Sign in to follow this  

Love the New Back Accessories but they Cant be Worn with Wings :(

please allow clipping

There shouldnt be any reason why it cant fit underneath.  Its not like we dont have severe clipping issues with a lot of items already and pretty much every gun never sits correctly in the hands, Im more than sure the community wouldnt care at all.

bn59TBw.png  UnZ17oo.png

Edited by Guest
Blame the engine for the shit quality of symbols. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Itd be perfect if I could have wings 😧

pydHKxm.pngrFkccmY.png

Edited by Guest

What you wanna look like, a transformer?

Then why not Wings + Katana + Axes + Shotguns + Skateboard Backpack + Radio Backpack + all others?

If you really want to wear everything.

PS #1 Yeah, just allow clipping throw all body parts, randomly made, no care about good things, just.. throw everything on the character without a sense.

PS #2 Too much clipping alredy into the game, we don't need more of it.

PS #3 I just like to joke but peoples really need a bit of tea in their life 😂

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

What you wanna look like, a transformer?

Then why not Wings + Katana + Axes + Shotguns + Skateboard Backpack + Radio Backpack + all others?

If you really want to wear everything.

PS Yeah, just allow clipping throw all body parts, randomly made, no care about good things, just.. throw everything on the character without a sense.

Try not being a salty fuzzy bunny?

Sorry I dont wanna look like a supreme edgelord with all black clothing with a single word on my entire body xd

PS #1 The only thing clipping I see so far is your cheekbones. Shit could cut glass, dear god.
PS #2 Remind me to call you if I ever need an emergency landing while in a plane, that square chin should do the job.

Edited by Guest

21 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Try not being a salty fuzzy bunny?

Sorry I dont wanna look like a supreme edgelord with all black clothing with a single word on my entire body xd

PS #1 The only thing clipping I see so far is your cheekbones. Shit could cut glass, dear god.
PS #2 Remind me to call you if I ever need an emergency landing while in a plane, that square chin should do the job.

you say you don’t want to look like an edgelord but youre following the fashion pretty closely tbh, just about 4 years late

Edited by Solamente
typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

you say you don’t want to look like an edgelord but youre following the fashion pretty closely tbh, just about 4 years late

Bish you mad cause you aint cute like me, shush yo damn face 😠

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

Bish you mad cause you aint cute like me, shush yo damn face 😠

if my character looked like yours i’d delete it

• Like 1

I blame you personally for the quality of those symbols.

You say you don't want to be an edgelord, but you want to have Katana + Wings? Do you think that both edgy items cancel themselves out when equipped together?

'Kawaii dark angel the katana demon slayer'

Maybe you saying you don't want to be an edgelord is just sarcasm... In which case, you should go full edge and 3x the eyeliner.

• Like 1

waaaaaaaaaaah! baby cant wear wings with katanas! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Right now the game doesn't even let you wear accessories over a blazer or any type of coat as far as I know. So they're unlikely to let you glitch the whole armas store together.

Some combos are forbidden, but this is only to make the world a better place.

5ca.jpg

10 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

pydHKxm.pngrFkccmY.png

wtf is under your eyes? 😮

11 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

pydHKxm.png

I don't see why would you need wings, I can tell you can perfectly float in the air in that pic.

2 hours ago, Aisakey said:

Right now the game doesn't even let you wear accessories over a blazer or any type of coat as far as I know. So they're unlikely to let you glitch the whole armas store together.

Some combos are forbidden, but this is only to make the world a better place.

5ca.jpg

Wait, are you telling me I've been doing it wrong all this time?

I say let players clip as much clothing as they want with in outfit design limits.  It doesn't effect me and gives more options for people who are creative.

14 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

wtf is under your eyes? 😮

weeb stuff

On 9/21/2019 at 8:19 PM, illgot said:

I say let players clip as much clothing as they want with in outfit design limits.  It doesn't effect me and gives more options for people who are creative.

It does affect texture / model quality though. Each item you wear needs to be fit into a single texture, the more items you wear the worse the quality gets of each individual clothing item. 

If there would be no limit to wearable clothing, you'd end up with minecraft textures on your character.

As much as OP is a troll 99% of the time idk why yall are being so salty about this. More customization freedom is better. Only reason I can see them not allowing it is if causes internal issues, but if it's just for clipping and looking off who cares?  Seems like most of you are just attacking OP rather than his suggestion which isnt a bad one.

On 9/23/2019 at 10:53 AM, Speedz said:

It does affect texture / model quality though. Each item you wear needs to be fit into a single texture, the more items you wear the worse the quality gets of each individual clothing item. 

If there would be no limit to wearable clothing, you'd end up with minecraft textures on your character.

At least minecraft aged more gracefully

Sign in to follow this