Sign in to follow this  
SKay

The N-TEC 7c "New Glory".

TBJ6pzM.png

I created a video "advertising" the N-TEC 7c "New Glory". Just as a personal venture into content creation after being inspired by content creator Ahoy. For me personally it was to get back into content creation again and to try and achieve a level of professional quality. As well as a sort of experiment into how I want to contribute video's going forward.

Hope you like it.

• Like 7

I dunno if I am feeling the Ahoy style of this video.

I honestly think you could have pushed out of your comfort zone in a more unique way to you.

• Like 1

1+ for effort there's quite a few legendaries missing videos *in that style* I'm liking the graphics , my suggestion is to speak in a more natural way to you, do a few takes see which one you like the best.

This guy is my favorite , never heard of "ahoy" though.

Also mention the name of the box in the video other then all that good work, I like when people create apb content keep it up.

8 hours ago, Zolerox said:

1+ for effort there's quite a few legendaries missing videos *in that style* I'm liking the graphics , my suggestion is to speak in a more natural way to you, do a few takes see which one you like the best.

Also mention the name of the box in the video other then all that good work, I like when people create apb content keep it up.

That's... that's me. Yeah. I voiced a few (and wrote the script of several) of the JMB videos for SlimTheShady back in the day. This is indeed one of them.

I don't know why, but your voice trying to do Ahoy sounds super sarcastic and is making me giggle a lot trying to watch this

(especially during the narration on the changes made from ursus -> new glory)

Edited by Nevv

On 9/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, Zolerox said:

You gotta watch him.