What about this?

fvGCGou.png

So.. spent with Razer Gold and didn't got the free reward. 😄

Im posting this here cuz nobody give a f**k about issues section (like an incorrect thing i've alredy reported there).

Edited by Guest

The fuck does that design have to do with APB or Razer?

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

The fuck does that design have to do with APB or Razer?

Exactly, i don't even understand that, but anyway.. how do i get that?.. i mean.. you know.. it's FREE REWARD if you buy with Razer Gold.

Hi there,

I'm sorry you feel the Issues section is ignored. I do try to have the team run through there on a regular basis and give me a list of what is being reported.
We are seeing the issue with the Razer promo. The team is working on a fix. We'll back grant the items to anyone who made purchases.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

I'm sorry you feel the Issues section is ignored. I do try to have the team run through there on a regular basis and give me a list of what is being reported.
We are seeing the issue with the Razer promo. The team is working on a fix. We'll back grant the items to anyone who made purchases.

Thanks,
Matt

Hey Matt.

Thanks for answering to me, i feel it's ignored because sometimes i see activity but when i rarely post something it can take possibly.. like a week to get read from someone? Which isn't totally normal honestly, i think that the forums should works much faster than support tickets, if i wanted to wait i will definetely go there instead of here.

Isn't a list, is just a normal error someone made publishing patch notes on the website.

RcsvAM8.png

Basically an error on the subject of the update + no any image(s) about the new ARMAS items (except the one present on facebook and twitter but still not on the patch notes or in the forums).

Oh, thank you very much for this news. Alright, so we will receive it automatically when it's fixed, perfect.

Thanks again for your time and good luck!

PS You can close this topic after reading.

Hi there,

Fair points. I’ll see what we can do going forward. 

The notes on the Patch announcement have been passed along.

I’m told the Razer Promo is working now. Anyone who hasn’t received the items should try logging out and logging back in to force the system to back grant it.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Thanks, Matt

Any insight as to why the outfit isn't themed as you'd expect a promotional item to be? When the announcement about this promotion was first made, I was expecting that it'd be some kind of Razer-themed outfit (blacks and greens, with Razer's logo on prominent display and APB's logo in a more subtle spot). This outfit on the other hand, has nothing to do with either party... which is kinda counter to what a promotion is.

42 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

I’m told the Razer Promo is working now. Anyone who hasn’t received the items should try logging out and logging back in to force the system to back grant it.

Thanks,

Matt

THank you very much, i really appreciate your effort Matt.

Alright!

Also agree with Hexerin, what about that promo with Razer but the outfits seems completely off, i mean.. not much sense when i thought that was a real promotion.. like the calabria style Alienware.

51 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

I have not recieved anything yet.

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Basically an error on the subject of the update + no any image(s) about the new ARMAS items (except the one present on facebook and twitter but still not on the patch notes or in the forums).

This has been fixed. https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/patch-notes

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Any insight as to why the outfit isn't themed as you'd expect a promotional item to be? When the announcement about this promotion was first made, I was expecting that it'd be some kind of Razer-themed outfit (blacks and greens, with Razer's logo on prominent display and APB's logo in a more subtle spot). This outfit on the other hand, has nothing to do with either party... which is kinda counter to what a promotion is.

35 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Also agree with Hexerin, what about that promo with Razer but the outfits seems completely off, i mean.. not much sense when i thought that was a real promotion.. like the calabria style Alienware.

We did an Alienware/Steel series promo a while back, and players felt the preset for the car was bland/boring, so we thought we would try something different this time around.

Do players want a black shirt with a green logo? Feels like they could make that pretty quickly themselves.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Anyone who hasn’t received the items should try logging out and logging back in to force the system to back grant it.

haven't received anything yet
lUj21j-eBlU.jpg

48 minutes ago, MattScott said:

This has been fixed. https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/patch-notes

We did an Alienware/Steel series promo a while back, and players felt the preset for the car was bland/boring, so we thought we would try something different this time around.

Do players want a black shirt with a green logo? Feels like they could make that pretty quickly themselves.

Thanks,
Matt

Oh, alright, well, didn't knew.

yeah, it is indeed but still, was better (in my opinion at least)

I love this funky design. I'd only make it saturated by maybe 5% more but other than that it's looking good and fits APB.

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Wasn't aware of the previous promotion, and the community's reaction to it. The decision for this current promotion makes perfect sense now. Taking that into consideration, I would say that a good middle ground could be had. Let's use the current outfit design as a basis for example. It's pretty much exclusively various shades of blue. What if instead:

• Primarily black (not jet black though, as that looks terrible) background/base, possibly with gradient to dark grey at the extremities (ends of sleeves and legs).
  • Secondary decals (the splashes and lines) in shades of green (references Razer).
  • Primary decals (dino dude) using a subtle color rainbow palette (references Razer Chroma).
  • A splash of red and blue on an accessory, such as a hip scarf (references APB).

Just to give a moderately thought out example. Your artists would obviously have a much better idea of where and how to apply these, of course.

All this being said though, I want to say I dig the spraypaint artist aesthetic of the set in general. If it wasn't the reward for the promotion, but rather just a set standing on its own, I'd definitely have reacted to it more positively initially. Ramirez's Teknique outfit from Fortnite's Battle Royale was basically the only outfit I would run that wasn't Wildcat-based, entirely because this aesthetic has always been a draw for me.

12 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Hey Matt.

Thanks for answering to me, i feel it's ignored because sometimes i see activity but when i rarely post something it can take possibly.. like a week to get read from someone? Which isn't totally normal honestly, i think that the forums should works much faster than support tickets, if i wanted to wait i will definetely go there instead of here.

Isn't a list, is just a normal error someone made publishing patch notes on the website.

RcsvAM8.png

Oh, thank you very much for this news. Alright, so we will receive it automatically when it's fixed, perfect.

Thanks again for your time and good luck!

PS You can close this topic after reading.

I don't see a spelling error here. 

Edited by Zolerox

Has anyone mentioned that the clothing is in the preset clothing selection menu in the purple kiosk? It doesn't come in your mailbox.