Sign in to follow this  

Love the New Back Accessories but they Cant be Worn with Wings :(

On 9/21/2019 at 10:48 AM, Eisena said:

I blame you personally for the quality of those symbols.

Limitations of the game, not my fault.

On 9/21/2019 at 5:04 PM, Pufty said:

You say you don't want to be an edgelord, but you want to have Katana + Wings? Do you think that both edgy items cancel themselves out when equipped together?

'Kawaii dark angel the katana demon slayer'

Maybe you saying you don't want to be an edgelord is just sarcasm... In which case, you should go full edge and 3x the eyeliner.

your edge is cutting me go away

On 9/21/2019 at 5:17 PM, incel said:

waaaaaaaaaaah! baby cant wear wings with katanas! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I approve this message.

On 9/25/2019 at 5:16 AM, PitterPatter said:

As much as OP is a troll 99% of the time idk why yall are being so salty about this. More customization freedom is better. Only reason I can see them not allowing it is if causes internal issues, but if it's just for clipping and looking off who cares?  Seems like most of you are just attacking OP rather than his suggestion which isnt a bad one.

❤️

Merged.

On 9/21/2019 at 7:50 PM, Evagelyne said:

wtf is under your eyes? 😮

My character orginally started off as a Japanese Vocaloid named Gumi Megpoid. Her debute album / her style is called Matryoshka and Im extremely fond of her character and her mouth styled hoodies so I wanted to incorporate her design as much as possible.

gjVx7qT.jpg

Sinc they do not clip into each other they should be able to be worn together. But don't forget that some cloth items get a blocky texture when your character becomes to complex and then stuff starts looking quite shit.

Take the heels, headphones and flounced skit and the texture on the skirt starts getting extremely blocky if you place symbols on that.

You know, i kinda dig the idea.

Give me sum more of those fashion options.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:39 PM, CookiePuss said:

Isn't weeb "stuff" white like everyone else's?

not if it's on long enough and already molding

Edited by neophobia

Sign in to follow this