Is it possible for VETS to EVER be wrong or have a wrong opinion? I don;t think so according to the game so far.

Everything is against the NEW player.

You are told you are Trash and to get GUD!

Here is what happens when You Start to get semi good.

You are told u r Trash and you need to unisntall!

Vets should BE the ppl we LOOK up to. NOT the the ppl we despise, and or think is cheating.

I can't help think that a guy who is uber Pro, WHO was previously BANNED, then reinstated is good Guy,!

I just don't but it! and NO will Everyone else!

which is more probable, that vets are clueless or new players are clueless?

Anyone can be wrong, but if a lot of vets are saying one thing, it maybe more true than if a lot of new players are saying the opposite.

calling people trash is just stupid, harassment coming from anyone should be ignored.

Edited by illgot

I used to think that , these guys were just really good. 

But, as I grow myself, I REALIZE  it BS. 

FACTS! thats all I am after.

And the truth I believe always lies somewhere in the middle.

THere are in fact some uber pros, but its a shame that these ppl keep ausing the game and not teach others.

Why ELSE would they play on SILVER instead of GOLD? OH BS with POP shit JUST STOP, there are enuff of you to play on GOLD.

ANd why else would you play ONLY on WATERFORNT, its becuz, You cannot even for a minute give the opposition a hint of playing straight up!

Its soo lame that this community of top tier players ONLY play on WaterFront and NOT in their respective threat and EHN TURN the table and say its

Silvers in Bronze. 

YOU MADE IT THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will follow your instructions and QUIT the game for now. You WIN, You ALWAYS WIN, thats what u want.

LO, is really trying, but I Don't see nay hope for this game, The expanse between 2011 player and the New player today cannot be overcome.

Would be nice if we had leaders instead of obliterators, BUT that WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

I only write this in defense of New Players to this game. But, it seems as if APB objective is to obliterate EVERY new or semi new person into uninstall, which they tell you on a regular basis.

Once again, I would really like to name and shame, but we cannot have that. Let's just keep protecting the gate keepers and GO NOWHERE!

6 minutes ago, Havana said:

Is it possible for VETS to EVER be wrong or have a wrong opinion? I don;t think so according to the game so far.

Everything is against the NEW player.

You are told you are Trash and to get GUD!

Vets should BE the ppl we LOOK up to. NOT the the ppl we despise, and or think is cheating.

I can't help think that a guy who is uber Pro, WHO was previously BANNED, then reinstated is good Guy,!

I'll be honest with you.

Doesn't matter what you're loading up. CS:GO, LoL, DotA, or even Apex Legends nowadays, you're just going to get your patootie handed to you if you're new. People out there are skilled and learn quick. It's very frustrating for some people to be competent, but be held back by someone on your team that isn't pulling their weight (Elitism). It is in poor character, because they are getting upset that they couldn't beat an opposing team because of a circumstance that is not within their control (poor teammate performance).

The best thing you can do is just not let it affect you, and not let them try to drag you down. Understand they are upset and why they are upset, but also realize it's not anyone's fault, so there's no reason for anyone to feel bad, argue, or whatever. If they want to get upset and call you trash, that's on them.

I had been mulling over the idea of making strategy and tactics videos for APB to maybe help some people get better at the game, but I wasn't sure how well something like that would be received.

10 minutes ago, Havana said:

Once again, I would really like to name and shame, but we cannot have that. Let's just keep protecting the gate keepers and GO NOWHERE!

I can sense some frustrations, reporting those individuals when appropriate would help bring them inline (or get them banned). 

Just throwing names out there won't help the issue at all, It just leads to more toxicity. While the level of toxicity it causes relative to the toxicity of the people being accused is up for debate, it's still toxicity which shouldn't be promoted/allowed imo. 

This is not protecting gate keepers, it's also there to protect the innocent. There are ways to report them and those have already been proven to work, I remember seeing a few threads from people complaining they got banned for X or Y. 

