Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Revamp Player Kick Option

Way back in the day there was a problem where you had vets kicking new players from missions just like that so they could get good ppl on their teams for missions. G1 changed the kick system to require a demerit in order to allow for kicking and while it was one of the few good things they did its become a problem now as you have dethreters and griefers blocking missions and so long as they dont get a demerit you cant remove them from the mission to get somebody who will actually play. Its time to once again revamp the system so this way new players are protected yet these griefers can be removed from matches quickly.

• Like 1

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

Kicking someone out by voting, but it would have to be under certain conditions, to prevent abuse.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lgawe1994 said:

Kicking someone out by voting, but it would have to be under certain conditions, to prevent abuse.

Agreed

9 hours ago, lgawe1994 said:

While I agree with the concept ... they tried this a long time ago and the problem was when players were grouping with friends.  They would vote-kick to get rid of the lower ranked player who isn't in their group.

If they can figure a way around that issue, the idea is sound.

11 hours ago, lgawe1994 said:

I'm curious how would the voting go if you were in a 2v2 match and your teammate was dethrating?

On 9/18/2019 at 9:07 AM, LewdLemming said:

While I agree with the concept ... they tried this a long time ago and the problem was when players were grouping with friends.  They would vote-kick to get rid of the lower ranked player who isn't in their group.

If they can figure a way around that issue, the idea is sound.

It was also happening in random matchups as well back then not just premades.

On 9/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, DeadPixels said:

I'm curious how would the voting go if you were in a 2v2 match and your teammate was dethrating?

The bottom works well for that

22 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Kick free after 1st -2nd stage.

/Solved

23 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Kick free after 1st -2nd stage.

/Solved

That would just end up back to the old behaviour, especially seeing as most stages are 4+ stages long.

So this does absolutely nothing other than even making it worse for lower skilled players.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SKay said:

That would just end up back to the old behaviour, especially seeing as most stages are 4+ stages long.

So this does absolutely nothing other than even making it worse for lower skilled players.

Always better than play zero time or play forever with dethreaters.

Is a balanced middle way for my opinion, not too restrictive, not too free.

at least noobs have a chance to show their potential.