Sign in to follow this  
bellawatson4

Halloween 2019

Hii guys whats your planing this year on Halloween event? have you got your costumes? Last year I wore a vampire costume but this year I am planning to wear a mermaid costume. What do you guys say? what you are going to wear have decided? If you have some catchy ideas of this year please share your idea.

i plan to grind out whatever the new rewards are on day 1 and then go back to not logging in

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bellawatson4 said:

Hii guys whats your planing this year on Halloween event? have you got your costumes? Last year I wore a vampire costume but this year I am planning to wear a mermaid costume. What do you guys say? what you are going to wear have decided? If you have some catchy ideas of this year please share your idea.

Off topic? Do you mean "costume" in-game or IRL if it's IRL then this belongs in Off topic section.

I Don't celebrate halloween (australian)

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

i plan to grind out whatever the new rewards are on day 1 and then go back to not logging in

That won't work, What if they do what they did last time "to get every reward you need to login each day" unless of course you don't care about titles.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

I'll check the reward first and if they're same ones from last years then I won't even bother.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 1

On Halloween, there is a 43 percent increased risk of a pedestrian death.

I wish they would do something with that ingame.

4 hours ago, Solamente said:

ma man

ceo said in last qna that horseman event will be back(must start after 1 month 2nd part of october so stop asking)

Sign in to follow this