supermariobrothe

What kind of new car would you love to see LO come up with?

What kind of new car would you love to see LO come up with?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of new car would you love to see LO come up with?

• Another fancy sports car like the bishada/cisco/jericho/growl (like we dont have enough of thsoe already)
    • Another muscle car like the vegas
    • Another classic car like the fresno
    • Another rally car like the coywolf
    • Another tanky constipation vehicle like the pioneer
    • Another fun mini vehicle like the charge micro or the vaquero
    • A military grade dune buggy type of vehicle that would perform kinda like the vaquero
    • A 50s clasic vehicle (would make a cool oldschool gangster movie cop car)
    • A pickup truck like the patriot T-25 only less bland and bigger wheels
    • Other (name your own)

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

APB is not known for making money wit what it currently has.

A new car and kits that people would spend money on could help drastically.

revamping what we already have only spends money for APB instead of making money to pay the bills

im pretty sure the 2 thousand dollars from current players buying a new kit is outweighed by the money spent by new players who don't quit because 90% of the vehicles suck

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Solamente said:

im pretty sure the 2 thousand dollars from current players buying a new kit is outweighed by the money spent by new players who don't quit because 90% of the vehicles suck

A balance between new content and revamping would be ideal.

I'm not all in for one thing  or another personally.

something that can appease those who have been here and be used to advertise a new small update to make talk outside of APB might work.

1 hour ago, Lato said:

Buff or nerf the ones existing instead of coming up with new shit..you guys forget that this game still sucks to the eyes of everyone that's not playing it all day

I dont understand whats there to buff or nerf. the normal NPC cars behave just like what these sort of cars would do normally, it would not make sense to make the taxi drive as fast as the bishada

The reason this game sucks in the eyes of everyone who isnt playing it is not because of car balance (they would ned to play it to know anything about that) )but because of how bad the physics and handling are, cars feel like they are gliding, have abysmal acceleration, get snagged on tiniest things and will spin out easily, theres also a noticeable input delay, hopefully all these problems will be fixed by the engine upgrade.

13 hours ago, supermariobrothe said:

it would not make sense to make the taxi drive as fast as the bishada

considering top speed is about 55mph i think it makes perfect sense

13 hours ago, supermariobrothe said:

theres also a noticeable input delay, hopefully all these problems will be fixed by the engine upgrade.

the input delay is because all vehicle movement is server side, i doubt its ever going away

Edited by Solamente
typo

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I've heard that before but no one really told me what on 4x4 needs to be nerfed and why.

Why? Other than the fact that it's the best car in the game by a large margin? I don't know man.

Just now, Uke said:

Other than the fact that it's the best car in the game by a large margin?

laughs in pioneer

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

the input delay is because all vehicle movement is server side, i doubt its every going away

i know that

5 hours ago, Uke said:

Why? Other than the fact that it's the best car in the game by a large margin? I don't know man.

I am not so sure about that.

I see more of Sentinals than any other enforcer vehicle.

20 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

APB is not known for making money wit what it currently has.

A new car and kits that people would spend money on could help drastically.

revamping what we already have only spends money for APB instead of making money to pay the bills

I understand where you are coming from, i would also love to have new content for this game, the problem is that you can't put a cheese cake on top of a trashcan..it's not appealing. They will make a small amount of money, this game seriously needs big changes. People will appreciate when something gets reworked or fixed. I've played a lot of small "pay2win" dead games like APB, all they do is add new level so they can keep the small community tight and the players base slowly decreases until they shut down the servers..it's just reality, content wont make any long term difference

27 minutes ago, Lato said:

I understand where you are coming from, i would also love to have new content for this game, the problem is that you can't put a cheese cake on top of a trashcan..it's not appealing. They will make a small amount of money, this game seriously needs big changes. People will appreciate when something gets reworked or fixed. I've played a lot of small "pay2win" dead games like APB, all they do is add new level so they can keep the small community tight and the players base slowly decreases until they shut down the servers..it's just reality, content wont make any long term difference

also why i posted this

19 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

A balance between new content and revamping would be ideal.

