foscor77

I got my gun back

Remember this thread?

It's the thread I posted after I 'felt' like I was scammed. I only read the first reply and realized the roasting that was coming, so for the good of my sleep at night I didn't read anymore replies and took a break from Apb and forums.

Time goes by and I feel the urge in my veins to play Apb again. This urges explodes into desperation when I hear the news of permanent guns via joker tickets. Im like fuck I have 15k jts. Time to head home!

I buy my guns and continue to play like I used to but with the bitter feeling that I didn't had any money or any legend gun on any of my account that i was so used to having, cuz I spent it all to buy new glory that got stolen from me...

But you know what? I still had that guy's who took my gun and his alt account on my friend list. Let me tell you that I had already accepted that I was never going get my gun back but still i felt like maybe, maybe he will come online someday and I'll somehow pursue him to give my gun back.

A month goes buy.

I had a day off next day so I decided to play till late night. And I gets a notification that I know was sure was never going to show up but still hoped it will. And it did.

"Banana has came online"

0.o

"Clicks ESC"

"Groups and friends"

"Friends"

He is online...

To [banana] : "Hey bud"

No reply

To [banana] : "hey, invite me to your group"

[Banana] : "oh sry im in fc"

To [banana] : "hey you mind returning my new glory back?"

[Banana]: "oh sorry dude.I play on uneven hours, you weren't online whenever I played"

[Banana] : "let me change my character, meet me on social"

To [banana] : "alright"

*Heart beating fast*

*Clicks ESC*

*Change district*

*Social district*

*Enter*

*Shooo shoo weeee..*

*Duh duh dummm*

*Sooo doo doo*

*AFTER 2 MINUTES*

ERROR / Disconnected

You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly. The server may have gone

offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.

FlatShamefulFurseal.webp

*Logs in again*

*district select - SOCIAL*

*enter*

All Hope Is Lost

NOT!!!

Banana was still online on social district on his alt account waiting for me. We traded and i got my gun back. We talked as usual, i didnt gave him any hint that i doubted his intentions. I asked if he wanted to play with me on action district but he said he wanted to farm tickets on fc and there we parted ways.

Well what can i say...I want to believe him that he did played on uneven or odd hours and our timeline didnt match And im likely to believe it given that i dont act dumb anymore.

And yes i did actually got disconnected while changing district. ive even made a thread for this on tech forums lol it was SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING.

Edited by foscor77
  • Like 6

its as if 

shit happens

amazing

Warm, meet fuzzy.

For real.

A heartwarming story, which is pretty rare here.

Glad you got your gun back!