Sign in to follow this  
Goabea

Who is ready for the skill gap to drop?

Because it's going to happen, and hard.

• Like 2

Doubt it's gonna drop that hard, I played all day yesterday and only encountered 1-2 cheaters (in NA at least), it'll be relatively the same to what it is right now, just w/o the blatant aimbotters/triggerbotters that are few and far between. RIP a lot of Brazilians though.

I hope this will not increase intentional dethreating. If some players keep getting their asses handed to them in silver district after the BE implementation, they might work harder to be able to play on bronze.

Just now, AsgerLund said:

I hope this will not increase intentional dethreating. If some players keep getting their asses handed to them in silver district after the BE implementation, they might work harder to be able to play on bronze.

If anything, BE will *hopefully* decrease dethreaters. It might help lift some paranoia some DE's suffer from.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NotGoabea said:

If anything, BE will *hopefully* decrease dethreaters. It might help lift some paranoia some DE's suffer from.

I genuinely hope so too, but I have a feeling that some players are so Dunning-Kruger'ed, that they'll do anything to cling on to their paranoia.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NotGoabea said:

This will stay, the stigma is already there. People really can't accept that some people are just good players.

• Like 1

tfw riots because skill gap remains mostly unchanged

i feel like a lot of people don’t realize that a majority of “god tier” players are using a fairly minimal amount (if any) of cheats and are likely pretty good players all on their own

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

This will stay, the stigma is already there. People really can't accept that some people are just good players.

That is very true. I know a few people like this too. But from what i've encountered, i don't often encounter those type of people dethreating. More often then not, they smash their keyboards and yell at the screen.

No matter how hard ,but it gonna drop...all those macros/trigerbots etc.

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

tfw riots because skill gap remains mostly unchanged

i feel like a lot of people don’t realize that a majority of “god tier” players are using a fairly minimal amount (if any) of cheats and are likely pretty good players all on their own

But it's still there though. I'm not doubting their skills without 'em. But they're going to perform differently without that extra edge.

Well that opens the next big project for LO to work on, and that might take a bit more time, which is better balancing the matchmaking... and hopefully even hiding threat and just letting "skillz" speak for the quality of player. Another good choice would be restoration of the original RTW rank/threat/matchmaking system which though not without flaw far exceeded the horribad imbalance of where the game is now. The insignia were so much cooler too.

apb__gold_10_symbols_by_yumakirosaki-d4b

2 minutes ago, NotGoabea said:

But it's still there though. I'm not doubting their skills without 'em. But they're going to perform differently without that extra edge.

Define extra edge? I highly doubt the skilled players drop any skill at all.

Just now, KyoukiDotExe said:

Define extra edge? I highly doubt the skilled players drop any skill at all.

I was referring to to this part.

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

a majority of “god tier” players are using a fairly minimal amount (if any) of cheats and are likely pretty good players all on their own

That extra edge. Even if it's very little, it's still there.

it's really not.

People will just use throw away accounts and keep getting banned until they figure out the thresh hold of how cheating they can get away with.

I guarantee you there will be a lot of new characters running around testing these limits.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 1

The jump and lean ntec meme lords will become endangered species.

/Insert obligatory "I don't feel so good"  meme.

I think nothing will change most of the veterans that play know everything about the game they are really comfortable with their guns and setup so they just kick patootie me on the other hand is a veteran but am silver but i know when someone is hacking or not its shown i just wish 2 or 3 people would get banned already in citadel tho

17 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

Well that opens the next big project for LO to work on, and that might take a bit more time, which is better balancing the matchmaking... and hopefully even hiding threat and just letting "skillz" speak for the quality of player. Another good choice would be restoration of the original RTW rank/threat/matchmaking system which though not without flaw far exceeded the horribad imbalance of where the game is now. The insignia were so much cooler too.

apb__gold_10_symbols_by_yumakirosaki-d4b

did you just advocate for hiding threat, and then turn around and ask for threat to be made even more visually present?

whew

You and thekek are going to be very disappointed

I dont care about none of that weak shit I just wanna play missions and have fun without the extra bullshoot attached to it.

I can finally use stuffs that i cant use for shit and still get +ve KDR...

WOOOOT WOOT !

idc about balants at all but i am really interested to see how many closets and "best players of apb" i mean the "high skilled max ranks" are gonna disappear sudennly... its gonna be very funny

Sign in to follow this