Sign in to follow this  
BluSoul

Contacts for Console

I'd suggest just moving all the contacts to Financial for Console. Nobody ever plays waterfront, and nobody will go even if you ask people. So, there is absolutely no way to level contacts in waterfront. Because you don't even get Opp-less missions.

Sadly that would ruin the game, playing one map tends to be boring. The population is low at the moment so you might think that but hopefully the game can re gain that pop later with upgrades. Removing contacts like that would break many things in my opinion like lore, and placing of the contacts.

On 9/22/2019 at 5:50 PM, Skerza said:

Sadly that would ruin the game, playing one map tends to be boring. The population is low at the moment so you might think that but hopefully the game can re gain that pop later with upgrades. Removing contacts like that would break many things in my opinion like lore, and placing of the contacts.

I doubt population will ever come back. Mainly cause there's yet to be something done and everyone is getting impatient. People are leaving cause they can't progress their contacts. I think, until they finally get something done, weekends should be a waterfront only thing. That way people can progress. At the moment, it's a pay-for-new-guns. I don't mind cause I have a maxed character. Just wanna be able to progress my crim.

On 9/22/2019 at 12:57 AM, BluSoul said:

I'd suggest just moving all the contacts to Financial for Console. Nobody ever plays waterfront, and nobody will go even if you ask people. So, there is absolutely no way to level contacts in waterfront. Because you don't even get Opp-less missions.

They have 2 new contacts that are being added that are waterfront only.  This will re-populate waterfront as I suspect all of the R255's will be playing waterfront to complete the new contacts.

Will probably see a complete reversal of what we have right now.  Waterfront will be full-ish, and financial will be almost empty.

I believe the contacts are being added with the engine update.

Here is what Matt said about the reason they are being added to waterfront:

Hi there,

Waterfront has always been short two contacts. So while it is not ideal, this is where these contacts were designed to go long before we took over.

Thanks,

Matt