Darkzero3802

4 Days Later Still Waiting For My Razer Gold Clothes

11 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If nobody spent money games wouldnt stay running. Somebody needs to spend so you can enjoy your free play.

I'm not a free user but i still have 550+ days premium and i didnt Play for almost 3y, i have 6 Chars on my account and just began to Play again after i heard that many Players came back who got falseley banned and also i got my innova char in EU Server now. I just mean i dont see a Point spending Money for ugly clothes or spending any Money for a dead game..

I'd really love to see more People playing the game and it will be fun again ppl hackusating me

9 hours ago, Synthetiic said:

Im actually curious how the support team is working. ^^

i can tell you how 🙂

200.gif

12 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

I'm not a free user but i still have 550+ days premium and i didnt Play for almost 3y, i have 6 Chars on my account and just began to Play again after i heard that many Players came back who got falseley banned and also i got my innova char in EU Server now. I just mean i dont see a Point spending Money for ugly clothes or spending any Money for a dead game..

I'd really love to see more People playing the game and it will be fun again ppl hackusating me

Once the engine upgrade is released there will be a good number of players returning. Once they can solve the hacker problem, hitreg, matchmaking and threat you will see many more come back as well. Im not including weapon balance here because its impossible to balance weapons based on severely flawed hitreg.

42 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Once the engine upgrade is released there will be a good number of players returning. Once they can solve the hacker problem, hitreg, matchmaking and threat you will see many more come back as well. Im not including weapon balance here because its impossible to balance weapons based on severely flawed hitreg.

Its new, first time players that APB needs to attract.

The game will never bring back enough players to be viable. Its been too long, and most have moved on with life. The portion that are "just waiting for the upgrade" is small, and even then a portion of that portion wont stick around more than a couple weeks.

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The game will never bring back enough players to be viable. Its been too long, and most have moved on with life. The portion that are "just waiting for the upgrade" is small, and even then a portion of that portion wont stick around more than a couple weeks.

Maby maby not, only time will tell

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

They're not going to want to stick around. Most of them are being brutalized by dethreaters because this threat system is absolutely dogsh!t.

Has anyone checked their preset outfits tab in the purple kiosk?

Edited by burvingtoN

50 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

They're not going to want to stick around. Most of them are being brutalized by dethreaters because this threat system is absolutely dogsh!t.

The threat system works (mostly) fine. The issue is that Little Orbit is refusing to moderate their game. From square one when Little Orbit took over, MattScott outright stated that they wouldn't be taking action against dethreating until after all the various "fixes" they have planned are implemented (engine upgrade, new hidden threat system, district phasing, etc).

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

MattScott outright stated that they wouldn't be taking action against dethreating 

That isn't what Matt said, and people are punished, even perma banned for dethreating. 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That isn't what Matt said, and people are punished, even perma banned for dethreating. 

And yet the vast majority still dethreat and abuse the current in game kick system. Its really deterred ppl from wanting to dethreat hasnt it?

20 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And yet the vast majority still dethreat and abuse the current in game kick system. Its really deterred ppl from wanting to dethreat hasnt it?

You tell me, as a vet I have zero business in a bronze district. 

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Being a vet has nothing to do with anything besides how long you've been playing. Differences in playstyle and skill still exist and your rank means nothing to that. Thats like calling for a R255 server, it doesnt segregate your skill just how long you play.

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2019 at 5:11 AM, CookiePuss said:

On 9/26/2019 at 5:33 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

Being a vet has nothing to do with anything besides how long you've been playing. Differences in playstyle and skill still exist and your rank means nothing to that. Thats like calling for a R255 server, it doesnt segregate your skill just how long you play.

from change of places of summands the sum does not change . if you play with ping in 250 MS against 10 MS your experience will give you nothing .

playing a motley group of solo players vs clans or private groups 255 lv your chances of winning are melting like April snow .

Edited by olo

On 9/25/2019 at 7:08 PM, burvingtoN said:

Has anyone checked their preset outfits tab in the purple kiosk?

you will receive this kit only through mail .

m5Ukf3603P.jpg