MattScott

New Mission Joker Ticket Reward system

9 hours ago, Clowbber said:

for 5-6 missions I got 10 JT / 0JT / 7JT / 0JT / 2JT / 1JT

Damn that was lucky
I kept record of my rewards of yesterday and today and this was it:
1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 2 - 0 - 3
So an average of 0.85JT a mission, l m a o

• Like 2

On 9/17/2019 at 10:19 PM, Uhtdred said:

now that this game is more "F2P" (it was never p2w imo), except for guns like euryale..

LO needs to earn more money somehow.. my idea is:

new reskin CARS (for example, a new muscle car (vegas reskin)

new sport/coupe car (bishada reskin)

new clotthing

new reskin guns ( a lot more reskin guns, these are cosmetic items that all games are implementing).

prizes should be like:

if you already own a n tec (account wide) , all n tec reskins (account wide) should be very cheap, somewhere between 500-1000g1c.

How about an electric car? The game can already make cars have no sound... it's a bug but still.

i remember a lot of time ago i posted that limit the number of daily activity was a bad mode for stop people have fun and will to play. (especially for gold max rank like me)

i like to see the music is changed now.

Ty Matt ❤️

Edited by Queen of Love
wops

I would prefer 5 to 15 joker tickets when completing missions because I don't see otherwise who the fudge can hit the cap of 200 as a gold player in one day lmao

• Like 4

2 hours ago, moxxichixx said:

I would prefer 5 to 15 joker tickets when completing missions because I don't see otherwise who the fudge can hit the cap of 200 as a gold player in one day lmao

They keyword is 'day', getting 200JT requires loads, and I mean loads of hours of gameplay.

1 hour ago, Spy said:

They keyword is 'day', getting 200JT requires loads, and I mean loads of hours of gameplay.

It's almost like this type of feature is specifically designed for the free players. Those who are young and/or unemployed, who play free games because they can't afford to spend money on them but have plenty of time on their hands so can actually afford those grinds.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hexerin said:

It's almost like this type of feature is specifically designed for the free players. Those who are young and/or unemployed, who play free games because they can't afford to spend money on them but have plenty of time on their hands so can actually afford those grinds.

I only got 2 max per missions and I did like 5 to 6 missions. So let's say you got 3 joker tickets per match (even if sometimes u get none)...

So let's do some quick math from here... the cap is 200

200 divided by 3 JT (imagine we get 3 ticket EVERY match) = 66.666~ missions to do to reach cap.

67 missions multiplied by 15 mins (average time to complete a mission) = 1005mins

1005 mins divided by 60 secs = 16.75 hours to farm per day in order to reach cap of 200.

What about unemployed people?.. How can they afford Red Bulls if they are unemployed?!?!

Edited by moxxichixx

7 minutes ago, moxxichixx said:

1005mins

1005 mins divided by 60 secs = 16.75 hours to farm per day in order to reach cap of 200.

lul @ the units, math 10/10 xd

but nah that's... a bit much. not like you need to farn max cap but... uh yeah. something to look into

Edited by neophobia

12 minutes ago, neophobia said:

lul @ the units, math 10/10 xd

but nah that's... a bit much. not like you need to farn max cap but... uh yeah. something to look into

Hahah yeah it is too much... also you have to remember break time like eating, bathroom and the time it takes to get opposition in a match... so probably 20 hours per day. 4 hours left to sleep LOL

Edited by moxxichixx

23 minutes ago, moxxichixx said:

What about unemployed people?.. How can they afford Red Bulls if they are unemployed?!?!

It would be good for them to not buy energy drinks that cause liver and kidney failure

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

It would be good for them to not buy energy drinks that cause liver and kidney failure

It was a joke to point out that farming joker tickets is impossible because it reach 20hours and you def can't stay up for this long.

