Sign in to follow this  
Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Biweekly Poll

What is your opinion on the test changes we have gotten so far?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on the test changes we have gotten so far?

• Good
    • Some are good, some are bad
    • Bad
  2. 2. What do you think of the level of communication in regards to the test changes?

• Too much
    • Just right
    • Too little

Some are good, some are fine, some are absolutely stupid.

Which isn't a bad thing, that's exactly what the test district is there for.

Though they do have to work on their communication regarding those. It's always just a discussion between the community without any dev chiming in.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Though they do have to work on their communication regarding those. It's always just a discussion between the community without any dev chiming in.

exactly what I thought...

they may read all the feedback but they never try to discuss things and give their own opinion.

also, I think with how low the population is and how little the test districts are used, they could push balance changes to live districts - test A would be tested in financial, test B in waterfront (if needed) and inform the community about it by writing it down in the district select menu.

or as an alternative, release the balance changes to the fightclub districts aswell as regular test districts.

Edited by Snubnose

15 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

also, I think with how low the population is and how little the test districts are used, they could push balance changes to live districts - test A would be tested in financial, test B in waterfront (if needed) and inform the community about it by writing it down in the district select menu.

Remove test districts and let people request test variant of a weapon that gets sent to their mail. How are you supposed to properly test something in an empty district.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Uke said:

Remove test districts and let people request test variant of a weapon that gets sent to their mail. How are you supposed to properly test something in an empty district.

That's actually a great idea.

Gives those that want to test those weapons actual enemies in normal circumstances that you can test the weapons against.

Downside is that they'd always have to add and delete test weapons.

While I too would like more interaction between us and the devs, I do want to mention just how hard they are working. I wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise. Truly they are making sacrifices irl for this game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

While I too would like more interaction between us and the devs, I do want to mention just how hard they are working. I wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise. Truly they are making sacrifices irl for this game. 

i don't doubt it, they finished parsing all that EU packets and are testing them, ontop of current weapon rebalance data gathering and new items/cosmetics. They seem to be doing a lot recently, its a shame that the population has died so badly on US servers.

2 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i don't doubt it, they finished parsing all that EU packets and are testing them, ontop of current weapon rebalance data gathering and new items/cosmetics. They seem to be doing a lot recently, its a shame that the population has died so badly on US servers.

good thing they also work on creating a world server so we can play across the world with all our characters.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I don't doubt that.

Though, think back to the first RFP changes they laid out. They didn't even need any testing, they were obviously bad changes just by reading them.

That's where communication is key. The devs should chime into this conversations and find out why people say things they do, why a certain gun is broken and so on.

If LO is using these districts to slowly approach changes now and learn about the game balance that way, so be it - it has to be done somehow.

It's way better than flat out ruining shotguns, pushing them to live and ignoring them afterwards.

Sign in to follow this