13 minutes ago, illgot said:

which is more probable, that vets are clueless or new players are clueless?

Anyone can be wrong, but if a lot of vets are saying one thing, it maybe more true than if a lot of new players are saying the opposite.

calling people trash is just stupid, harassment coming from anyone should be ignored.

New Players are definitely Clueless, But are a handful of Vets that are just really bad for the game.

Are they just too good? and TOO much experiene? I don't know.

BUT then, how can a new player ever catch up? ANSWER..........They CANT

They just feed.

Vets are good, they dont need to be in clan. Theyhave been playing soo long they trainagulate a person.

Its a shame, that a bronze is in Silver ever. NOTHING but bait and no one ever telles Bronzie how to change districts.

OH, dont give me that u r the good guy and tell them.

Its your fodder.

Bottom line is no here is an adult!

I can fuzzy bunny all day, you know its TRUE, and YOU will not change!

Throw it on the pile.

LO is doing some slight things. 

Maybe one day UNIT gaming will release APB2 and u a holes will have to start all over again.

But some of you ALREADY SHOULD have! BANNED and back in force.

Too sum it up, what am I ranting about???

Previously banned players who should have stayed that way!

And , Shameless Crim Clan stomping on Bronze and Dethreating Nightly ITS a FAILURE!

And that is the name of them this week.

Just now, Kevkof said:

I can sense some frustrations, reporting those individuals when appropriate would help bring them inline (or get them banned). 

Just throwing names out there won't help the issue at all, It just leads to more toxicity. While the level of toxicity it causes relative to the toxicity of the people being accused is up for debate, it's still toxicity which shouldn't be promoted/allowed imo. 

This is not protecting gate keepers, it's also there to protect the innocent. There are ways to report them and those have already been proven to work, I remember seeing a few threads from people complaining they got banned for X or Y. 

Reporting is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and EVERYONE KNOWS it, I do this nightly on the individualls abusing Bronze. I almost feel like a FOOL for wasting my time!

Please suppoert the community!

5 minutes ago, crusade said:

I'll be honest with you.

Doesn't matter what you're loading up. CS:GO, LoL, DotA, or even Apex Legends nowadays, you're just going to get your patootie handed to you if you're new. People out there are skilled and learn quick. It's very frustrating for some people to be competent, but be held back by someone on your team that isn't pulling their weight (Elitism). It is in poor character, because they are getting upset that they couldn't beat an opposing team because of a circumstance that is not within their control (poor teammate performance).

The best thing you can do is just not let it affect you, and not let them try to drag you down. Understand they are upset and why they are upset, but also realize it's not anyone's fault, so there's no reason for anyone to feel bad, argue, or whatever. If they want to get upset and call you trash, that's on them.

I had been mulling over the idea of making strategy and tactics videos for APB to maybe help some people get better at the game, but I wasn't sure how well something like that would be received.

WELL, Thank You, Your heart is in the right place. Im not a noob, just trying to look out for them.

7 hours ago, Havana said:

I honestly don't see people in the higher MMR's randomly talking crap to weaker players, it's almost always provoked.

If they're telling you that you're trash, did you hackusate them first? Context is super important in these situations. I just find it odd, cause you mention 'cheating' immediately after that line. Kind of getting the feeling you got defensive/frustrated and they told you to git gud in response.

Veterans aren't intrinsically impressive. There's people who are OBT/CBT and are pretty average. They've been around forever, but have plateaued and completely stagnated. Most really high MMR players won't give a crap if some random R150 hackusates them. When it's really good players vs. really good players and they're losing, then you'll see some ego bruising and emotion from them though. 🙂

7 hours ago, Havana said:

I can fuzzy bunny all day,

I about choked on my coffee when I read this bit.  That right there is a signature waiting to happen.

And please, fer the luva gawd Havana, lay off the caps.  You don't need the caps for the community, or at least the ones that frequent the forums, to know you are upset. 

