argoment.

all of these topics dont sound like stuff to discuss about with support but something you report and they say they are going to investigate and its done after that 

5 hours ago, Bambola said:

have you tried using a vpn via proxy maybe?

ps: then again it might fix the connection problem and then make some "anti-cheat" ban you. Probably not worth it.

Edited by Ramihyn

TBH, I put in a support request a week ago and was getting tilted due to the wait time, but I am happy and appreciate that they at least put something like this out https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/810-tracking-customer-support/?do=findComment&comment=147513 to give an estimated wait time and the reason why the time is long. Also, I hope my response is not a copy and paste message, because it is regarding a lost account that I spent a lot of time and money on. We will see I guess 🙂

8 hours ago, HardStyler3 said:

all of these topics dont sound like stuff to discuss about with support but something you report and they say they are going to investigate and its done after that 

Yes, but get the same answer for every single one? different argoment like i said.. is like.. idk, is like asking

"hey how are you?"

"what you wanna do today?"

"what is your favorite color?"

etc

And the answer is just "im fine thank you", to all of them, this don't sound really normal honestly.

2 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Yes, but get the same answer for every single one? different argoment like i said.. is like.. idk, is like asking

"hey how are you?"

"what you wanna do today?"

"what is your favorite color?"

etc

And the answer is just "im fine thank you", to all of them, this don't sound really normal honestly.

it’s not supposed to be a conversation, they’re acknowledging that your ticket was received 

they can’t even get tickets down to a reasonable timeframe and you want every ticket to get a handcrafted artisan response?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

I am so tired about that, reminds me of G1, same story but with LO now.

Since LO took over I opend 5 tickets regarding multiple issues, only 1 got solved properly. The rest of the tickets where copy/past messages with phrases that had nothing to do with my issues at all. I really get the feeling that a large chunk of tickets aren't even read properly and just replied to just to lower the total pile of tickets. Due to unsolved tickets I lost a 255 character, multiple items and some more stuff. It's due sh!t like this that makes people stop spending money on G1C, I know I did and I had 2 euryales and working on the 3rd one. LO's current support behaviour makes money spenders unappriciated imho.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 2

I understand the auto reply on bug reports and hacker reports. They acknowledge it's received and most likely send it to the right person or ignore (if it's not worth their time). 

However character or payment issues, or things alike, shouldn't get an auto reply. 

I get that you are not satisfied with acknowledgement.

Copy-Paste replies wouldn't be a thing if the amount of tickets that people send wasn't so damn huge. They state they're on 2 month response time, which is quite insane. I'd guess there's a small support dedication to grind through all the mindless tickets that have the same contents over and over. Like - You state issues about matchmaking in support, but I think EVERYONE knows it's patootie. I'd not even waste time on a ticket like that, since they know it and there would not be enough manpower to satisfy every concern... So there's a support dedication to solving critical matters.

I'm guessing the amount of people in support is too small to get through all the playerbase's concerns, so they have to dump and grind through tickets.

From my standpoint it would be - We need to effectively eliminate the amount of tickets to improve further reply speed and attention... Let's categorise all the same ones or similar less-important cases in one that need to be processed quicker. The strange and damaging cases will be prioritised, but even then I wouldn't reply quicker. I'd need to solve the oldest cases first, so everyone across would get equal time spent on their tickets. Less tickets get left behind in a manner and slowly we catch up to speed.

I would guess that money issues don't get priority treatment because there is a solution they might be working on to prevent the same type of money issue tickets again. 
Then again, if a major issue arises, support gets pushed back again and the grind re-starts. I'd certainly lose my mind if I was in support (it'd be a cool management game on insane difficulty, though).

Edited by Pufty
Wall of text

1 hour ago, Spy said:

Since LO took over I opend 5 tickets regarding multiple issues, only 1 got solved properly. The rest of the tickets where copy/past messages with phrases that had nothing to do with my issues at all. I really get the feeling that a large chunk of tickets aren't even read properly and just replied to just to lower the total pile of tickets. Due to unsolved tickets I lost a 255 character, multiple items and some more stuff. It's due sh!t like this that makes people stop spending money on G1C, I know I did and I had 2 euryales and working on the 3rd one. LO's current support behaviour makes money spenders unappriciated imho.

your post leaves out important details , like what the tickets were about.

certain things can not be resolved by patting you on the head every time.

you honestly sound bitter and bias from it so it leaves me confused.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

your post leaves out important details , like what the tickets were about.

certain things can not be resolved by patting you on the head every time.

you honestly sound bitter and bias from it so it leaves me confused.

Like I said: missing 255 character, missing multiple items and more. My intention is not to hyjack the topic, only adding to the pile of negative LO support experiences AlishaAzure had.

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

it’s not supposed to be a conversation, they’re acknowledging that your ticket was received 

they can’t even get tickets down to a reasonable timeframe and you want every ticket to get a handcrafted artisan response?

Yes.

2 hours ago, Spy said:

^ This is what im talking about ^

8 minutes ago, Spy said:

Like I said: missing 255 character, missing multiple items and more. My intention is not to hyjack the topic, only adding to the pile of negative LO support experiences AlishaAzure had.

I got you, don't worry, maybe i am just blind, i don't know, maybe it's okay like that.

Tried to get something solved and then find out by yourself after months you had the support "trying" to help you saying same things.

3 hours ago, Spy said:

if it doesnt say who what when where why and how then it doesnt say enough info

dont answer though your support ticket is none of my business and im not trying to bug you.

im just saying.

as for support itself its no secret it is not as fast as other games , but it has become faster than before

Hi there,

For the OP, I can't know how frustrating it is to wait that long and get a copy/paste response. I'm actually frustrated reading this, because we have internal standards that are designed to prevent agents from do this. However, I will say that often for griefing, hacker, cheat, exploit tickets, the only response they can give is an "acknowledgement of receipt". The team has been trained how to research these cases and then properly escalate specific data points to Easy Anti Cheat. But from there, we rarely get any feedback from EAC until there is a ban wave. In other words, it's not feasible for us to track all these types of tickets and respond when action by our anti-cheat has been taken.

Per the OP's request, I'm locking this thread.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 3