Havana

For the Love of GOD and NOOBS...PLEASE!

Speaking as a Max rank myself, I play both servers equally!

The GOLD Community is SHIT! 

Golds do not play in their district. They hide behind the OLD and tired Excuse of not enough players.

They ONLY PLAY WATERFRONT !

I routinely have a hard time Joining the Silver District whn I am Gold.

LIE 

You Have enough ppl.

You rely on Bronze that now any better, and u dont healp them.

OK,maybe you dont rely, but you sure as hell don't help them either.

DO NOT EVER SHIT ON Dethreaters becuZ you are basically the same thing.

You say dethreaters are playing below their skill.

That's WHAT YOU ALL DO!

How is it different. You Inititated it!

Jericho, is what I am talking about. Does ths happen in Citadel GOLD.?

I dunno.

You say not enough population, then if a Silver does well.

You say, Stupid Silver, uninstall the game!

22 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Explosive weapons should follow. There's so many dethreating groups on the roll with surfer+osmaw. Or just lazy high rank noobs spamming the opgl at trainees because they play with 1 FPS and blabla. 

It's just not fair.

Whenever my team and me (preset group) face a group of enemies with a low rank we always switch to the default weapons like Star and NTEC. Bronze, silver or gold districts, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is to get a bit more fair fight between them and us. The only advantage we have then is map and mechanics knowledge. Also, if those new players are still learning then it doesn't hurt to make the new players aware that you're coming, IE: honk, fire and miss a few bullets before the fight starts etc. We do this every time and it works like a charm, the new players get a bit of an advantage and it's giving them a bit more time to prepare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spy said:

Whenever my team and me (preset group) face a group of enemies with a low rank we always switch to the default weapons like Star and NTEC. Bronze, silver or gold districts, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is to get a bit more fair fight between them and us. The only advantage we have then is map and mechanics knowledge. Also, if those new players are still learning then it doesn't hurt to make the new players aware that you're coming, IE: honk, fire and miss a few bullets before the fight starts etc. We do this every time and it works like a charm, the new players get a bit of an advantage and it's giving them a bit more time to prepare.

I'm usually doing the same but we're like 1% 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Solamente said:

you’re delusional if you think spotter or radar tower or blowtorch don’t heavily influence “high mmr” games

in fact, the one mod you say actually matters has almost no effect due to “high mmr” players outplaying it

Blowtorch is only good on broken vehicle missions, couldn't be bothered the rest of the time. I only mention car det cause I hate it. I forget it exists and then it gets a freebie kill. >.>

Spotter? Radar tower? That sh!t is rarely relevant. I haven't seen someone use spotter in ages except 1 friend; ammo box is bae. "Heavily influence...", what a joke. You make it sound like these mods are giving people ez wins they're so broken.

3 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

Blowtorch is only good on broken vehicle missions, couldn't be bothered the rest of the time. I only mention car det cause I hate it. I forget it exists and then it gets a freebie kill. >.>

Spotter? Radar tower? That sh!t is rarely relevant. I haven't seen someone use spotter in ages except 1 friend; ammo box is bae. "Heavily influence...", what a joke. You make it sound like these mods are giving people ez wins they're so broken.

I guess one actually has to play high mmr games to know what influences high mmr games...

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

I guess one actually has to play high mmr games to know what influences high mmr games...

You're not listening; there's a difference between "influencing" the outcome of a match and "heavily influencing" it. As if these R195 mods are going to double your win rate by themselves. All I see on this forum is, "LOL" but almost never post anything constructive. You guys just snipe and dismiss everyone. Only a few people here actually commit any effort like Revo.

Radar tower is good, blowtorch is niche, spotter I feel is too situational now that ammo box can't let you swap guns - I'd rather have car spawner (cause spawns are awful) than ammo box to switch weapons depending on the area of the map we're fighting in. I could be wrong, I'm not infallible. I'm not claiming that. I don't know if I'm high MMR or not, but it sure seems like it as I fight the same people every single day and they do not suck. This is my opinion based on what I see and thousands of hours of chemotherapy from playing this game.

If you think I'm wrong, explain why. Don't do what Cookie does and post for a +1 post count, it's weak.

Good suggestion Havana.

IMO, the entire game is better without 195 mods and bronze district, even more so.

Edited by JiMMY13

9 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

yeah all these mods can consistently be abused to either easily prolong player life or easily “outplay” opp

we can probably add high burn fuel to the list as well tbh, anything that makes carplay easier is an exponential bonus on missions

its kind of hard to take you as seriously as you demand when you come out of the gate with “remote det is most useful r195 mod”

10 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

against bronze (actual bronze and low silvers) radar tower is amazing because they never destroy the cars, same for car spawners.

Spotter is nice because you can spot enemies and watch them run around trying to flank.  Against true golds, they don't make much of a difference because we destroy cars before they are a threat and we don't care if you see us because we are going to kill you no matter what (well not me, I'm a strategic gold not a gold who can aim).

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Solamente said:

its kind of hard to take you as seriously as you demand when you come out of the gate with “remote det is most useful r195 mod”

If you're going to quote me, then it's important to capture what I actually said.

I said they're not as big a deal as the guy was making them out to be, except for car det, because as I outlined above, I hate it for personal reasons.

It's like martyrdom in CoD. It only works once, but it's still annoying.

Edited by Evagelyne

11 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

You're not listening; there's a difference between "influencing" the outcome of a match and "heavily influencing" it. As if these R195 mods are going to double your win rate by themselves. All I see on this forum is, "LOL" but almost never post anything constructive. You guys just snipe and dismiss everyone. Only a few people here actually commit any effort like Revo.

Radar tower is good, blowtorch is niche, spotter I feel is too situational now that ammo box can't let you swap guns - I'd rather have car spawner (cause spawns are awful) than ammo box to switch weapons depending on the area of the map we're fighting in. I could be wrong, I'm not infallible. I'm not claiming that. I don't know if I'm high MMR or not, but it sure seems like it as I fight the same people every single day and they do not suck. This is my opinion based on what I see and thousands of hours of chemotherapy from playing this game.

If you think I'm wrong, explain why. Don't do what Cookie does and post for a +1 post count, it's weak.

A civil response to my one-liner. Much appreciated, especially compared original post of this thread.

I understand that you personally dislike to play against Car Det rather than the other R195 mods. However, the way it was worded here:

On 9/20/2019 at 2:59 PM, Evagelyne said:

They really don't though... At the really high MMR games, those mods really don't matter, except Car Det; but honestly, only scum use car det.

Instead of R195, they should be R90 or something. Unlocking them for your own purchase at R195 is whatever, but make the actual equip requirement R90 or thereabouts.

It sounded like the only only R195 mod that give people an edge in high tier play is Car Det. My personal opinion is, that Car Det gives a much smaller advantage than Radar, Spotter, Car Surfer, and Blowtorch in high tier any games outside bronze district. Even if the advantages given by the latter mods may not be influencing the games heavily.

In conclusion, outside of bronze district, Car Det has practically zero influence on games.

+1 post count.