Goabea

They did a thing (New clothing)

23 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Honestly, I've always been genuinely surprised that Gamersfirst/Reloaded never cannibalized the model to craft up a legendary for a JMB. Probably would've been the highest selling JMB in the game's history, simply because of how insanely... insane that people get over sawed-off shotguns.

They actually did.  but they never released it cause it never looked right and was probably difficult to balance.

• Like 1

I'm probably wrong but those guns look way more chunkier than DoubleB's but still itsomething.jpg.

And I agree with everything about the axes, one larger axe would have looked better than two tiny ones. 

Cool sword though. Mallninja that shit.

8 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I'm probably wrong but those guns look way more chunkier than DoubleB's but still itsomething.jpg.

nah its basically a 1:1 model

e3Awy6V.png

• Thanks 1

forging_a_tiny_axe_t.jpg

On a serious note, always happy to see new content. For the love of god, tell me this is an account bound pack. So many packs are already missing that option. I look forward to buying it and maybe possibly one day using it.

20 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

They actually did.  but they never released it cause it never looked right and was probably difficult to balance.

G1 releasing something that is unbalanced or broken, that'd never happen.

*Glances at the trouble Maker & Yukon*

7 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

G1 releasing something that is unbalanced or broken, that'd never happen.

*Glances at the trouble Maker & Yukon*

It was done back with they cared more about it, aka when the old team was around.

3 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

It was done back with they cared more about it, aka when the old team was around.

Why'd you have to remind me they use to care. Literally keeps me up at night.  

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

nah its basically a 1:1 model

e3Awy6V.png

that would be a good JG reskin..

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

Would more likely be a SG-21 reskin. Sawed-offs are known for being single shot beastly monsters, not magazine-fed tacticals.

3 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

seems more like it should be a legendary modeled off the strife tbh, except the long pump time is a double barrel reload instead

edit: hexerin again what is happening to me

Edited by Solamente
typo

6 hours ago, illgot said:

I hope it's just the katana, the recycled knife is a pretty bad choice.

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Considering you can only equip one shoulder/upper back webbing at a time, 99.9% probability that the katana comes with that knife as well.

it's literally akikos katana item... so the knife will be there...
I also don't like the knife though...

x9GQh7m.png

btw, @MattScott what's the reason the double B shotguns aren't angled? I mean it's not really bad, but I think angled looks better.

8PzG9UJ.jpg

6 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

btw, @MattScott what's the reason the double B shotguns aren't angled? I mean it's not really bad, but I think angled looks better.

probably to try and avoid clipping

Leaked melee weapons 😮

Edited by jerycho
english

I'm really happy about this.  Kinda wish the shotguns were angled like Double B's like Snubnose pointed out, and that it was one large fire axe, but other than that, no complaints.  Really hope that they make a legendary out of that double barrel.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DOUBLE SHOTGUNSSss

now just give me them as a skin or somethin', i wanna pew pew.

Edited by Bellenettiel

Honestly thank you @MattScott for finally having new developer working on clothes ! ❤️  

Aside that, a suggestion really... to make a knife optionable with katana..leave it...but give ability people can remove the knife...because imo knife is simply just exaggerating whole sword thing.  Like if you have katana on your back why do you need a potato knife with it as well... one shoulder can remain empty. 

Also, if double shotguns could be angled as double b got...that would be great ❤️  Just suggestions so think about it pls.

Merged.

@MattScott Matter of fact... why not 2 katanas? o.0  I mean there are 2 shotguns, 2 axes... why not 2 katanas?!

Hi all,

We are evaluating a number of tweaks and additions to the bundle to fill out alternate options.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all, We are evaluating a number of tweaks and additions to the bundle to fill out alternate options. Thanks, Matt

Safe to assume these tweaks and additions would be retroactively distributed to those who already have purchased the bundle?

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Safe to assume these tweaks and additions would be retroactively distributed to those who already have purchased the bundle?

Thats gotta be a yes.

Like they did with designer pack and KTTC pack owners for new symbols.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

They wouldn't need to be.  They'll be directly updated so there's nothing to distribute at all.  Anyone who bought the pack or items will just get the updates to it.  This is generally how clothing works.