foscor77

When is the server merge?

I couldn't find a date on the sticky thread and it's making me restless.

Jericho is running all time low. The few people we used to have on silver districts now only play on fight club for joker tickets and as a gold I can't join the bronze districts therefore im forced to play on FC which I hate cuz FC has become a nfas troll fest.

So when?

Inb4 Soon™

This was mentioned in the blog, this one: http://gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/8/29/message-from-matt 

WORLD CONSOLIDATION

In October after releasing names, we will be finally consolidating Jericho and Citadel giving our players the ability to play any character in any region.

This isn’t like a traditional server merge. This is a significant architecture change allowing us to expand more Action Districts so that North American players can play with other regions and so that our Asia-Pacific, South America, and Russian players can have better latency.

We haven’t nailed down specific locations for new Action Districts, but we are evaluating options for new servers in Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, Singapore, or Rio. These Action District servers will be marked in the Advanced list by region, but will be available to all players to join.

This is a prerequisite for mission phasing and matchmaking changes that will be launching after the Engine Upgrade.

So that should be somewhere in the next month and a half

• Thanks 1

Sometime in October I would guess.

It's the same on Citadel, if I want to play in the morning there's usually only a bronze district, even fight club is empty. No idea why this game needs threat districts or even matchmaking btw, it's far from being competetive anyway.

26 minutes ago, Uke said:

Sometime in October I would guess.

It's the same on Citadel, if I want to play in the morning there's usually only a bronze district, even fight club is empty. No idea why this game needs threat districts or even matchmaking btw, it's far from being competetive anyway.

You must not have been around when Open districts existed.

4 minutes ago, crusade said:

You must not have been around when Open districts existed.

Yes I was and no one was playing them because it was done poorly.

1 hour ago, foscor77 said:

I couldn't find a date on the sticky thread and it's making me restless.

Jericho is running all time low. The few people we used to have on silver districts now only play on fight club for joker tickets and as a gold I can't join the bronze districts therefore im forced to play on FC which I hate cuz FC has become a nfas troll fest.

So when?

Inb4 Soon™

i get that jericho has low pop and all but there was an active silver district all night long, in fact checking pop rn almost all the players online are in a silver district

Edited by Solamente
typo

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

i get that jericho has low pop and all but there was an active silver district all night long, in fact checking pop rn almost all the players online are in a silver district

but u forget once that silver district is full, the majority of the people who play apb in silver cant play because the district is full and no one is going to waste the time to start a second silver district when they know no one will bother