I've been around this game for years as well, and frequently get my butt stomped.  Do I get upset?  Lots of times.  Mostly when I have my doubts about a player or two from on the opp team.  But, that being said, I also realize that maaaaaaybe that person is actually just that much better than me.  Lord knows I am not that great of a player.

The other thing to keep in mind too, is that the young-uns reflex times are usually much faster than us older folks.

With regards to reporting, LO has indicated they are about 3-4 weeks behind on answering support tickets, which I assume is how a /report gets to them.  Could be wrong about that though.

41 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

I honestly don't see people in the higher MMR's randomly talking crap to weaker players, it's almost always provoked.

If they're telling you that you're trash, did you hackusate them first? Context is super important in these situations. I just find it odd, cause you mention 'cheating' immediately after that line. Kind of getting the feeling you got defensive/frustrated and they told you to git gud in response.

Veterans aren't intrinsically impressive. There's people who are OBT/CBT and are pretty average. They've been around forever, but have plateaued and completely stagnated. Most really high MMR players won't give a crap if some random R150 hackusates them. When it's really good players vs. really good players and they're losing, then you'll see some ego bruising and emotion from them though. 🙂

You ASSume alot!

32 minutes ago, foolish ninja said:

butthurt lel git gud scrub

Typical APB a hole right  there.

2 hours ago, supermariobrothe said:

i stopepd trusting the "vets" when i noticed that none of them can agree on anything and each think he knows better.

Screw them, I know better.

11 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Just throwing names out there won't help the issue at all, It just leads to more toxicity.

You're absolutely right. Three weeks ago we where playing in a silver district vs 3 ragehackers the whole time. A GM entered our district and we where 'throwing names' of the ragehackers towards the GM, asking to check them and follow them for a few days (we did too). Throwing names didn't help one bit, they're not banned and still ragehacking every day.

Bottom line: throwing names won't help, they're not getting banned anyway.

I have a question:

Why is it always silvers that complain? Bronze and green don't complain. And Gold never do either. Only silvers. What is up with that?

25 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I have a question:

Why is it always silvers that complain? Bronze and green don't complain. And Gold never do either. Only silvers. What is up with that?

probably because most players are only bronze or green for a few missions before they turn silver. and most gold players dethreat to silver.

silver is the most popular colour.

39 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I have a question:

tHrEaT dOeSnT mAtTeR

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

tHrEaT dOeSnT mAtTeR

That's what a silver like yourself would say.

42 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Leave Pookie alone 😞

11 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I have a question:

How long have you been smart? NOOBS are noobs. THey dont get on the forums. Nor do 90% of the pop, its just the same OLD patootie BS Forum GOds puking over everthing!

Why can't I make jokes about veterinarians.

This level of censorship is definitely not needed you guys

:C

19 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

Assuming  alot and no! 

I am a HIGh SILVer. I can comptete in Silver server, Jesus Christ, realize how stupid this sound.....'

I should be talking about GOLD server, but NONE of you. NONE of you will play where you are supposed to play.

THERE ARE NO LEADERS OR MEN IN JERICHO!

you suck. 

stop PLAYING IN silver AND THEN  blaming everyone ELSE!!!

yOU WILL still get your bronzies and Silvers to beat up on .

43 minutes ago, Havana said:

How long have you been smart? NOOBS are noobs. THey dont get on the forums. Nor do 90% of the pop, its just the same OLD patootie BS Forum GOds puking over everthing!

I mean, I don't wanna brag or anything but I've been smart since the day I was born.

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I mean, I don't wanna brag or anything but I've been smart since the day I was born.

Smart and smart-a$$ are two different things and get mixed up very easily. J/k XD

Edited by Spy

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

tHaTs wHaT a cHeAtEr wOuLd sAy

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spy said:

Smart and smart-a$$ are two different things and get mixed up very easily. J/k XD

Stand your ground, don't throw the J/K in there. I believe in you.