• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. UL3 variants

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Anubis

• Yes
    • No

Bullshark needs a rework. The mechanic is fun and interesting, but extremely unhealthy for game balance.

The UL3s are almost in a perfect place, but not quite. I'd say the best place to start with them is give them a very slight damage increase, enough to shave one shot to kill off. See how that affects them, and then potentially push it slightly further. Have to be careful with these though, because there's a very real potential to push them into a place they'd dominate CQC.

The Anubis only needs one change, and that's simply making the third mod slot available. The gun is otherwise perfectly designed on every level.

Bullshark is reskin of OBIR. So we should start there, first. 

UL3's definitely need a buff if anything.

I rarely use or ecounter the Anubis, so I won't say much there.

Just now, Khakis said:

Bullshark is reskin of OBIR.

Behaves completely differently, so not a reskin. Uses OBIR as a baseline, but you really can't compare them.

• Like 1

bullshark has no real reason to exist aside from trying to get 2 burst meme kills on easy opp, maybe just rework it entirely?

the blue mod, curved magazine can stay imo

the red mod, burst avalanche should lose its stupid name change to: barrel modification - these barrel adjustments allow the weapon to fire bursts faster, at the cost of burst speed and increased recoil. smaller caliber bullets need to be used to stop the barrel wearing out with the increased throughput.

• slower fire interval, something around .1-.11s
  • faster burst interval, down to .05s
  • slightly decreased damage, around 143 per shot (429 per burst)

if i did my mental math right (fingers crossed) this should leave the bullshark as a 7stk but bring the ttk down to .7-.76s - essentially pushing the bullshark into more of a burst fire AR/rifle hybrid niche, which at least seems more "legendary" than a subpar obir,

numbers can be played with if overdamage allows for too much range

the ul-3 line could probably use slightly increased accuracy, i wouldn't touch the ttk since its already pretty low for secondaries

i still think the anubis was at its best during its initial release, i'd just revert it back to that point (keep the current crosshair tho)

Edited by Solamente
typo

I actually find the UL-3 to be one of the best secondaries. Especially the Jersey Devil. Thing just melts people up to 30ish meters.

FFA BullShark and Anubis desperately need to be reverted though.

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

I actually find the UL-3 to be one of the best secondaries. Especially the Jersey Devil. Thing just melts people up to 30ish meters.

FFA BullShark and Anubis desperately need to be reverted though.

Jersey is kinda under rated. It is a good finisher weapon but the accuracy or stk can be slightly better.  

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

I used to think the UL-3 were garbage... until one day I faced a player who actually knew how to use his (Bloody Mary in this case). Through the the use of cover and by firing in bursts the gun changed in my eyes from a "useless beyond 5m" weapon, to one easily useable up to 25m-30m. 

Disclaimer, I still prefer the .45 AP and FBW-SD, but only because they better fit my play style.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I used to think the UL-3 were garbage... until one day I faced a player who actually knew how to use his (Bloody Mary in this case). Through the the use of cover and by firing in bursts the gun changed in my eyes from a "useless beyond 5m" weapon, to one easily useable up to 25m-30m. 

Disclaimer, I still prefer the .45 AP and FBW-SD, but only because they better fit my play style.

People seem to think it's a full auto weapon.

People seem to think it's a hipfire gun.

They are wrong.

It's an ADS gun that requires ~8 round bursts unless they're 5 meters or closer, and the gun still melts at quite some range. It's the perfect side arm for long range guns and can be used as a primary.

Oh, give some more love to Anubis, as it is one of my favourite guns I often use.