Todesklinge

Why green modifications dont get a rework?

Clotting Agent is total OP and the best of all green Mods.

Why Fragile, Flak Jacket and Kevlar dont getting a rework?

They need a buff, because they are to weak.

Flak Jacket should have +1 Grenades and +50% explosive resistance.

Kevlar should have (remove Kevlar 1 + 2 + 3) and make a single Kevlar with +60% HP and -20% sprint speed.

Other green Mods have no exist in this game 😞

Wym, fragile + oscar is meta :3 I run it all the time and its my fav combo.

EDIT: Now that I'm reading carefully flak jacket op maybe add slight sprint speed debuff or something

Edited by jerycho

CA3 is definitely the meta but Flak is the only green mod that is somewhat worthwhile. I do agree, Flak does need +1 grenade. I also think that Fragile shouldn't have a health debuff but rather a health regen debuff. However, Kevlar is fine and should be left unchanged IMO. 

I agree that Clotting Agent 3 is over used, as there isn't really a reason to not use it over the other health mods. However, the Kevlar rework that you gave is a bit drastic. Kevlar should give the player 50% more health (at most) while keeping its speed penalty, in addition to also having a small extra delay to when health starts regenerating (the opposite of CA3).

todesklinge yet at it again with the ridiculous kevlar changes

i think this was discussed enough in the old forums 😉

but fair enough, if you want to hear it again...

there is nothing wrong with kevlar in its current state.

why would remove different levels? currently you can always adapt to the situation.

how is DOUBLING the current effect a reasonable change to you? it is already a fair bit crutch if you just use it well and situational.

yes, the speed nerf is a lot. but with epiphrine injectors or if you center you gameplay around rushing in with cars it always gives you a good advantage.

ca does need a real downside. no doubt there.

flak having that huge downside is the only reason i'd ever use low yields. in comparison to the other mods it's far too drastic.

but how is turning it into a mod without any downsides a reasonable option to you lmao.

the explosion resistance is already huge and now you want to ADD AN ADDITIONAL GRENADE? whAT?

AND increase the resistance?

sorry, please, this is a bad attempt at trolling, right? jk, known you long enough.

Edited by neophobia

I'll just copy paste what I posted last year.

"I strongly agree green mods need attention. However, I disagree with buffing non-CA mods first. CA's numbers need to be nerfed. Having health regen start almost immediately after taking damage has always been too much."

"Current CA1/2/3 is a reduction of 25%/50%/80% health regen wait time. I would try making it 15%/30%/40% for starters."

• Like 1

Lets get one thing done at a time. With all the discourse from weapon changes, both current and proposed, I think this is something to come back to after that settles. No strong buff/nerf is needed anywhere with green mods, maybe give CA a slightly stronger downside.