Havana

For the Love of GOD and NOOBS...PLEASE!

At the VERY least and I mean least in the interim PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW Car Surfing in Bronze!

Think about it! Highly VERY Highly unlikely that a bronze is going to be 195, thats a stupid statement in itself.

Yet, Premade groups especially Crim running around, destroying potentential new players and potential revenue nightly.

Not always, but usually the same guy and his clan that I report for HARD dethreating. No one cares except the newbies uninstalling daily.

Some of us actually try to teach the game instead of going for absolute OBLITERATION until its time to go to bed and Dethreat to rinse and repeat.

This is ONE case where NAME AND SHIT SHAME IS JUSTIFIED. there is No more rampant POS in APB than this guy and his clan.

THey are PRo and their only representation is in BRONZE on a nightly basis.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone contact me for more INFO!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Havana said:

At the VERY least and I mean least in the interim PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW Car Surfing in Bronze!

Think about it! Highly VERY Highly unlikely that a bronze is going to be 195, thats a stupid statement in itself.

Yet, Premade groups especially Crim running around, destroying potentential new players and potential revenue nightly.

Not always, but usually the same guy and his clan that I report for HARD dethreating. No one cares except the newbies uninstalling daily.

Some of us actually try to teach the game instead of going for absolute OBLITERATION until its time to go to bed and Dethreat to rinse and repeat.

This is ONE case where NAME AND SHIT SHAME IS JUSTIFIED. there is No more rampant POS in APB than this guy and his clan.

THey are PRo and their only representation is in BRONZE on a nightly basis.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone contact me for more INFO!

or just lower the mods requirements to 85 like every other mod.  Rank 195 restriction basically creates a giant gap in power which in a shooter is BS.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, illgot said:

or just lower the mods requirements to 85 like every other mod.  Rank 195 restriction basically creates a giant gap in power which in a shooter is BS.

Thank YOU!

Like Vet players dont have Enough percs, mods, tricks and goddies already.

Yea, new players have to learn the hardway like we did, but the gap was not this big when alot of us played b4.

Don't be a douche, recognize the TRUTH!

Just a simple thing like this... Yea waaaaay more needs to be done, but just start with a simple thing like NO car Surfing on Bronze, or something really cmon!

• Like 1

This community is heavily convinced that mods arent needed to win and anyone can win with only a STAR. They basically want every noob to struggle until they hit 195 and are able to finally unlock most top tier mods.

Sure us veterans can win with only a STAR but brand new players can't. Good luck convincing them otherwise. They still think a 255 bronze vs a brand new player at bronze is "balanced" because "rank means nothing". 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, PitterPatter said:

This community is heavily convinced that mods arent needed to win and anyone can win with only a STAR. They basically want every noob to struggle until they hit 195 and are able to finally unlock most top tier mods.

Sure us veterans can win with only a STAR but brand new players can't. Good luck convincing them otherwise. They still think a 255 bronze vs a brand new player at bronze is "balanced" because "rank means nothing". 

anyone that says mods don't help a player win or give players an edge are in denial.

Radar, car surfer, remote detonation, mobile sling, hard landing, etc, are all very useful.

I personally hate the rank 195 requirement on the newer mods and I don't think renting mods is viable at their price.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PitterPatter said:

Thanks, U are right! And then u wonder why every noob thinks they need a Osmaw to win!

dunno how car surfing is such a big issue unless ur fighting big owners who run with items in missions

in that case honestly they should prevent HOLD items from being placed in vehicles or something

• Like 1

Its not a problem in car surf mod, its problem in dethreating. I cant understand why any of the GM's dont take their time, and join the bronze servers so they can spectate and see for themselves. 
They join silver districts where dethreating is not a case, since majority of golds play on it, as its been for years.

But seriously dethreating is one of biggest annoying issues that is destroying this game population. 

There are even so many players in silver districts who even openly admit dethreating when you call them out, its so corrupted view upon that topic, that players themselves dont even comprehend why dethreating is bannable and they dont see anything bad in dethreating.
We all know why dethreating started, its a classic way of bullying case.  If you are bullied by someone stronger than you, you will in this case retreat and go bully someone weaker than you.

This "pros" you talk about probably got destroyed by real golds and gold veterans. They probably kept losing 20-30 missions in row. So what they do? They purposely blatantly dethreat to green threat or bronze threat so they can harass you guys and most importantly bully all the real new coming players.  Rank trainee with star joins the districts gets opposed to a dethreated "pros" ...he ll play this game maybe 2-3 matches with absolutely no chance to win and she/he will leave the game for good.