3 minutes ago, moxxichixx said:

It was a joke to point out that farming joker tickets is impossible because it reach 20hours and you def can't stay up for this long.

technically the record is over 200 hours

quote from a page unknown if its ad secured so i wont link it

The easy experimental answer to this question is 264 hours (about 11 days). In 1965, Randy Gardner, a 17-year-old high school student, set this apparent world-record for a science fair.

anyways back to topic : its  free joker tickets for guns that used to be cash only.

A request to everyone to stop being greedy and say thank you since Little Orbit had no obligation to do so.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

technically the record is over 200 hours

quote from a page unknown if its ad secured so i wont link it

The easy experimental answer to this question is 264 hours (about 11 days). In 1965, Randy Gardner, a 17-year-old high school student, set this apparent world-record for a science fair.

anyways back to topic : its  free joker tickets for guns that used to be cash only.

A request to everyone to stop being greedy and say thank you since Little Orbit had no obligation to do so.

fanboy

1 minute ago, moxxichixx said:

fanboy

I'm an honest person

I guess you are not

Im grateful they were kind enough to do all of this

Edited by Fortune Runner

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I'm an honest person

I guess you are not

I provide honest feedback and I don't type rubbish shit like you. Is that honest enough to you? Yes it takes over 20 hours per day go check the math I posted earlier. I know you prefer to act like dishonest person  and you don't know shit about mathematics but that is your choice to stay stupid.

Edited by moxxichixx

Just now, moxxichixx said:

I provide honest feedback and I don't type rubbish shit like you. Is that honest ebough to you? Yes it takes over 20 hours per day go check the math I posted earlier. I know you prefer to act like dishonest person but that is your choice to stay blind.

Somewhere between salty and toxic tsk tsk

I'm grateful little orbit gave us more ways to get joker tickets for guns that used to be real life cash only.

I'll refrain from commenting on your reputation it speaks for itself.

Using JT rewards as an incentive to compete for higher threat levels is definitely a good idea. Since the current execution is lacking, I'd suggest to tie either the likelihood of receiving a reward or the amount to the threat level.

For example Golds will always receive a reward (100% chance), Silvers oftentimes (75%), Bronzes sometimes (50%), Greens rarely (25%). Or at Gold threat you can get anywhere from 10 to 20 JT, at Silver 5 to 15, at Bronze 5 to 10 and and Green 1 to 5.

Not sure if winning or losing should matter at all. Perhaps weigh towards the higher payout at victory and vice versa. Fundamentally tying payout to threat should incentivise enough to aim for victory.

On 9/18/2019 at 12:22 AM, GhosT said:

VIP missions are mostly fine, never really had issues with them other than being spawnrushed, which is a spawn system mistake, not the mission.

They are poorly designed and could be improved rather easily. Having the VIP spawn out of your reach before the enemy can get to him is just icing on the cake.

4 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

They are poorly designed and could be improved rather easily.

Literally all they have to do is give both sides a VIP and lives.

On 9/19/2019 at 4:21 PM, Devil17 said:

12 missions, not a single JT

Is this a joke?

Honestly I find that better than the 1 JT reward I am usually insulted with.

It could be 10 JT per mission.  That will make people play 10 missions to get 100 a day (cap it at 100).  So one to two months of farming for one permanent weapon if you play every day and finish a few daily and fight club.

Edited by illgot

10 JT per won mission and random 1-10 for losses would be nice

I appreciate new system but its also really bad at the same point... In about 30 missions I get 10 tickets only once and whats the point of having a cap of joker tickets per day if almost nobody can reach it? most times I get 1-3 joker tickets and to reach the cap it would take like 15 hours of gameplay like what? ;D

As per what MattScott posted om his thread

" As you can imagine, we're approaching this fairly conservatively, so please know that all of these values are subject to change as we collect more data. "

tldr : its a beta still for that so that they can fine tune how they want it

Edited by Fortune Runner

I see this as a good move anyway. Even a bit more JTs from missions is still better than just old and boring daily activities. As a newborn donater myself, I still got a plans for my JTs aside weapons. GJ LO.