Darkzero3802

4 Days Later Still Waiting For My Razer Gold Clothes

As the title says, I used the razer gold 4 days ago to buy G1C and I have yet to receive the clothing on any of my characters @Lixil

Just now, Hexerin said:

Then you wait a month or longer, for something that takes a few seconds to check.

^ This. Support is just horrible around here and they can clearly see I bought it, when and how so theres no reason this couldnt be cleared up yesterday.

I think it took 35 days for them to get back to me from my last ticket. I think Lixil has a Discord you can message directly, but idk for sure.

But they look terrible?

Also I am still not sure what the design has to do with Razor Gold.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But they look terrible?

there’s some really pale yellow

20 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

^ This. Support is just horrible around here and they can clearly see I bought it, when and how so theres no reason this couldnt be cleared up yesterday.

Yeah support times are bad, so let's just have several hundred tickets get their own individual threads. That will sure speed up response time. 

Hi all,

The devs are looking at this. No need to open a ticket. If you made a purchase, we’ll get you sorted.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

Yeah support times are bad, so let's just have several hundred tickets get their own individual threads. That will sure speed up response time. 

And lets make an individual ticket for an issue thats affecting everybody

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, moxxichixx said:

I don't trust Razer website x.x

it's pretty garbage but razer is reputable enough lol

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And lets make an individual ticket for an issue thats affecting everybody

At the start of the thread this was about you and one other replier, I couldn't know it affected everybody. My point still stands regardless.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:55 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

As the title says, I used the razer gold 4 days ago to buy G1C and I have yet to receive the clothing on any of my characters @Lixil

mimimi i wasted Money for a dead game i didnt get rewarded for it 😞

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But they look terrible?

Kids spending to much Money for Pixels These days ... i dont understand

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, VanilleKeks said:

At the start of the thread this was about you and one other replier, I couldn't know it affected everybody. My point still stands regardless.

1. Im speaking for myself

2. Nobody else bothered to reply to this thread so you cant say its just us 2 if nobody else bothers to say wether or not they purchased.

3. Matt even said theres an issue so your point has no ground.

12 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

mimimi i wasted Money for a dead game i didnt get rewarded for it 😞

Kids spending to much Money for Pixels These days ... i dont understand

If nobody spent money games wouldnt stay running. Somebody needs to spend so you can enjoy your free play.

12 hours ago, Spy said:

My ticket of 14 days ago is still not answered to. With this timeframe in mind I can't blame him for posting on the forums.

Gl, only another 16 days to go before they get to you. Ticket times are still at 30 days which is atrocious. The games dead and times are above 3 days id hate to see how bad these times would be if the population was healthy.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If nobody spent money games wouldnt stay running. Somebody needs to spend so you can enjoy your free play.

Bought the Key To The World Pack couple of weeks ago now im desperately waiting for an answer to the situation / unban of my account. eksde

I think couple if not most of the tickets are just things that can be solved in 1-2 answers. Even if you would only have 5 people in the support team, who daily answer tickets. each one of them answer 20 tickets per day, thats not really much i believe. they would have 100 tickets per day. That would already decrease the waiting time to ~8-9 days instead of having to wait 30days to get my items i ordered back then or getting my account unbanned etc.

Im actually curious how the support team is working. ^^

29 minutes ago, Synthetiic said:

Bought the Key To The World Pack couple of weeks ago now im desperately waiting for an answer to the situation / unban of my account. eksde

The pepe avatar, "sweaty-*" above it, username "Synthetiic" (sharp edge), the "eksde", and how you write (EU?)...

Not shocked you're banned, lol. 😕

EDIT: Oh, and you were using autosprint and removing muzzle flashes, grenade smoke, and car explosions... Naturally.

Edited by Evagelyne
omg that username lmao + the reason for ban

49 minutes ago, Synthetiic said:

What uh... Whatcha get banned for?

1 hour ago, Evagelyne said:

The pepe avatar, "sweaty-*" above it, username "Synthetiic" (sharp edge), the "eksde", and how you write (EU?)...

U a genius gotta give u that ^^

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

What uh... Whatcha get banned for?

APB Manager...

2 hours ago, Synthetiic said:

U a genius gotta give u that ^^

APB Manager...

the thing that orbit was very clear about being bannable?