I have seen so many lvl 255 greens, which should be instantly bannable imo, because you simply cant sell the bs, you reached rank 255 and ur real skill is green...pls..just dont insult our intelligence...just dont! 

And being green opens you a door to harass absolutely all servers except gold ones of course cuz you will never even join them, otherwise u would ve not needed to dethreat to a green at first place.

This needs serious attention asap. 

• Thanks 1

Explosive weapons should follow. There's so many dethreating groups on the roll with surfer+osmaw. Or just lazy high rank noobs spamming the opgl at trainees because they play with 1 FPS and blabla. 

It's just not fair.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, illgot said:

anyone that says mods don't help a player win or give players an edge are in denial.

Radar, car surfer, remote detonation, mobile sling, hard landing, etc, are all very useful.

I personally hate the rank 195 requirement on the newer mods and I don't think renting mods is viable at their price.

They mean general mods not t195 ones

50 minutes ago, Alani said:

dunno how car surfing is such a big issue unless ur fighting big owners who run with items in missions

in that case honestly they should prevent HOLD items from being placed in vehicles or something

The problem with car surfer is that 255 like to run in their pioneers/4x4/espacio with osmaw/volcano and it is very hard for them to win but I will say people do this even in silver 

7 hours ago, illgot said:

They really don't though... At the really high MMR games, those mods really don't matter, except Car Det; but honestly, only scum use car det.

Instead of R195, they should be R90 or something. Unlocking them for your own purchase at R195 is whatever, but make the actual equip requirement R90 or thereabouts.

2 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Its not a problem in car surf mod, its problem in dethreating. I cant understand why any of the GM's dont take their time, and join the bronze servers so they can spectate and see for themselves. 

There are several points you made here which are completely invalid. If there's a legitimate high rank silver and their clan members on a mission opposing a low rank bronze army, whilst having a great advantage in certain situations provided by the R195 mods, how's that the dethreating issue? To illustrate: Item hold or VIP mission, a silver team is on a Pioneer's or Espacio's roof with Volcanos or DMR-AVs, you name it, driving around, the bronze team is in their Calabrias with 556s. Dethreating and R195 mods in a newbie district are two different subjects.

2 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

We all know why dethreating started, its a classic way of bullying case.  If you are bullied by someone stronger than you, you will in this case retreat and go bully someone weaker than you. This "pros" you talk about probably got destroyed by real golds and gold veterans. They probably kept losing 20-30 missions in row. So what they do? They purposely blatantly dethreat to green threat or bronze threat so they can harass you guys and most importantly bully all the real new coming players. 

Perhaps I am not familiar with the current state of the game due my inactivity, but the majority of dethreaters never went to the lower threat instances to farm new players, they did it because skill-wise they belong in a bronze-tier instance among the rest mid-high silvers. I do not deny there are low morality individuals who actually only prey on the new players, but that's something inevitable. "We all know why dethreating started, it's a classic way of bullying case"... could be also applied to those gold veterans who started with the silver district invasion in the first place, instead of playing in their designated one. The problem starts from the top of the hierarchy pyramid in this case, the majority of dethreaters are just skillfull silvers being forced to fall back to the bronze district due the faulty threat system which marks them gold whilst they actually aren't and do not deserve it.

3 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I have seen so many lvl 255 greens, which should be instantly bannable imo, because you simply cant sell the bs, you reached rank 255 and ur real skill is green...pls..just dont insult our intelligence...just dont! And being green opens you a door to harass absolutely all servers except gold ones of course cuz you will never even join them, otherwise u would ve not needed to dethreat to a green at first place.

I personally know a few R255 green threat players, moreover even R255s with less than 100 kills, some of them were so devoted to it they have reached the max rank only by mugging and raiding. Some I know from the OC when that was a thing, but I have never, ever seen a green dethreater who does it only to harass newbies. Lurking green district and chasing ram-raiders is another subject. Honestly, anyone can be gold nowadays, it takes about 10-15 matches to get from a Trainee to Gold, without getting even a single kill, being green however, it's a completely different thing, green is the ultimate threat as it is hardest one to get. I believe people who are max rank greens do it only for kicks and for laughs.

3 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

But seriously dethreating is one of biggest annoying issues that is destroying this game population. 