I'm not all in for one thing  or another personally.

something that can appease those who have been here and be used to advertise a new small update to make talk outside of APB might work.

yugo-gv-placement-1528210669.jpg?resize=

A yugo, with bodykits of course

• Like 2

On 9/15/2019 at 9:52 PM, Queen of Love said:

Horses and Motorbikes.

And an House system for garage/barn

6r7j2kMEcK.jpg

™️

• Like 2

I want a new French contact where I can unlock a baguette backpack as well as this beauty:

a340072d4c9532b1408ffaaf48efa9ce.jpg

On 9/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, olo said:

for both factions :

00012cck

Fuck yes.

Jokes aside I would like to see more industrial vehicles in APB. It's a city that's been underconstruction for years - there should be more than the occasional Dump Truck or Pickup floating about. Bring on some heavy machinery. 

On 9/15/2019 at 5:19 AM, Acornie said:

Although I bet the car that we're getting next will be yet another small fast sporty car, what I want to see after that a 4-door sedan that's beefy like the Fresno or Vegas, so there's an option other than the Pioneer if you want to drive something that fits more than 2 people and doesn't get fricked by one conc

And yeah I'm imagining this:

ybtb2z2z

I wanted to vote for new Vaquero, but you convinced me we need this in the game more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Believe it or not I didn't vote for another muscle like the Vegas.  Instead I picked other because a 1930s coupe wasn't an option.  I love these things.  Something along the lines of the 1934 Dodge Coupe would be awesome purely for its Hot Rod kit potential.  Popular mods for these include a chopped roof (lowering the roof to make the windshield shorter) and even just straight up removing the hood and fenders.  You could either make it beautiful or badass. 

I could see it handling kinda like a Fresno with a shorter wheelbase and slightly harder suspension.  Should not be very maneuverable.  These cars weren't built for that.

All of these are of 1934 Dodge Coupes, set up in different ways.

32272870614_e858f79119_b.jpg <Stock872945_1.jpg <Drag1935-ford-5-window-coupe-chopped-custom- <Rat Rod

Edited by BrandonBranderson

I'd love to see more SEDAN cars. Currently the best cars are definitely Sentinel and the 4x4 Vegas. The Espacio is not as good as the Sentinel, and other 4 door cars just don't stack up. A classic 70s/80s 4 door would be a good option. Whether its a car, truck, or even like a station-wagon/van type thing.

As to why the Vegas 4x4 needs a nerf: Great top speed, INSANE torque. Absolutely nuts. Can't be blocked by a van, espacio, and can even push a sentinel. Surprisingly durable, can take a LOT of hits from the ALIG. Small sight signature. All of these things combined make the car overpowered as shit, because it can keep up/outrun most cars, can't hardly be blocked/stopped, and is actually quite hard to kill with gunfire. Larger cars like the Espacio and Sentinel can take more ALIG/small arms fire, but they're slower and are much larger so they're easier to hit with full auto spray. A 4x4 will zoom past you in a blur before you can sink 10 rounds into it, which won't even make it smoke.

And yes before anyone says it, I DO think the Sentinel is slightly op, but only by comparison. It's better than the Espacio, and the espacio's 5% better speed doesn't make up for it.

EDIT: Mistyped, SENTINEL=PIONEER

Edited by Happymrsnowman

On 9/15/2019 at 4:45 PM, Fortune Runner said:

I see more of Sentinals than any other enforcer vehicle.

4 minutes ago, Happymrsnowman said:

I'd love to see more SEDAN cars. Currently the best cars are definitely Sentinel 

latest?cb=20170531181241

well yes but actually no

I would rather see them fix the Jericho and Bishadas suspension and maybe buff them a bit, but one car i would like to see in the game is this. weird-cars-pea-car.jpg

You would never be stuck on the roof :))

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:00 AM, iRawwwN said:

gimme a raptor or a lifted dodge

01-hennessey-2019-velociraptor-600-min.j

This would ne a nice one.

But - i think you should add some more stuff to the other cars like custom parts and fix their handling aswell.

Most of the cars, if not all, are crashing and Spinning around when hitting the sidewalk