Zolerox

Repurchasing "unlocked" Vehicles costs too much

Summary: A vehicle you've unlocked costs the exact same to buy again as if you never unlocked it.

Description: After buying a vehicle from the jokerstore (or even contact unlocked vehicles) the price isn't lowered like it should be.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Buy a vehicle from the jokerstore for the first time (Airmech Bomber in this example).

2. Notice the Vehicle may cost "10000 tickets and 150k$" but after the purchase it, the price hasn't reduced (han coywolf) Or the ticket cost is gone but the expensive in-game money cost hasn't reduced. (Image example below)

0kN9BrK.png

"First time purchase price"

Au0eCgI.png

Notice how even after you obtain the vehicle the "cash" price hasn't been reduced but the ticket cost has.

3. Buy the car again, notice you lose alot more money/tickets then you should.

How many times have you recreated this bug: 7 times /100% (had to reorganise my cars it costed half a million$)

Results: You buy the car you've allready unlocked at it's original price *duplicating the car has the same effect

Expected Results: You should get the reduced price with the ticket cost removed every time and the in-game $money price reduced (image below)

Exhibit A

First Time purchase price

gbXsHRd.png

The price after you've unlocked the car and want to re-purchase it

nGxMLc8.png

In this example, The ticket cost is gone but the cash cost is the same (which is fine because it's allready a low cash price)

Conclusion/additional notes: The contact cars also have this problem, you've allready unlocked them yet it costs 150k$ if you'd like another one (Shadowstiker interceptor and Defender citadel for example), 

Several other item types share this problem Weapons for example If you've bought a jokerstore weapon and you'd like to "reorganise" only way to do that is to delete it and buy it again at full price My suggestion (Turn all the jokerstore gun purchases into Gun Unlock purchases).

A few weapons that have this problem the "Far series" guns you unlocked from an event is expensive Raptor series shares this.

If that's still argue worthy The "CASE" Alig reskin unlock with 0 slots costs 18000$ to lease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Zolerox said:

the price isn't lowered like it should be.

And where does it say that that is the way it should be?

Other JT items that you can re-buy are like that as well, the crown will cost you 1 million APB$ for a second copy.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 4:19 PM, Kevkof said:

And where does it say that that is the way it should be?

Other JT items that you can re-buy are like that as well, the crown will cost you 1 million APB$ for a second copy.

The ticket cost is removed, it isn't for the coywolf.

Hmm yeah i'd love to be able to get more 4 slot 4x4s for customizing without having to spend another 10k jt

• Thanks 1

previously, after buying and removing the car for JT from the garage you had the opportunity to buy the same model of car for simple money APB, you do not need to re-spend JT coupons .

my garage is 26 spaces . this little-I deleted virtually all machines bought for JT .

the problem is that 26 places in the garage IS VERY SMALL !! the problem is that 125 places in the closet for weapons IS VERY SMALL !!

Edited by olo

On 9/27/2019 at 5:03 AM, Yeedman said:

Hmm yeah i'd love to be able to get more 4 slot 4x4s for customizing without having to spend another 10k jt

Same goes for those guns you unlocked from events why is the 0slot alig reskin costing me 17k?.