Five to six years ago when I was a bronze player I was facing gold-plated silvers and full clans on voice comms all the time, like all rest of us, we all had more or less a harsh beginning, of course some people were skilled or lucky enough not deal with it, but the majority had to. Yet the population numbers were just fine. I do agree though, the dethreating in terms of stomping on new players mercilessly has to be addressed. However, I do not see how even removing the threat system completely and hypothetically putting us all in the same district, will prevent stomping on new or less skilled players.   

38 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

Instead of R195, they should be R90 or something. Unlocking them for your own purchase at R195 is whatever, but make the actual equip requirement R90 or thereabouts.

That would be an interesting thing to see and a possible solution. 

• Like 1

The R195 mods seriously need the equip requirement lowered.  And I wish they would just revert car surfing to how it used to be before the mod existed.  Anyone could do it with a little skill and practice without needing a mod.  You would slide around on the roof a little when the car turned but if you walked in the direction the car was moving then you would stay on.  Simple as that.  It should have never been turned into a mod, let alone a near end game mod.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

They join silver districts where dethreating is not a case, since majority of golds play on it, as its been for years.

There are even so many players in silver districts who even openly admit dethreating when you call them out, its so corrupted view upon that topic, that players themselves dont even comprehend why dethreating is bannable and they dont see anything bad in dethreating.
We all know why dethreating started, its a classic way of bullying case.  If you are bullied by someone stronger than you, you will in this case retreat and go bully someone weaker than you.

This "pros" you talk about probably got destroyed by real golds and gold veterans. They probably kept losing 20-30 missions in row. So what they do? They purposely blatantly dethreat to green threat or bronze threat so they can harass you guys and most importantly bully all the real new coming players.  Rank trainee with star joins the districts gets opposed to a dethreated "pros" ...he ll play this game maybe 2-3 matches with absolutely no chance to win and she/he will leave the game for good.

I have seen so many lvl 255 greens, which should be instantly bannable imo, because you simply cant sell the bs, you reached rank 255 and ur real skill is green...pls..just dont insult our intelligence...just dont! 

And being green opens you a door to harass absolutely all servers except gold ones of course cuz you will never even join them, otherwise u would ve not needed to dethreat to a green at first place.

If someone dethreats to green it's either for personal achievement (because it's a lot harder to get than gold) or is doing it because this game doesn't have any content at all. You can derank to bronze threat and green district is already opened for you. Idk who would spend extra weeks to get green just for that.

36 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

If someone dethreats to green it's for personal achievement 

You could have just said because they are smart. 

I'm not disagreeing with anyone.

I'm only saying reducing rank requirement for 195 mods does not mean much when most bronzes will have no clue how to use them regardless.

I hope phasing comes soon.

15 hours ago, PitterPatter said:

This.

And it's funny when people use this exact same excuse to argue that the game isn't P2W. Ofc, now it's more of a debatable topic, but back when LO just took over (and before that), things were definitely P2W. Either way, this argument is probably one of the most ridiculous things, cause you can't assume that a noob will just immediately master a mid-tier weapon and hold up against knowledgable players using high-tier meta.

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I'm only saying reducing rank requirement for 195 mods does not mean much when most bronzes will have no clue how to use them regardless.

Im pretty sure at least some of them know how to read.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Im pretty sure at least some of them know how to read.

do you want to give a drivers license to anyone just for reading?

just an example to show it takes practice and skill to use the more difficult ones.

exactly why i hope phasing is soon

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

do you want to give a drivers license to anyone just for reading?

just an example to show it takes practice and skill to use the more difficult ones.

exactly why i hope phasing is soon

9 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

The R195 mods seriously need the equip requirement lowered.  And I wish they would just revert car surfing to how it used to be before the mod existed.  Anyone could do it with a little skill and practice without needing a mod.  You would slide around on the roof a little when the car turned but if you walked in the direction the car was moving then you would stay on.  Simple as that.  It should have never been turned into a mod, let alone a near end game mod.

Yeah if anything just make it a passive skill for all players at this point. Car surfing being locked behind 195 is just silly. It was a cool concept when it first came out, but I'd welcome it being a passive so I can equip my HL3 again.

14 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

They really don't though... At the really high MMR games, those mods really don't matter, except Car Det; but honestly, only scum use car det.

you’re delusional if you think spotter or radar tower or blowtorch don’t heavily influence “high mmr” games

in fact, the one mod you say actually matters has almost no effect due to “high mmr” players outplaying it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1