Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

what sensitivities do you use?

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Mouse myth: Higher DPI is better.

You see this misleading info a lot. Here is an article explaining why that is false. 

https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-mouse-myths-busted/

oh. i didn't even know about this.

i guess the more ridiculous settings like 12k are not too reasonable then? but you could definitely go higher than 1k, especially with newer sensors like the 3360, 3366 and whatnot.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:37 PM, SquirrelFace said:

2" per 90 degrees of rotation. This is what I use in most games. I measure with a ruler and set sensitivity accordingly, then I make fine adjustments depending on how off my flicks are. ADS/MMs varies greatly between games.

Mouse fix only helps with extremely low fps from what I remember, and I couldn't tell a difference. The 2x multiplier in the config is nonsense though.

Ayy I know a few people with god tier aim in fps games that are on pro teams in various games that use that same exact type of measurements to adjust their mice sens in any game they're in. They go to LANs and stuff for tournaments. They literally bring a tape measure and figure out their sens accordingly just like how you use a ruler. People may think thats ridiculous but when there's money on the line and they have to use different mice all the time, figuring out your exact requirements in terms of sens is pretty critical. That's whats up man. +1 🙂

On 9/26/2019 at 11:46 AM, _chain said:

The lowest dpi setting (mine is 800) and the lowest sensitivity at which i can flick a 180º with my wrist (without knocking everything off my desk)

this made me chuckle. I think I have done this before

18 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

this made me chuckle. I think I have done this before

it's true though, and it has worked for me so far

DPI: 400
Sensitivity: 3
Marksman sensitivity: 0.55

Sign in to follow this