Sign in to follow this  
TheMessiah

Riot Reworked

It's gonna be a waste if Riot be put on the shelf just like that after all this months of work.My suggestion is simple rework and im gonna give more details what i mean.Im sure that players gonna like what im about to propone(i play this game 8 years so pls listen to me)

-Keep all the constructions you made but remove the original Riot mode and replace it with the apb team/group deathmatch(option to see where are the rest of players)What i mean is this: i8WzEYS.jpg

Thats how gonna be a skill based mode without players catching you from the back etc.Eliminates the need of wall closing,poison gas and stuff like that.

-Groups of 4.Only 1 life for each player.Every player can choose hes own loadout and spawn hes car before match starts(things player posess i mean)After match starts you cant resupply ammo,change weapons or spawn vehicle anymore.Player can pick up weapon from killed oponent if want.Also can pick up enemy ammo,character/weapon mods and grenades(if LO decide to make this things)When we close to the end of the match-can be shown locations on the map where weapons and other stuff was drop from killed players and thats how we prevent from ending up without ammo etc

-Game duration-15 minutes(subject to change)After time runs out-every player left start taking damage(similar to player running in the fog without hazmat suite)Players gonna have to attack each other before time runs out if they don't want to leave everything to luck in the end(gonna end draw or winner will be player with best char mod)

Basically that's all(more details can be added ofc)Not gonna be so hard to make.In near future this mode for financial and new contacts in waterfront-can be great(i know i suggest this in some comment before but this time i give more details and sry for my english)

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

It is going to be reworked. Pretty sure Matt said they would pick it up again after the engine upgrade.

On 9/21/2019 at 10:07 PM, D4rkplayer said:

sounds good I'l push for it with you

thx..just suggest what i think is best 4 dat mode

Merged.

Just want to add something.This type of BR will also connect well with rest of the game because players will still have to play missions to unlock more weapons(or buy some from cash shop or play FC for JT)mods,cars etc.Not gonna feel like separate part from the game like Riot where many cash shop/JT weapons are already available and you dont really need to play rest of the game

Edited by TheMessiah

So it's almost 1 year since i suggest this and obviously not gonna happen but still wanna add/update something.From one of the QnA the CEO said that there's cant be cars in this Riot map so unfortunately thats discard.But still what i want to add is - they can make players to also gain experience besides money and (dont remember what else was there)So overall i still think that is good version of Riot and gonna work.Peace

p.s exp. i mean after every match in form of some item and you can choose to which contact on mission dist. to add it later..that can be cool(if possible)

Edited by TheMessiah