Sign in to follow this  
PHM

Please don't disappoint me on this, Matt & LO

As you stated in this reply -

- you will unban players who created tons of accounts to farm FFAs back in 2017..

So my question is: Will you remove those "farmed" FFAs from their accounts? We talking about players who got over 10+ of those weapons on one account and if they now come back this will definitely destroy the market prices.. not to forget players who spent their hard earned money on those g1c boxes.. 

This topic is very important to me on a personal level because i spent lots of real money and in game cash in combination with years of playtime to get this gun, only to "lose" that acquired value only one month later because original Gamersfirst had not implemented any sort of protection against this farming. It was really hard for me and many other players to recover from this shock as we all lost our hard earned money and hours we spent to get this valuable item just to lose it all on one single day..

please don't let this happen again, Matt!

• Like 1

but you still have the gun

if you only bought it for it’s percieved value then that’s on you imo, are you going to ask the same question when/if the gun is made easier to get via armas

WTB FFA 5.56 R&D III for 1.5 mill. Citadel server.

Please don't disappoint me on this.

Edited by AsgerLund

32 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

That's a classic.

Edited by iDev

Oof. It's been almost a year, get over it. Almost can't believe there are still crybabies whining about their snowflake weapon.

56 minutes ago, PHM said:

It was really hard for me and many other players to recover from this shock as we all lost our hard earned money and hours we spent to get this valuable item just to lose it all on one single day.

Wow, I sure hope you can recover from this deep psychological trauma, my dude. It must have been horrible experience. Didn't know it caused your FFA's to disappear from the locker. lol

Edited by Sayori

Just look at those tons of cheaters that hasn't been banned until now. they have weapons, moneys and cars. 

actually its a joke to remove their guns, how much could you collect with cheating for playing 1 year? 

36 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Oof. It's been almost a year, get over it. Almost can't believe there are still crybabies whining about their snowflake weapon.

Wow, I sure hope you can recover from this deep psychological trauma, my dude. It must have been horrible experience. Didn't know it caused your FFA's to disappear from the locker. lol

Hello Sayori, if you would be less ignorant and carefully read my post you might notice that its not the gun in the first place that bothers me but real money that me and others invested to get this item.

I as a customer am upset by the fact that those people were able to take an "advantage" to get lots of those guns for free whereas us others had to pay a lot of money for it - and all of this only because the company itself didn't provide any protection against that. 

And it also happened exactly like that some time before when they gave away medusa boxes and they just didn't lern out of it. 

Unbanning those people now like nothing happened and "rewarding" them with those unfairly obtained guns feels like a punch in the face of us customers again, thats the only thing im trying to say here.

Edited by PHM

10 minutes ago, PHM said:

Unbanning those people now like nothing happened and "rewarding" them with those unfairly obtained guns feels like a punch in the face of us customers again, thats the only thing im trying to say here.

Not to be disrespectful here, but judging from the comments on the forum and how few complaints I've read about this in-game, I think it only feels like a punch in the face of a tiny minority of the customers.

It seems to me that the majority of customers feel like the pros of implementing BE outweighs the cons of the details of the implementation.

Edited by AsgerLund

12 minutes ago, PHM said:

I get where you are coming from no doubt, I can imagine that for some players, this really stings.

But try to remember, this is just one of many messes left over by the old G1 that LO has to deal with.

They seem to be trying to be as fair as possible, but they have limited resources and time, so sometimes compromises have to be made.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, PHM said:

Hello Sayori, if you would be less ignorant and carefully read my post you might notice that its not the gun in the first place that bothers me but real money that me and others invested to get this item.

I as a customer am upset by the fact that those people were able to take an "advantage" to get lots of those guns for free whereas us others had to pay a lot of money for it - and all of this only because the company itself didn't provide any protection against that. 

And it also happened exactly like that some time before when they gave away medusa boxes and they just didn't lern out of it. 

You are acting as if your enjoyment for the game was griefed and your life has come to an end. Like I said - get over it. It's a damn weapon. If that shocks you, then I don't know how do you deal with the life. 
FFA and KTTC people are getting unbanned. Perhaps give it a thought and realize that maybe LO is smart enough to know that it wasn't Tos a violation. Or maybe  they just unban everyone. I don't care.
I'm not exactly excited for all the cheaters getting second chance because the truth is, most of themalready got their second chance and decided to continue cheating.

Watch me now complain how cheaters invalidate my hard work to gain kills and progress with weapon unlocks and roles...oh, wait.
And to be more transparent - I was banned for FFA. Was it worth it? No. Would I do it again? Also no. I have Obir.

Edited by Sayori

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

APB$1.500.000 a little pricey for a FFS R&D III don't you think?

Sign in to follow this